Just say what it is you want to say. Go ahead.
想说什么 就说吧
What do you think of, uh, resuming therapy
你要不要考虑下恢复
just for a month or two? What?
治疗一两个月 什么
Why? No. Forget about why.
为什么 别问为什么了
No, that's not going to happen.
不行 想都别想
And why would you bring that up now?
你这时候提那个干吗
Let's be honest. A lot has happened in the last few months.
坦白说 过去几个月发生了很多事
Now, I know that Hannah's presence has stirred up a lot
我知道汉娜的出现 在你们之间
of feelings between you... Stop!
激起一片涟漪 闭嘴
Right there. I agree.
别说了 我同意
No. Because I care about you.
不行 我这是关心你
About both of you. You know what?
关心你们两个 知道吗
Stop, or I'll hit you with the frozen peas.
再不住嘴 别怪速冻豆子不长眼睛
I know that you have been forthcoming about your feelings
我知道你们曾对彼此
for each other in the past.
坦诚的表达过相互的感情
And the past is the past.
那都是过去
But as a couple... No, Booth and I are not a couple.
但作为一对 我和布斯才不是一对
I understand. I'm just saying that...
我知道 我是想说
Stop! Just stop.
闭嘴 别说了
All right, listen to my words.
听我说一句
It is over!
一切都结束了
Agent Booth, I just think that...
布斯探员 我就是觉得
Don't ever mention Hannah again.
别他妈再给老子提汉娜
You understand?
听到没
Perhaps you'd like to take a walk?
你还是出去走走吧
Sure.
好
What is that smell?
什么味道呀
Well, I can't use the exhaust system without electricity,
没电我用不了排气系统
so I thought it'd be better to, uh, clean the bones out here
我就想干脆在这个空气流动更好的地方
where there's more air flow.
清理骨骸
Oh, my God. You're boiling body parts?
上帝啊 你是在煮残骸
This is how it's done. You know that.
清理骸骨都是这样啊 你懂的
No, no. I mean, I was getting
不不 我的意思是
kind of getting hungry, and I thought that you were...
我肚子正好有点饿了 还以为你在
Oh, my God!
天呐
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
The smell of boiling flesh makes you want a sandwich.
煮肉的味道会让你想吃三明治
Success!
搞定
What did you get?
你拿的那是啥呀
I got the Coins of the World, plus,
我拿到了世界硬币展的展品 还有
an emission spectrograph from the instrument archive.
从器具档案馆搞到了发光摄谱仪
To I.D. the shrapnel?
用来鉴定弹片吗
Yeah. Now I just... I just need a short burst of electricity
没错 现在我只需要一股电脉冲
to create a carbon spark
来创造一个碳火花
to basically vaporize a sample of the metal.
让金属样本蒸发
Where are you going to get the electricity?
你打算上哪找电呢
Well, as well as a dynamite igniter from the late 1800s, huh?
我还找到了一个19世纪末的炸♥药♥点火器
I got all this from the American History wing.
这些都是我从美国历史侧厅拿到的
Brennan.
布纳恩
I'm sending you a photo.
我传了张照片给你
Now that the bones are clean,
骨头都清理好了
I can see evidence of perimortem injuries
从右侧尺骨和挠骨的
to the cortical surfaces
皮质表面可以看出
of the right ulna and radius.
死前损伤的迹象
They're difficult to see clearly enough
实在看不太清楚
to ascertain their exact nature.
没法确定它们准确的模样
I agree, but since we can't use the Medio-Cam...
是啊 但我们用不了医用摄像机
You have to do a penetrant test.
那你就得做个渗透测试
I'm not familiar with that.
那个我不太熟悉
Soak the bones in a liquid dye.
把骨头浸在染料里
The dye will permeate
染料会渗入
the compromised surfaces,
被破坏的表面
increasing the contrast.
这样就能增加对比性了
So that the injuries will become clear. Brilliant.
伤口就显而易见了 厉害
Yes. I-I know. Booth?
嗯 没错 布斯
I can't just sit here.
我不能在这坐以待毙
I'm just gonna try to move the chairs again. Booth!
我再试着挪动下椅子 布斯
All right, I'm fine. Your back.
放心 我没事 当心你的后背
Are you happy now?
这下开心了吧
Yeah, it's useless.
看来确实没用
Wow. Maybe you should think of a way
我觉得你应该想个别的办法
to get electricity that doesn't involve rare historical items
一个不需要用到珍贵的历史文物的办法
worth upwards of $50,000.
那玩意可值五万块
Yeah, I'll just blame Wendell.
好 我让温德尔背黑锅
Yeah, that's good.
好主意
How's it going with the victim's cell phone?
被害人手♥机♥查得怎么样了
Well, the battery's dead, plus the wiring is totally
电池报废了 线路也都被腐蚀
corroded, but I was able to save the SIM card,
不过SIM卡还有得救
so if I can put it in someone else's phone,
只要把它装到别人手♥机♥里
I might be able to find out who she called last,
估计可以找出她最后一通电♥话♥打给谁
and they might be able to lead us to the killer.
指引我们找出凶手
What are you doing?
干嘛呢你
I told you. I'm going to use the SIM card...
刚不是说了吗 要把SIM卡
Yeah, but no, you can't.
别 别这样
Ange, you can't take my phone.
安琪 别拿我手♥机♥试
I need... You know, I need my phone.
我得 你知道的 我离不开手♥机♥
I need my... Why? There's...
我离不开 为什么 总有
You're worried about the test results, aren't you?
你很担心检测结果 是吗
No. I'm not.
我没有
I'm not. I just, you know...
不担心 我只是...
I don't... I don't, uh, want to miss their calls, so...
我那是 不想错过别人电♥话♥
Honey, it's me.
亲爱的 别装了
You're scared, too.
你也很害怕
I can tell.
我感觉得出
Even if we both test positive, Angela,
即使我们的检测结果都是阳性 安琪拉
there's still only a 25% chance that the baby would be...
孩子也只有四分之一的可能会
Be blind.
失明
And that leaves 75% chance
就是说有四分之三的机会
that everything would be fine.
孩子会什么事都没有
And you know what?
知道吗
I like those odds.
这么大概率多好
Right.
也对
Okay.
好吧
Well, I think Cam has the same cell phone as you, anyway.
我记得凯的手♥机♥和你一样
This is all the dye I could find.
我只找到这些染料
Let's see.
我们来看看
That should do the trick.
应该可以起作用
Just pour it in here. Right.
只要全倒进来就好 没错
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Yeah.
说吧
What's with the get-up?
你穿成这样是要干吗
Well, I need electricity for the emission spectrograph,
发光摄谱仪要用电
so I'm going to tap into this emergency light up here.
我想试着接接看应急灯源
Uh, are you sure that's safe?
你确定不会有危险吗
Yes, dude.
放心吧 兄弟
I made my own safety harness.
我自♥制♥了安全带
Oh, man, he's lost his mind.
这哥们看来疯了
If I can just
只要能
detach this battery...
分拆电池
Are you sure you know what you're doing?
你知道自己在干嘛吗
Of course I know what I'm doing. I just need to...
我当然知道自己在干什么 我只需要
Oh, no. Oh, no. No, no, no. Hodgins, no!
不不 哈金斯
Oh, look out! Look out! Hodgins!
闪开 闪开 哈金斯
Oh, my bad.
我错了
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
Don't worry. He'll clean it up.
别担心 他会清理干净的
What if you had gotten hurt? In this blizzard!
要是你受伤了怎么办 外面正下着暴风雪
Wait a minute. You're mad
等等 你是因为担心我们的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表