Do-Do you remember where you played?
你记得你玩耍的场地吗
What it looked like? A tree?
看起来是什么样的 比如有什么树
If we can locate where you lived...
如果我们能找到你的成长地...
I don't remember anything else.
我不记得其他的事情了
Just my bunny-- that's all.
只记得我的小兔
This might seem like a strange request,
这可能看似是个奇怪的请求
but I would like permission
我想请你允许我
to have one of your wisdom teeth pulled.
拔下你的一颗智齿
When you were an infant, your permanent teeth
当你是婴儿的时候 你的恒牙
were developing deep in your jaw bone,
从颌骨深处长出
accumulating specific isotopes
沉积了你生长环境的
from the environment where you lived.
一些特有元素
Her tooth can tell you where she grew up?
她的牙齿能告诉你她的生长地吗
Absolutely.
完全可以
Yeah.
好的
Yes.
好的
Yeah!
好的
Thank you. Yes. Yeah!
谢谢你 太好了
Okay.
好的
Okay, thanks for letting us know.
多谢告知我们
Bye.
拜拜
They located Amy's real parents.
他们找到了艾米的亲生父母
They're on a plane out here right now.
他们正赶飞机过来
Oh, that's fantastic. Yeah.
太好了 没错
God, I'm so embarrassed.
老天 我太囧了
Did you see the way they looked at me at the hospital?
你看到医院的人看我的眼神了吗
They were looking at me.
他们是在看我
I was crazy.
我和疯子一样
Yeah, you did flip out a little.
是的 你确实有点不淡定
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
I'm telling you,
给你讲
this is why nature invented false labor.
这就是上天创造假产的原因
Parents need a dry run.
父母需要排演一次
So, next time,
那么下次
you're not going to tell the nurse to boil water, then?
你不会要护士煮开水了吧
Can't believe I said that.
我竟然说了那句话
I have clearly watched too many Westerns.
显然我看太多西部片了
No. Next time... next time, I will be fine.
下次...下次我会好好的
I'll be your rock.
我来做你的坚实后盾
I brought this on myself.
我是自作自受
I just can't wait.
我只是有点等不及
Neither can I.
我也一样
Come on. Let's get something to eat.
来吧 去吃点东西
Babe.
宝贝
I am so big, I could apply for statehood.
我太巨大了 我都可以独♥立♥成州了
I don't think I can get out of here.
我觉得我出不去
I'll help you.
我来帮你
Well, can't we get a bigger car?
我们就不能买♥♥辆大点的车吗
This is a classic.
这是经典车型
There are big classics, you know.
也有大一点的经典车型吧
Look at me.
看我这样子
Anything you want.
你想要什么都行
Maybe I'll just stay in here until I actually go into labor.
要不我就呆在这里等生产吧
Come on.
来吧
Put your arm around my neck.
手臂钩着我的脖子
All right. Come on.
好吧 来
Ready? Yeah.
好了吗 好了
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Oh, my God.
我的老天
You are so...
你可真...
beautiful.
漂亮
Nice save.
改的好
You're unbelievable. You really are.
你真是不可思议
Her real name is Samantha.
她的原名是萨曼莎
They look so happy.
他们看起来真幸福
Yeah.
是的
Do I look nice?
我看起来还好吗
Will they like me?
他们会喜欢我吗
You look beautiful.
你看起来美极了
Excuse me.
不好意思
We're the Winslows.
我们是温斯洛夫妇
Oh, my God.
我的天
Hi, Samantha.
你好 萨曼莎
We never gave up, sweetheart.
我们从未放弃 宝贝
Do you remember?
你还记得她吗
By the way, I think you're right.
对了 我认为你说的对
We should get a stuffed animal
我们应该送毛绒玩具
for Angela and Hodgins' baby.
给安琪拉和哈金斯的宝宝
A bunny.
毛绒兔子
A stuffed bunny would be nice.
毛绒兔子很不错
Right?
不是吗
I heard you slugged Mike Shenfield.
我听说你打了麦克·申菲尔德
That must have been very satisfying.
那一定很解气
He certainly deserved it.
他真是活该
Yeah, maybe, but...
或许是吧 但...
I lost control.
我失控了
Lost control, and I... I don't take any pride in that.
一时失控 我并不以此为傲
He kidnapped and abused her.
他绑♥架♥并虐待她
Doesn't matter, Bones.
不管怎样 骨头
Okay. I... I didn't mean to upset you.
好吧 我不想惹你不开心
I just...
我只是...
You know, when I grew up, I had a father...
知道吗 我小时候 我父亲...
Never mind.
算了
He... he hit you.
他...他打你
I know.
我知道
But it's not the same, Booth.
但这不一样 布斯
I... I got to do better, you know.
我应该控制好些
I... I have a son of my own,
我自己也有孩子
and look, I just... I don't want him
我只是不想让他
to ever see that side of me-- ever.
看到我这一面 永远
Your son is very lucky, Booth.
你的孩子很幸运 布斯
You have to know that.
你必须知道这一点
Yeah.
是的
But I just... I want it to be about more than luck.
但我不只想让他幸运
That's all.
仅此而已
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表