Titanium paint!
钛涂料
The monkey bars?
攀吊架吗
Yep.
是的
See, they're steel, right?
是钢材质的
But they're coated in titanium dioxide.
但是涂上了二氧化钛
And they were assembled shortly after Ross Dixon's death.
是在罗斯被杀之后不久组装的
So they were lying loose the night of the murder.
就是说谋杀案发时 这器具就摆在那
If one was missing, it would look suspicious.
如果少了一个 看起来会很可疑
So the killer hid the murder weapon in plain sight.
于是凶手把凶器藏在了眼皮底下
I mean, who would think to look at the monkey bars?
谁会想到检查攀吊架呢
I'll call Booth.
我给布斯打电♥话♥
We'll need a warrant to take it all apart.
我们需要拆卸的授权
We'll see you guys back at the lab.
回实验室见
Bye.
拜
Nice.
干得好
Can you see us hanging out at a place like this?
你想象得到我们在这样的地方吗
Yeah, all three of us.
能啊 我们三个
You know, I know what Cam means.
我知道凯的意思
But I'm glad we talked.
但是我很高兴我们谈开了
Me, too.
我也是
Yeah? Mmhmm.
是吗 是的
Oh, hey. Do you think you can tie my shoe?
你能帮我系鞋带吗
Absolutely.
当然
Do the tops of my feet seem fat to you?
你觉得我脚面看起来肥嘛
Not at all.
一点都不肥
These are the skinniest foot-tops I've ever seen.
是我见过最瘦的脚面了
You wanted to see me?
你要见我
Dorothy Emridge's attorney dropped off her X ray.
桃乐西·艾姆里奇的律师送来了她的X光片
He wants you to verify her injury.
他想让你确认她的伤情
And there's also a new policy in the lab.
实验室还有个新的政策
Well, what's that?
是什么
You are the only person
你是唯一一个
who's allowed to be radically honest,
被允许绝对诚实的人
and that's only because I can't stop you.
因为我阻止不了你
Well, that's too bad.
那太糟糕了
I prefer everyone speak their minds.
我情愿每个人都直抒胸臆
I actually don't care what you prefer,
我对你的意愿不在乎
because this is my lab, and I make the rules.
因为这是我的实验室 我定规矩
Then perhaps Wendell won't be able to tell you
那也许温德尔就不能告诉你
how ashamed he felt that he might have hurt your feelings
他对于在你慷慨的把工作指派给他后
after you were so generous
伤害到你的感情
to give him the extra work.
感到有多羞愧了
He was quite emotional.
他挺动感情的
Really? Yes.
真的吗 是的
Although I told him
不过我告诉他
that I also find your lotion to be a bit pungent.
我也觉得你的乳液有点刺鼻
This is indeed a left laminar fracture
这的确是第六颈椎
of the sixth cervical vertebra.
的椎板骨折
That's what we need to know.
正是我们需要知道的
But this-this isn't Dorothy Emridge's neck.
但是这不是桃乐西·艾姆里奇的脖子
It isn't?
不是吗
The pointed mental protuberance
尖状颏隆凸
suggests this woman is Caucasian.
表明这个女人是白人
Dorothy Emridge is African-American.
桃乐西·艾姆里奇是非裔
This X ray belongs to another woman?
这是别人的X光片
I'm certain it does.
我很确定
So the honest lawyer lied to us?
诚实的律师说了谎
I'll tell Booth.
我去告诉布斯
I like it.
我的乳液我喜欢
Did you bring back those X rays?
你带回了那些X光片吗
I'll be needing them for court.
上庭时我需要它们
Oh, no, we'll be keeping them.
不 那些我们留着了
Don't worry. We're not going to be using them
别担心 我们不会用它们
to file a fraudulent lawsuit.
告你欺诈的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Those X rays do not belong to Dorothy Emridge.
那些X光片不是桃乐西·艾姆里奇的
That's ridiculous.
太荒唐了
Dorothy wasn't injured in that accident.
桃乐西在那场车祸中没有受伤
You see, you promised her a big settlement
你向她保证如果她陪你演下去
if she played along.
就能拿到赔偿金
I was just basing my case
我不过是根据
on the information I was given.
拿到的证据立案
Ross Dixon found out from Dorothy
罗斯·迪克森通过桃乐西
what you were planning to do.
发现了你的阴谋
And since, hey, he was an honest guy,
而因为他是一个诚实的人
he was going to tell the truth and, uh, expose you.
他要说出真♥相♥ 揭露你
You would have been disbarred.
你会被吊销律师执照
You see, here, I have a list
你看 我这有个名单
of injury cases that you filed in court.
是你在法庭上起诉过的伤害案件
My guess is
我想
you knew you were going to do some jail time,
你知道自己要坐多少年牢
so you killed him.
就杀他灭口
That's pure speculation.
那都是猜测
No, we have proof.
不 我们有证据
You wiped it clean.
你擦拭干净了
But your fingerprints are on the inside of the pipe.
但是你的指纹在管子的内侧
Inside.
内侧
You see, there's no such thing as an honest lawyer, Bones.
根本就没有诚实的律师 骨头
As I suspected.
如我所料
Now, look, these honesty people tell more lies
这些所谓诚实之人说的谎话
than the average bear.
比普通人还多
Upon what criteria
基于什么标准
are you determining that the bear is average?
你来决定熊是普通的
How many lies it tells?
说多少谎话啊
What?
什么
Mr. Bray told me that I'm abrasive.
布雷先生说我粗鲁
Do you agree with that?
你同意这个说法吗
Well, you speak from the heart, Bones.
你想什么说什么 骨头
It makes you you.
这是你的特质
You're just saying that to protect my feelings.
你这么说是为了照顾我的感受
Oh, I know where this is heading.
我知道你要说什么了
Here we go.
来了
Well, now that we've solved the case,
现在我们解决了这个案子
you promised that you would give me an...
你答应过我会告诉我一个...
An example of when I lied to you.
我对你说谎的例子
I got it. All right.
好吧
Fine. Okay. Do you remember when I broke up with Hannah?
好吧 记得我跟汉娜分手的时候吗
Of course. That was very recently.
当然 那是最近的事
I didn't lie to you. I just didn't tell you
我没骗你 我只是没有告诉你
how much it meant to me that you were there for me.
你陪着我对我来说有多重要
It meant the world to me.
对我来说意味着整个世界
But you didn't tell me, so you lied by omission.
但是你没告诉我 你这是回避实情
Well, you didn't ask me.
你没问我啊
Therefore I didn't tell you.
所以才没告诉你
I'm an exceptional partner.
我是个绝赞的搭档
Yes, you are.
没错
Why is it so difficult to tell me
我已经知道的事
something I already know?
告诉我有什么困难的
It's hard to explain.
很难解释
Some things are better left unsaid.
一切尽在不言中
To things that we don't say.
敬那些到了嘴边没说出的话
Did you hear what happened to the clown?
听说小丑怎么了吗
No. What happened?
没有 怎么了
Violating parole.
违犯了假释条例
Did he go to prison?
进监狱了吗
Five to seven years.
五到七年
Well, that is one more clown off the street.
街上又少了个小丑
Ain't that the truth?
这是事实哦
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表