So I've been a freegan for about a year now.
我已经坚持零消费一年了
If Al Gore really cared about the environment
如果阿尔·戈尔真的关心环保的话
he'd live out of Dumpsters.
他就会以垃圾为生
You should, like, totally be in charge of the earth.
应该由你来掌控全球才对
Don't I know it?
可不是嘛
This is a primo Dumpster.
这是个奢华版垃圾箱
Two restaurants and a convenience store use it.
两家餐馆还有一家便利店共用
You're the only person I've ever brought here.
我只带过你一人来这里
Nobody's taken me out to dinner in, like, forever.
从来没有人请过我共进晚餐
We are going to indulge in a freegan feast, milady.
来一顿零消费盛宴吧 我的女神
Hop in.
进去吧
Okay.
好
Fact, "Best before Dates" are just marketing tools
记住 保质期只是一种营销手段
to increase profits and make more garbage
是贪婪的资本家为了提升利润
to feed the corporate monster.
制♥造♥了更多的垃圾
Oh, look, eggs and some apples.
看 有鸡蛋和苹果
Just, just eat around the bruised part.
挑没烂的地方吃
This is like throwing out a baby.
暴殄天物啊
I feel so close to you right now.
此刻我感觉与你无比靠近
Oh, look at all the yogurt and the veggies.
还有那么多酸奶 还有蔬菜
Wait a minute, do you smell that?
等等 你闻到了吗
There's something choice down there.
垃圾箱底有珍馐哦
You learn to recognize scents, like a wine guy.
你得学会辨别味道 就像品酒师那样
Yeah. Could be meat.
没错 可能是肉
If you cook it through, it's fine.
只要是熟的就没事
Mmm, it's meat.
是肉
Hmm, the perfect murder?
完美谋杀吗
I'm a forensic anthropologist.
我可是法医人类学家
It would be odd if I didn't consider the perfect murder.
要是不琢磨完美谋杀才怪呢
First consideration: complete annihilation of the body.
首先 毁尸灭迹
No body, no murder, perfect.
没尸便无案 完美无缺
Why are we talking about this?
我们扯这个干嘛
My car, I choose the topic of conversation.
坐我车里就得听我的
Also, my car achieves excellent gas mileage
而且 我的油量里程计很好
currently, 51 miles per llon. Okay
目前 每加仑汽油♥行♥驶51英里 好吧
you win, so let's talk about the perfect murder.
算你狠 接着聊完美谋杀吧
Of course, at this point I'm simply being theoretical.
当然 现在我只是假设而已
Wait, what do you mean "At this point"?
你说的"现在"是什么意思
There are so many variables in a person's life
世事无常
it'd be irrational to completely rule out
现在就排除我会谋杀的可能性
the possibility of murdering someone.
一点都不合理
No, it's not.
当然不是
You say I'm never going to murder someone.
跟我说 我绝不谋杀他人
I don't believe in absolutes.
没什么是绝对的
Scary. You know what?
吓人 你知道吗
You're really scaring me right now.
你现在这样真的很吓人
Because you know that if I did commit murder
因为你知道如果我真杀人了
you'd never be able to catch me.
你也绝对抓不到我
I could catch you.
我当然抓的到
No, my plan is foolproof.
不可能 我的计划万无一失
Oh, now it's an actual plan.
计划都想出来了
Now, this is a good place to dispose of a body.
这地方真是抛尸胜地
Trash men-- they come every other day
垃圾工人每两天来一次
and then it's off to the landfill
然后这些就进了填埋场
body never to be seen. Perhaps.
尸体就再难见天日了 可能吧
There is no perfect murder; It's chance and luck.
不存在什么完美谋杀 都是机缘巧合
My plan is perfect.
我的计划堪称完美
Look, if you can plan the perfect murder, so can I.
要是你能搞出一个完美谋杀 我也行
I can, too.
我也会
Yeah, okay, what's this?
好吧 这是什么
That's it?
就这个吗
This is everything we found in the Dumpster--
垃圾箱里只找到了这个
the head and hands. Who found it?
一个脑袋一双手 谁发现的
A couple of Dumpster divers.
一对垃圾鸳鸯
Dumpster divers.
垃圾鸳鸯
The prominent glabella suggests the victim is male.
眉间突出 表明死者为男性
Whoa, Hodgins is going to love that.
绝对哈金斯的菜
Okay, what is that-- some kind of a bird's nest?
那是啥 鸟巢吗
It's the victim's hair.
死者的头发
Wow, okay, was he scalped?
好吧 他被剥头皮了吗
The teeth have been shattered
牙齿也被砸碎了
most likely in an effort to obfuscate identity.
很可能是为了扰乱身份鉴定
Well, you know, the Dumpster would cause the guy
也有可能是在垃圾箱里待久了
to decompose pretty good, too.
尸体腐烂了
You should keep that in mind when you plan your own murder.
你筹划自己的谋杀时得记住这一点
Anything I should know, Seeley?
有什么情况吗 瑟雷
No, Camille.
没什么 凯米拉
I'll need you to separate out
请把所有的碎片和残骸
all fragments of remains from the refuse.
从垃圾里面分离出来
You think the rest of him's in here?
你认为尸体的其他部分在里面吗
I doubt it.
希望不大
Based on the striations on the distal end of the ulna
根据尺骨末端的条状痕迹判断
it's clear the hands were sawed off.
手是被锯下来的
Overall
总而言之
I must say this was a well-conceived method for disposal.
这种抛尸手段很高明
Right, is that how you would do it?
是吗 你也会这么干吗
I'm sorry, I can't share my murder plans with you.
谋杀计划 恕不外传
Why?
为啥
You are dating a journalist.
你女朋友是记者
If, in a postcoital haze, you relayed my method
万一哪次云雨之后 你聊起我的计划
she might print it for killers everywhere to see.
她就会写进报纸 全世界的杀人狂都会知道
Right, because, you know, dismemberment and murder
是啊 因为我跟人嘿♥咻♥完了
is my topic of conversation after sex.
就聊杀人碎尸什么的
There is something
布纳恩博士
unusual about the phalanges, Dr. Brennan.
指骨情况有些异常
A flattened exostosis on the first metacarpal
第一掌骨及近节指骨上
and the proximal phalanx.
有一扁平外生骨疣
That? Even I know what that is.
那个 那个我都认识
You do?
你认识
Yeah, old Army Ranger buddy of mine had the same injury.
对 原来黑鹰突击队的战友也有这毛病
He got it from shooting a Desert Eagle handgun.
沙漠之鹰磨出来的[枪名]
You think he's military?
你认为他是军人
No, but the victim definitely had a thing for big guns.
不一定 但死者肯定对大型枪♥械♥情有独钟
The evidence is consistent with your theory.
证据与你的理论相吻合
That's right, see, 'cause I always get my man.
没错 看见没 到头来我总会抓到我的罪犯
I am a woman.
我是女人
Bones S06E02
识骨寻踪 第六季第四集
Dr. Brennan
布纳恩博士
Yes, Dr. Saroyan.
什么事 瑟罗博士
Is this a good time to interrupt?
现在方便打断一下吗
Since you've already interrupted me
鉴于你已经打断我了
I think it's the best possible time to interrupt.
此刻不便 更待何时
Good, I want to introduce you to someone.
好 我想给你引见一个人
Who? Before I tell you his name
谁 在我说他名字以前
I want you to understand that he is, in fact
希望你明白 他本人其实...
very well-educated with several advanced degrees.
受过良好教育 拥有多个高等学位
Why does he look like that?
他怎么那副样子
Because he's the Science Dude.
因为他就是科学怪叔叔
Professor Bunsen Jude the Science Dude.
科学大叔 本森·裘德教授
I don't know what that means.
我没明白什么意思
Uh, well, he's got his own kids' science show
他在电视台主持一个幼儿科普节目
on TV about science.
关于科学的节目
The Science Dude.
科学大叔
As I am no longer a child, I don't really watch those.
我已经不是小孩子了 所以我不看那节目
Dr. Brennan
布纳恩博士
I am Professor Bunsen Jude the Science Dude.
我是科学大叔 本森·裘德教授
I'm very happy to meet you.
见到你很高兴
I hope we can be friends.
我希望你和你成为朋友
Nice to meet you, Dude.
见到你很高兴 大叔
Amazing!
太妙了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表