Okay,I got a little crazy when Lawrence dumped me
我承认劳伦斯甩了我时 我有点疯狂
but I just couldn't believe he fell for her act.
但我只是难以相信他陷入她的表演
Her act?
"表演"
Harriet was a phony.
哈瑞特是个骗子
Ever since we were little,she would manipulate people
我们小的时候 她就特别擅长操纵人心
to get whatever she wanted.
不择手段达到目的
No one knew. Everyone loved her.
却无人知晓 人人都爱她
So-so,yeah,you're right.
所以...你说对了
I was jealous.
我非常嫉妒
But I would never hurt her.
但我不会伤害她
She was stabbed in the arm six months ago.
半年前她胳膊被刺伤
Do you know who may have done that?
你知道是谁干的吗
Her arm? I don't know.
胳膊 不知道
She probably deserved it.
或许是罪有应得
But it wasn't me.
但不是我♥干♥的
I hated her,sure,but...
我的确恨她 但是...
I didn't kill her.
我没有杀她
Interestingly,the cacao tree is
有件事很有趣 可可树
a species of the genus Theobroma
属可可属
which translates from the Latin as the "Food of the gods."
这个词来自拉丁语 原意为"上帝食物"
What would actually be interesting
真正有趣的事应该是
is an explanation of the perimortem fractures
如何解释死者身上的骨折
Mr. Nigel-Murray.
尼格尔-莫瑞先生
Of course.
当然
They support our scenario of the attack.
骨折情况符合我们对袭击的假设
With one hand,the killer held the victim down
凶手一只手按住被害人
and fracturing the clavicle and the sternum
导致锁骨和胸骨骨折
while he suffocating her with the other hand.
另一只手则捂住她的口鼻使其窒息
Anything else?
还有别的吗
Oh,yes. I took a closer look
是的 我进一步观察
at the antemortem trauma that somehow escaped medical care.
死者生前未经医疗的创伤
There is a very small proliferative lesion
在骨端末梢发现了
on the distal edge of the fracture.
微小的增生性病变
It's an adventitious cyst.
是一处异物周囊肿
The compromised bone formed a callus around a foreign object
当异物附着于开放性伤口时
that was embedded in the open wound.
受损骨质在其周围形成一层愈伤组织
Do you have this on X ray?
拍过X光了吗
Yes.
是的
It looks like a small rock.
似乎是一小块石头
Rock was the subject
我在《冒险》竞猜时答案里
of my only disputed Jeopardy answer.
唯一有争议的就是摇滚[与石头同词异义]
Is this relevant,Mr. Nigel-Murray?
这和案子相关吗 尼格尔-莫瑞先生
The category was "Famous Jameses."
类别是"伟大的詹姆斯们"
The question: "He is widely considered
问题是 他被普遍认为是
the best rock guitarist of all time."
世上最棒的摇滚吉他手
So,obviously,my answer:
自然而然 我的回答是
"Who is Jimmy Page?"
"不是吉米·佩奇是谁"
No. It's not the response.
不 这不是正确答案
The response they were looking for:
他们想要的回答是
"Who is Jimi Hendrix?"
"不是吉米·亨德里克斯是谁"
Mr. Nigel-Murray.
尼格尔-莫瑞先生
I know. I know. Jimi Hendrix.
我当然知道吉米·亨德里克斯
Okay,first of all,Jimmy Page is a better musician.
但首先 吉米·佩奇是更棒的吉他手
That's a fact. Also,Jimi Hendrix?
这是一个既定事实 其次 吉米·亨德里克斯
His original birth name is Johnny.
他的原名是强尼
So he doesn't,doesn't even belong in the category.
所以他根本就不属于这个类别
That wasn't relevant at all,Mr. Nigel-Murray.
尼格尔-莫瑞先生 这和我们的谈话毫不相关
Take a microslice of the cyst
给囊肿做个微切片
and have Dr. Hodgins identify the foreign object.
交由哈金斯博士鉴定异物成分
Jimmy Page is always relevant.
吉米·佩奇和什么都相关
Well,you're here so you must want my honest opinion.
你来这儿就是想听我说实话
I guess so.
应该是的
I think you're overreacting,Dr. Saroyan.
我觉得你反应过度了 瑟罗博士
Overreacting? D-Do...
反应过度 呃呃...
Are shrinks even allowed to use that word?
你们这儿让用这个词吗
Okay,so why am I overreacting?
好吧 我为什么会反应过度呢
I have a friend,Tim Swift
我有个叫蒂姆·斯威夫特的朋友
who was the golden boy in my high school.
他是我高中的风云人物
He got into Harvard but dropped out after the first semester.
他载誉进入哈佛 却在一学期后退学
Wound up in some community college
最后在一所社区大学
where he majored in weed.
研究野草
Today he manages a five-billion-dollar charitable trust
现在他经营一家价值五十亿美金的慈善信贷机构
that's saved thousands of lives.
拯救千千万万生命
I'm sorry. You lost me at "majoring in weed."
抱歉 你一说"研究野草"后面的我通通没听见
The late teens and early 20s are a time
十八♥九♥岁到二十出头
for experimentation and growth.
是年轻人尝试并成长的时期
And,you know,making a few mistakes
你知道 犯一些错误
is just part of that process.
是成长的必经之路
Oh,you're making it worse.
你把事情搞得更糟了
It's not that I don't think that college isn't a big deal--
我并不是说 选择一所好大学不重要
of course it is-- but come on.
当然是件大事 但毕竟
This is Michelle we're talking about.
我们说的是米歇尔
She's an exceptional young woman.
她是个非常出色的年轻人
She is,which is why she deserves
确实出色 所以她应该
to go to an exceptional school.
上一所格外出色的大学
This decision...
这个决定...
It's probably going to change,anyway.
即使你不干涉 她也很有可能改变这个决定
You know,she and Derrick will have a fight
你想 她跟德里克会吵架
or she'll start to feel left out
或者她的朋友们去学校参观
when her friends visit schools.
她会觉得自己的选择不佳
I don't think this is a done deal.
我认为她还没有做最终决定
Applications are due in a few months.
几个月之后就是申请截止日期
What if she realizes too late?
如果等她改变主意的时候为时已晚怎么办
I'm responsible for her,Dr. Sweets.
斯维斯医生 我得对她负责
Well,you know,it may not unfold
你要知道 也许事情的发展
the way you'd like it to
并不如你所料
but Michelle is a smart and wonderful,young woman
但米歇尔很聪明很优秀
worthy of your trust.
你应该信任她
Let this play itself out.
还是静观其变为好
I don't know if I can do that.
我不知道我能不能做到
I do.
我相信你
You've been a great mother to her.
你一直是一位出色的母亲
Remind me again
请你再提示我一下
why I should listen to someone
我为什么要相信一个
who doesn't even take care of a pet.
连宠物都不养的人
Right.
这个
I sponsor a water buffalo in the Philippines.
我在菲律宾认养了一头水牛
And I suppose you wouldn't get
我想你应该不会
in the way of her decisions.
去干涉她做决定
Oh,I wouldn't get in her way,period.
我绝不会干涉她 确定一定以及肯定
You made my day,Vincent.
文森特 你太给力了
Thank you.
谢谢
Was it the vivid recounting
是我对里约热内卢
of my debauched weekend in Rio?
堕落周末的生动回顾
Or was it that juicy little morsel regarding Senor Trebek?
还是那条关于特里贝克先生的八卦新闻
Both entertaining.
都很有意思
But what really does it for me
但最给力的是
is that foreign object you gave me to I.D.
你让我鉴定的那个异物
It's a bug.
是只昆虫
Helopeltis theobromae.
茶角盲蝽
The object we found lodged inside the bone was an insect?
嵌在骨头里面的异物是只昆虫?
Most of one.
一只昆虫的一大部分
It's part of the Miridae family.
属于盲蝽科
It's found primarily in Indonesia.
主要分布在印度尼西亚一代
I'll go and tell Dr. Brennan.
我去通知布纳恩博士
Well,when you do,make sure you tell her the best part.
你告诉她的时候 别漏掉最精彩的内容
One of the little guy's favorite snacks?
这小虫子最喜欢吃的东西
Cocoa plants.
是可可树
The evidence shows
有证据表明
that Harriet was in Indonesia six months ago.
哈瑞特六个月前去过印度尼西亚
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表