Oh, I wouldn't cross her.
我不会随便招惹她
Well, we're investigating a murder;
我们在调查一宗谋杀案
someone who works for her-- a Jenny Yang.
她的雇员 珍妮·杨
Jenny Yang was the one who tipped us off.
珍妮·杨是我们的线报来源
Yeah, well, maybe Mama found out
或许妈妈发现了后
and decided to get even, hmm?
决定要报复她
Do I really have to get in?!
我真的要进去吗
I'm old lady!
我可是长者
There you go.
进去吧
Wouldn't the hair conditioner compromise the evidence?
护发素不会破坏证据吗
Nah.
不会
It's basically hydrolyzed protein acidifier.
它基本上算是水解蛋白酸化剂
It's easily discernible
它跟其他化学品
from the other chemicals and particulates.
和微粒很容易辨别开来
Got some there for you already.
已经有了些骨头给你
Oh. Thanks.
噢 谢了
You must be very happy.
你肯定很高兴
Uh... yeah.
没错
Always happy to retrieve evidence.
总是很高兴能保住证据
No, I...
不 我
I mean about the baby.
我是说宝宝
I think you and Angela will be...
我觉得你跟安琪拉会是
bizarre but splendid parents.
怪异但出色的家长
Thanks, Clark.
谢谢 克拉克
So about you and the NSA...
那关于你在美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局
Never going to happen, Dr. Hodgins.
我永远不会告诉你 哈金斯博士
Yeah, but... It was just a summer job.
好的 但 只是暑期工
But... Can't. Sorry.
但是 没门 抱歉
But I would be very happy to discuss this whole mess
但我很乐意谈谈布纳恩博士和布斯探员
with Dr. Brennan, Agent Booth
以及新出现那个女人
and this new woman.
之间的八卦
What the hell is that about?
到底发生了什么事
I mean, come on, the potential emotional fallout,
我是说 潜在的感情释放余波
it could be cataclysmic, am I right?
可能会是场灾难 对吗
Okay, we... we should really focus on these bone fragments
好的 我们应该专注在这些骨碎片
so that you can determine the weapon. Okay?
好让你鉴别凶器 对吗
Oh. Sure.
好的
But...
可是...
my money's on Dr. B. And Booth.
我看好布纳恩博士和布斯这对
Hannah.
汉娜
Temperance.
坦普瑞
I... I'm just, uh... I'm late.
我...要迟到了
No, you're not.
不 你没有
Yes, I am.
是 我是要迟到了
Apparently, that is a statistical impossibility.
显然 那是统计学不可能事件
How is that a statistical impossibility?
怎么就是统计学不可能事件了呢
You have exceeded your daily quota for legitimate excuses,
你在一天内找借口次数超过了配额
and since I don't want to lose you as a friend,
而且因为我不想失去你这个朋友
I insist on knowing why you're avoiding me.
我坚持想知道你为什么躲着我
Can we talk about this later?
我们能晚点再谈这个吗
Maybe we can meet for a drink.
咱俩可以喝一杯
I'm late for a meeting with the president. No.
我约见主席要迟到了 不行
Now.
现在就说
Okay.
好吧
I found out about you and Seeley.
我知道了你和瑟雷的事
Your... talk.
你们的...谈话
How you feel.
知道了你的感受
Booth told you?
布斯告诉你的吗
He shouldn't have done that. He had to.
他不应该那么做的 他不得不说
We're a couple.
我们现在是情侣关系
I didn't want to hurt you. I just...
我不想伤害你 我只是...
I-I shouldn't have said anything to him.
我 我不该和他说的
I would have done the same thing,
是我的话 也会那样做
and you would have understood, right?
而且你也会理解的 不是吗
I wasn't avoiding you; I was just confused.
我不是躲着你 我只是有点纠结
I don't want to do anything
我不想做任何
to mess up your friendship with Seeley.
破坏你和瑟雷友谊的事
Or my friendship with you.
也不想破坏你我的友情
Now, if you'd please step aside, I'm actually...
现在 如果你不介意让开 我...
I'm late for an interview with the president.
采访主席真的要迟到了
Really? Yes.
真的吗 真的
I am sorry.
对不起
Could you please ask him
你要记得让他
to devote more resources to the conflict in the Congo?
多捐一些物资给刚果冲突好吗
I will.
我会的
Drinks later? I won't cancel.
稍后一起喝茶如何 我不会爽约的
Absolutely.
好的
Please.
求你了
All I do is sell some purses.
我不过就是卖♥♥包包而已
I did not know they're fake.
我不知道它们是假的
Save it, Mama.
省省吧 妈妈
Mr. Anderson here tells me you run quite the operation.
安德森先生告诉我你生意做得很大啊
My guess is, someone gets in your way, you take them out.
我猜是 有人给你进货 你出货
Cheap belt.
廉价皮带
I fix you up with nice Hermes belt.
我可以送你条漂亮的爱马仕皮带
A real one. How about that?
真货 怎么样
Bribery. Interesting.
行贿 有意思
No bribery. Generosity.
不是行贿 我这是慷慨
Generosity, okay.
慷慨 好吧
Purses are the least of your problems right now.
卖♥♥包现在不是你最严重的问题
You know a Jenny Yang, right?
你认识珍妮·杨 是吧
She's like my own child.
她就像我亲生女儿一样
Right, well, she was found murdered.
是嘛 她被谋杀了
Jenny!
珍妮
Everybody, just calm down.
你们 冷静点
I did not kill anyone.
我没有杀人
Why would I kill Jenny?
我为什么要杀珍妮
Jenny's the one who told us about the counterfeit goods.
是珍妮告诉我们伪造品的事情
She said you'd kill her if you found out.
她说你知道会杀了她的
Jenny was a good Chinese girl,
珍妮是个善良的中国女孩
not like those other girls who pretended to be her friends.
绝不像那些假装是她朋友的女孩
Yeah, really interesting-- or maybe Paisley
有意思 或者是佩斯丽
just told her friend to get a cut
告诉她朋友 让她入伙
of the action and you wouldn't give it to her.
可是你不同意
That white bitch was the criminal.
那个白人婊♥子♥是凶手
She owe me $2,000 for the purses.
她欠我2000美元的包包钱
Jenny went to her house to collect...
珍妮去她家要帐...
and I never saw her again.
之后我就再没见过她
She tried to be white.
她想进入白人圈子
That's what killed her.
她就是因此被杀的
679 pages' worth of Paisley's online life.
佩斯丽的网上生活打印了679页
Did you find Jenny in there?
你找到有关珍妮的信息了吗
Yeah. Page 472.
找到了 在472页上
Paisley ignored a friend request from Jenny.
佩斯丽拒绝了珍妮的好友请求
Right.
没错
I think Jenny wouldn't take "No" for an answer.
我想珍妮不会轻易放弃的
It's possible.
很可能
Classic stalker relationship.
典型的追随型关系
None of these people have seen Paisley,
这些人没人见过佩斯丽
or have any idea where she is.
也没人知道她去了哪
All right, she always has this rat by her side, right? Yeah.
她总带着这只老鼠在身边 是吗 是的
Narcissistic personality disorder, coupled with
自恋型人格障碍
addiction to both intoxicants
喝酒纵性
and sex-- it doesn't leave a lot of room
没有空间
to develop a human relationship.
去发展正常人际关系
Wait a second. Look at that collar.
等等 看那个颈圈
Yeah, Paisley mentioned in one of her posts
是的 佩斯丽在她帖子里提到过
that she had Chi-Chi LoJacked so she'd never lose him.
她给奇奇带上可追踪颈圈以防走失
That is excellent work, Dr. Edison.
干得漂亮 埃迪森博士
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表