It has over 35 million sounds. Check this out.
里面有超过三百五十万种声音 来听听这个
So this is an Italian man sneezing.
这个是意大利男人打喷嚏的声音
This is the engine of an old Model T.
这是一个老的T型发动机的声音
How about an F3 tornado?
来听听三♥级♥飓风的声音怎么样
Here's a raisin falling in milk.
这是葡萄干掉进牛奶里的声音
Did someone just drop a raisin into some milk?
谁把葡萄干掉进牛奶里了吗
Sorry to interrupt.
不好意思打扰了
There's something that I need to show you, Dr. Saroyan.
有些东西你要看一下 瑟罗博士
No confessions?
不是忏悔吧
I confess, no.
我坦白 不是
I sorted through the dentition of dozens of carnivorous animals,
我过滤了几十种肉食动物的齿系
and I finally found a match
终于找到和被害人
to the puncture wounds on the victim's ribs.
肋骨刺穿伤吻合的了
They are consistent with the bite of a black bear.
伤口和黑熊造成的咬伤是一致的
A black bear? Yes.
黑熊 没错
And also, when I looked back at the X-rays,
而且 仔细观察了下X光片
I noticed a uniform separation
我注意到在两个
of the bones in the joints
踝关节处的骨骼上有
of both ankles, totally even.
完全对称一致的缺口
And that's odd.
这很奇怪
I also found evidence of abrasions
在踝骨处残留的肌肉组织上
on the tissue left on the ankles.
我也发现了磨损的痕迹
And look at this.
再看这个
The cervical and lumbar vertebrae
颈椎和脊柱之间
appear to be separated.
也有缺口
This is all consistent
这些伤情均证明
with him being hung upside down by his ankles.
他脚踝被绑 被倒挂起来
Which would explain the abrasions.
这也就解释了组织和骨骼的损伤
Of course.
当然了
His blood wasn't sucked out by some mythical creature.
他的血不是被神秘生物吸干的
It was drained using the same method employed by hunters.
而是通过猎手们惯用的手法抽干的
Remember that chemical compound I found in the bite mark?
记得我在咬痕处找到的化合物吗
Bisphenol A, diethyl propane and amorphous silica.
双酚A 二乙基丙烷以及非定晶硅
Dude, this isn't Jeopardy!
伙计 这可不是电视问答节目
I finally figured out
我终于找到
what contained those three chemicals.
含有这三种化学成分的物质了
Jaw Jelly.
是颌骨胶
Jaw Jelly is a one-part gel adhesive used by taxidermists
颌骨胶是一种局部粘合胶
to create a "Wet look" in the mouths
通常为动物标本制♥作♥师所用
of animals they've mounted.
为了给动物的嘴打造出湿漉漉的感觉
Are you thinking of taking up taxidermy?
你准备钻研动物标本制♥作♥吗
No, this is relevant to the case.
不是 只是这与案子有关
I believe the bite marks to Coleman's ribs
我觉得科曼肋骨上的咬痕
came from a taxidermied bear.
是一只熊的标本造成的
Right, so he was killed by a stuffed animal?
那他是被毛绒动物杀死的吗
Whoever simulated this attack used a bear tooth
攻击者一定是用了熊的牙齿
to imitate the tripartite incisor pattern
去模仿食腥兽的
ascribed to a chupacabra.
三颗门齿的形状
And I know where we can find a stuffed bear.
我知道我们在哪儿可以找到毛绒熊
It's a lot busier here than it was.
这里比之前热闹多了
Well, it looks like a monster attack
看来这地方正需要
is what this place needed, eh?
一起怪兽袭击事件
Look at that. $159 a night now.
看那个 现在成了159刀一晚
That's a bear.
那是只熊
One of the bear's incisors has been removed.
熊的一颗门齿被拔除了
I can use the corresponding incisors
我可以用相匹配的门齿
to confirm that the tooth used to stab Coleman
来确认杀死科曼的牙齿
came from this bear.
是来自这只熊的
I expect nothing less.
我也是这样想的
Back again?
又回来了吗
Yeah. Wow, business really is booming, isn't it?
是的 你的生意日益兴旺 不是吗
Well, I hate that it came on the back
虽然是由科曼先生惨死造成的
of Mr. Coleman's misfortune, but I'm grateful for the guests.
但生意好还是挺让人开心的
Can I see your hands? My hands?
能看看你的手吗 我的手
Yeah, you know, the things at the end of your arms there.
对 就是你手臂端长的东西
Your hands.
你的手
Look at that. Rope burns.
看呀 绳子磨的痕迹
It's what happens when you hoist animals up to drain their blood.
是你把猎物吊起来时留下的痕迹
Isn't that right, Randy?
对不对 兰迪
A psychologist?
你是心理学家
It's my job to determine whether you're capable
我负责判断你是否有能力
of murdering and mutilating a human being.
杀死并残害他人
A guy would have to be crazy
疯了的人
to do something like that, right?
才会做这种事呢 对吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Yeah, I guess so. I'm not crazy.
我想是的 我并没疯
So I guess I couldn't have done it.
所以不会是我♥干♥的
Our people did find Lee Coleman's epithelial cells
我们的人在你的储物柜里找到了
on the rope in your supply closet.
带有李·科曼上皮细胞的绳子
Rope burns on your hands and vestiges
你手上的磨痕以及
of your DNA on the rope. Can you explain that?
绳子上有你的DNA残留 你怎么解释
I didn't kill him. I'm not crazy.
我没有杀他 我并没有疯
All right, you just said that
好吧 你这么说好像
as though you know who did kill him.
你知道是谁杀了他
I did?
有吗
Yes. Do you know who killed him?
有 你知道谁杀了他吗
No. How would I?
不知道 我怎么会知道
All right.
那好
What are you writing?
你在写什么
Hmm? Oh, don't worry.
没什么 别担心
I just advise the FBI.
我只是在向联调局汇报
I don't actually decide who's arrested and tried for murder.
我没权决定谁会因这起谋杀被逮捕
So what are you telling them?
那你给他们汇报什么
I am advising them
我告诉他们
that in my professional opinion, you're lying.
从我专业的角度 我判断你在撒谎
That and the rope and the skin cells--
那个 绳子 还有表皮细胞
they'll probably arrest you.
足够逮捕你了
You'll be needing a lawyer.
你需要请律师了
All right, thank you for your time.
好了 谢谢光临
Wait.
等等
I-I didn't kill the guy,
我没有杀那个人
but I did the rest.
但我做了剩下的事
The rest?
剩下的事
Yeah, the draining of the blood, the heart.
是的 我放干了血 挖出了心
Yes, I did that stuff.
我做了那些
Why?
为什么要那样
I came across the body.
我发现了这具尸体
Since he was already dead,
他既然已经死了
I thought if it looked like he was killed by the chupacabra,
我想如果弄成像是食腥兽干的
then he wouldn't have died in vain.
他也算是死得其所
You know, most people who find a corpse in the woods,
大多数人在林子里发现尸体后
they call the police.
会报♥警♥
The lodge is in debt, I was gonna lose it.
旅店欠债 我可能会干不下去
Coleman was my best chance at saving my business.
科曼是我挽救生意的最好机会
That's not crazy, is it?
这不算疯狂吧
Exactly how did you fake the attack?
你是怎样伪装袭击事件的
Took the bear tooth and made the bite marks with it.
我取下了熊的牙齿 在尸体上留下咬痕
Spread some insecticide around to make it smell like sulfur.
在周围撒了杀虫剂 闻起来就像硫磺了
And then you tore out his heart
然后你挖出了心脏
and hung him up to drain the blood?
把他吊起来放血
But I didn't shoot the guy.
但不是我开的枪
Nobody said anything about shooting.
没有人提起枪的事
Well, I just meant...
我是说...
Who did? Who shot him?
是谁干的 谁开的枪
It wasn't me.
不是我
I didn't even have the heart to kill the goat.
那只羊我都没忍♥心杀
Where's the bullet?
子弹在哪里
I buried it with the heart.
和心埋在一起了
Since I didn't kill the guy,
鉴于不是我杀的那个人
that's not so bad, is it?
情况没有那么糟吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表