No, it's bad. It's very bad, Randy.
很糟 非常糟 兰迪
Very bad.
非常糟
You wanted to see me?
你找我吗
Yeah, I want to show you something on the rope.
是的 我想让你看看绳子上的东西
Oh. Oh, good.
哦 好啊
What? You seem nervous.
怎么了 你这么紧张的
Truth be told, I thought that you might be upset
说实话 我以为你会因为
that I told the world I was sleeping with your wife.
我四处宣扬和你老婆睡觉的事而气愤
Vincent, you were drunk. Come on. I understand.
文森特 你喝醉了 没事 我理解
Oh. Oh, wonderful.
那太好了
Okay, the rope.
对了 绳子
Yeah, yeah, just take a look at the epithelial cells
对 你透过显微镜看一下
through the microscope.
那些上皮细胞
They look no different than before to me.
看起来和之前一样
Hmm. Yeah, that's-that's what I thought, too,
是的 我也这么觉得
so I was just... I was just... checking. Thanks.
我只是确认一下 谢谢
Oh, no, no, you're welcome.
没什么 不客气
And you're absolutely sure that you're okay
你确定你不介意
with this whole Angela business?
安琪拉那件事
Do you really think I'm that petty?
你认为我肚量那么小吗
No, no, of course not.
当然不是
Thank you. Mmhmm.
谢谢 好
You are a kind and understanding man, Dr. Hodgins.
你真是个善良又大度的人 哈金斯博士
So this is the mating call of a whitetail deer.
这是白尾鹿交♥配♥的声音
And this is the first sound on the tape again.
这是录影里的第一段声音
That's not a match.
并不匹配
'Cause it's not a real deer.
因为那不是真的鹿
So I went back in the audio database.
我在声音数据库找了下
This is the sound...of a man-made deer call.
这是...人工合成的鹿声
That's a match.
现在匹配了
What about the second sound?
那第二段声音呢
A motorcycle?
摩托车的声音
Actually, it's a gas-powered four-stroke engine.
事实上是燃气驱动四冲程引擎的声音
An all-terrain vehicle
就是旅馆有的那种
like the kind they had at the lodge.
全地形车
So someone was out hunting.
就是说有人那晚在打猎
She shot him accidentally?
她意外射死了他吗
Well, she actually said it was his own fault
她说是他的错
for not wearing an orange vest in the woods.
因为他在林子里没有穿桔色背心
This is why I'm against hunting.
因此我反对打猎
Not because of Bambi?
难道不是因为小鹿斑比
All right, mostly because of Bambi.
好吧 主要是因为斑比
Melissa told Randy what happened,
梅丽莎告诉兰迪所发生的事
and he used it to his own advantage.
他则想从中获利
So if Coleman had just worn an orange vest,
如果科曼穿了桔色背心
he'd still be alive,
他就不会死了
and Randy wouldn't have mutilated him
兰迪也不会通过残尸
to increase business.
来增加生意
Yep. Here's to stupidity and greed,
没错 为保证我们饭碗的
the two elements that keep us employed.
愚昧与贪婪干杯
Cheers!
干杯
All right, everyone. That was fun.
各位 今晚真开心
See you later, guys. Good night.
再见 各位 晚安
Good night. See you tomorrow.
晚安 明天见
All right, guys. All right. See you later.
再见 各位 回见
Bones, at any time did you think that
骨头 你有没有那么一刻
the chupacabra was real?
认为食腥兽是真实存在的
No.
没有
Then why did you believe that I saw the yeti in Nepal?
那你为什么相信我在尼泊尔看到了雪怪
Because what I said you saw was totally rational.
因为我是科学地解释了你看到的东西
I never saw it. You see,
我没看见雪怪 看吧
what you did was rationally explain something
你只是科学的解释了
that never happened.
并没有发生的事
You never saw the yeti?
你没看到雪怪吗
Or did I?
或者看到了
No, you didn't.
你没有看到
But you...
但是你...
you did?
你看到了
Are you trying to confuse me?
你在绕我吗
I might be.
可能吧
Okay, what is your point?
你要说什么
That things are confusing, okay?
事情有时就是说不清楚的
Just because you can explain something
只因你可以解释某些事
doesn't mean that it's explainable.
并不说明它具解释力
Do you mean "Explicable"?
你是说"可解释的"
Sure, like us.
没错 像我们
We don't make any sense at all.
我们俩就难以解释
Good night. Bye!
晚安 拜拜
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表