Nope. The bubbles agitate the water
不会 气泡会使水流翻腾
and encourage them to feed.
刺♥激♥他们去捕食
May I ask you a personal question
我能问一个私人问题吗
Dr. Hodgins? No.
哈金斯博士 不行
I have got a beautiful wife,a fulfilling job
我有个美丽的妻子 喜欢的工作
and I just figured out how to remove snot flowers.
而且我刚刚弄明白了怎样把"鼻涕花"摘下来
I'm gonna go ahead and savor the moment here,Ms. Wick.
我要继续享受现在的美好时光 维克女士
Wow.
哇哦
Perfection.
杰作
That's curious.
这就怪了
There are significant abrasions to the bone.
骨头上有明显的磨损
Can I see that ulna?
我能看一下那个尺骨吗
One ulna
一个尺骨
coming right up.
马上就来
They look like kerf marks
看起来像切痕
but they don't go into the bone.
但没切到骨头里
They go along the bone.
而是沿着骨头表面造成的
And the staining says they're definitely perimortem.
而这些色斑说明切痕是在死前形成的
Well,I'll swab 'em,and see what we got.
我会提取些样本 看能否有些发现
The abrasions are everywhere.
磨损的痕迹到处都是
All along the anterior surface of the bones.
集中在骨头前表上
You know,I know it's one of the few areas
骨头是我仅有的几个
of non-expertise,but does it look to you
不擅长的领域 但你难道不觉得
like somebody attacked our dead guy with a grater?
好像有人用刨丝器袭击了他吗
I understand. Yes.
好的 我明白
Good-bye,Ms. Wick.
再见 维克女士
So what did the lab say?
实验室的人怎么说的
The victim was attacked
被害人是被
by a sharp pierced object with multiple grooves.
一种有凹槽的锋利有孔物体所攻击
Some kind of very large grater.
某种巨型刨丝器
Before or after getting hooked like a fish?
是在被当做鱼钓上来之前还是之后呢
I have no way of knowing that until I examine the bones.
只有检查完骨头才能知道
You know what? We got to find the party planner around here.
我们得去找那个派对的组织者
She throws a very good party.
她开的这个派对非常好
I enjoyed my conversation.
我谈天谈得很开心
Oh,with the zygote?
跟那个"小混球"吗
Well,he was charming.
他很迷人
He likes long walks on the beach
他喜欢在海滩上远足
and he enjoys watching the sun set.
还喜欢看日落
That's a line,Bones. They're lines.
他在演戏 骨头 那是台词
You're what they call prime real estate around here.
在他们心目中 你是传说的"新大♥陆♥"
Well,I'm prime real estate anywhere.
我在哪里都是"新大♥陆♥"
Never-never mind. Hey,Captain,you seen Nadia Blake?
算了 船长 你看到娜迪亚·布雷克了吗
Uh,probably below deck.
可能在甲板下层
That's some fragrant coffee you got there.
你的咖啡味道真好
I brewed it myself.
我自己煮的
Uh,got to keep sharp.
得保持精神抖擞
Hey,Bones?
骨头
Our guy was hooked through the mouth like a fish,right?
被害人像鱼一样被钩住嘴钓上来 对吧
That fit the bill?
那东西符合要求把
The shape is consistent with the damage
形状同鼻腔内的腭骨以及
to the palatine bone and the cribriform plate.
筛状板的创口吻合
Right. Whatever that means.
好的 管他什么意思
Could be our murder weapon,right? Yeah.
可能是我们要找的凶器 对吗 对
We have to bring it back to the lab
我们得把它带回实验室
and test it for trace evidence.
检测它上面留下的证据
Hey,Bones,could this be our grater?
骨头 这可能是我们要找的刨丝器吗
Well,it is if it corresponds to the abrasions on the bones.
只要它与骨头上磨损的痕迹相吻合
Which means Liam Molony didn't get off this boat alive.
也就是说莱姆·麦隆尼没能活着下船
Don't!
不要
I got it.
我来
Stop it. I mean it! Freeze!
停下 我说真的呢 不许动
Do you mind?
能别打扰我们吗
Okay,come on,cover up.
好吧 把衣服披上
Need to ask you a few questions about Liam Molony.
需要问你几个关于莱姆·麦隆尼的问题
Do you mind if get dressed first?
介意我先把衣服穿上吗
You got 60 seconds.
给你60秒
Look.
瞧
What do you got,Bones?
你发现什么了 骨头
Hey,what happened to my 60 seconds?
不是说给我60秒吗
Maggots,most likely blowfly maggots
蛆虫 很可能是绿头蝇的蛆虫
indicating that at some recent point
表明近一段时间
there was rotting flesh here.
这里有过腐烂的肉
Okay,you,pony boy,let's go,out,come on.
好的 小野马 快出去吧
Here you go. You need a key to open this lock.
给你 得找到这把锁的钥匙
Bones,excuse me.
骨头 借过
You people are crazy.
你们疯了吗
Look at that.
瞧瞧这个
You said Liam was last seen on this boat?
你说过人们最后一次见到莱姆是在这船上
And I'm thinking that he was killed and stashed in here
我觉得他被杀 然后一直被藏在这里
until they got out far enough to dump the body.
直到船开到足够远的地方再抛尸
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think you're right.
我觉得你说的对
The last time Liam was seen alive
人们最后一次见到活着的莱姆
was on one of your cruises about a month ago.
是一个月前 在你的一艘游艇上
Hey,I don't keep track
我不知道上我船的那些男孩
of the boys who go on my cruises.
都干了什么
My God,that would be a full-time job.
天呐 那会变成我的全职工作
As opposed to arranging hook-ups?
拉皮条你反倒蛮喜欢的
For a cub,he certainly knows
作为一个小白脸 他当然清楚
how to take the romance out of things.
如何把情感抛在一边
We're not talking about him.
我们不是在说他
We're talking about you.
我们在说你
So,middle-aged women pay you to hook up with younger guys?
中年女人花钱让你帮忙找小白脸吗
No,they don't.
不是这样的
They pay to go on my cruises.
她们花钱上我的游艇
What they do when they get off is up to them.
他们下船后干什么跟我没关系
Right. Well,one of your guests ended up
对 不过你的一位宾客
fish food at the bottom of the sea.
成了海底的鱼食
I'm not seeing the romance in that.
我没看出这里有什么情感
And he usually does,which means,there really isn't any.
他通常如此 也就是说 这里没什么感情
Hey,I liked Liam.
我喜欢莱姆
He was very good for business.
他对我的生意很有好处
Yeah,you took advantage of a kid who didn't have a mother.
对 你占一个没娘的孩子的便宜
You basically fed him older women.
你把老女人塞给他
He needed mature companionship
他喜欢和熟♥女♥交往
and my ladies needed a fresh face.
我的女士们也需要小白脸
And youthful physique? Exactly.
而且年轻力壮 没错
You know,there are plenty of guys
有很多30多岁
in their 30s and 40s who have youthful physiques.
40几岁的男人也都身强力壮
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 对
It's different.
这是不一样的
Not in a bad way,but...
不是什么坏事 不过...
Yeah,in a bad way.
怎么不是坏事
You're not helping your case.
你就别乱说话了
If something happened to Liam that night
如果那晚莱姆出了什么事
I have no idea what it is.
我真的什么都不知道
Guy was stuffed in a fish locker
他被塞进一个储鱼柜里
in a cabin that you seem
就在你刚才
to spend a lot of your quality time in.
翻云覆雨的那间客舱里
Okay,how could I put him in a locker
我怎么把他放到柜子里呢
I don't even have a key to?
我连钥匙都没有
Who has the key?
谁有钥匙
Well,Captain Kelly.
凯利船长
Maybe it's him you should be talking to.
也许你们该跟问问他
Do you have the results back
熟♥女♥游轮上发现的
on the maggots from the Cougar Cruise?
蛆虫的化验结果出来了吗
Maggots are next on my list.
忙完这个之后我马上就化验
Ms. Wick has already confirmed the murder weapon.
维克小姐已经确认了这就是凶器
Everyone else is working on the slave ship
其他所有人都在忙装奴隶的沉船
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表