Too good to be forgotten.
实在难以忘怀
So this is where it gets really ugly.
这时事情就变味儿了
Ritchie texts Marie that she was just a grenade.
瑞奇给玛丽发短♥信♥说她是手榴弹
A grenade?
手榴弹
Yeah, a grenade is
手榴弹就是指
an overweight, undesirable woman that one must jump on
那种又肥又丑的天真妹 男人追她
so a friend can get with a prettier girl.
只为了让朋友追到漂亮女孩
And this really set Marie off.
这让玛丽非常伤心
She calls him a bunch of curse words
她回复了一堆脏话
some of which I had to look up.
有一些我还得查查才知道意思
Sounds like motive to me.
在我看来 这就是动机
Yeah, and after that
之后
Ritchie texts his friends wherever he's headed
瑞奇无论去哪 都要和朋友短♥信♥确认
to find out if she's gonna be there.
那个女人在不在那
So, she was stalking him.
这样说来 她确实在跟踪他
Check this out.
来看这个
U-L-B-S-R-Y.
U-L-B-S-R-Y.
You'll be sorry.
你会后悔的
Followed by
接下来是
U-R-GNG-2-DI.
U-R-GNG-2-DI.
You are going... You are going to die.
你要... 你要没命了
4-Q?
4-Q
Think that's pretty self-explanatory.
这个就很明显了 [4-Q = Fuck You]
Why don't you just sit down, Marie? No.
玛丽 你怎么不坐呢
I ain't tired. How is it that
我不累 为什么
a little thing like you
你这么瘦小的一个人
could kidnap a strong guy like Ritchie?
能绑♥架♥瑞奇那么强壮的家伙呢
What happened? Did you find him with another woman?
发生什么了 你发现他跟别的女人上♥床♥了吗
I ain't sayin' nothin'!
我什么都不会说
Okay. "I ain't sayin' nothin'" Means you're guilty.
好吧 "你什么都不说"就说明你心理有鬼
No, I ain't saying nothin' not 'cause I'm guilty.
我什么都不说不是因为我心里有鬼
I ain't not saying nothin' because I loved him.
我什么都不说 因为我爱他
I loved Ritchie, and he loved me, okay?
我爱瑞奇 他也爱我
I'm not just some shore whore.
我不是在海边混的下♥贱♥女人
We had plans, and Ritchie--
我们有计划好好生活 瑞奇...
he wasn't just some Guido, okay?
他也不是什么圭多 知道不
He was going to school to be a therapist.
他打算上学成为一个理疗师
He was gonna do stuff and be somebody and like that.
他有自己的志向 要成为个有用的人
Okay? I knew him on a very deep level.
好吧 我对他有很深的了解
He wasn't no juice head or no knucklehead.
他不是打激素的肌肉男 也不是什么傻瓜
He was a gentleman.
他是个绅士
Okay, I get it.
好吧 我知道了
He was a gentleman.
他是个绅士
Why don't you just sit down
你为什么不坐下
and just relax?
慢慢说
There.
就这样
Now
现在
let's say you didn't kill him.
我们假设你没杀他
I didn't kill him! I loved him.
我没杀他 我爱他
You know what? You want to put me in prison
算了吧 如果你想因为爱情
for love, go ahead, okay?
把我关进监狱 那就关吧
I'm guilty as charged, sweetheart.
我罪有应得
You said you knew him on a deep level?
你说你对他有很深的了解
Yes, I did.
是呀
Okay, then, why is he dead?
那你知道他为什么会死吗
Was he afraid of someone?
他最近在躲着什么人吗
That's funny.
有意思
Ritchie the V feared no man
倒三角瑞奇从不惧怕任何人
but there was somebody scared of him
不过确实有人惧怕他
maybe wanted him quiet.
也许想杀他灭口
Who?
谁
The trainer at the gym
健身房♥里的教练
who was selling roids.
卖♥♥给他类固醇的那个
Okay? Ritchie busted the guy.
瑞奇把他供了出去
This guy have a name?
他叫什么
They call him Terror.
他们都叫他泰罗
He works the door at Club Elegante.
他现在在埃莱冈特俱乐部看门
Right.
好
Hey, Sweets.
小甜甜你好
Turns out our victim, Ritchie
被害人瑞奇
ratted out a steroid dealer.
供出了卖♥♥给他类固醇的人
That same dealer works as a bouncer in Club Elegante.
这个人在埃莱冈特俱乐部当保镖
Why did you shut the door?
你为什么把门关上了
Well, I have to speak to you, Agent Booth.
因为我有事情跟你讲 布斯探员
Okay, that tone of voice sounds like you want to speak at me.
你的语气听起来好像你想教训我
I hear that you asked Hannah to move in with you?
我听说你让汉娜搬过去跟你一起住
So? As your friend...
怎么 作为你的朋友
This isn't a shrinky visit?
这不是心理咨♥询♥是吗
No.
不是
So, then from one friend to another, I'm fine.
那么作为朋友 我告诉你我很好
Everything's great. Nothing to worry about.
一切都好 没有什么可担心的
Okay, there might be a little shrinky stuff
好吧 还是有心理咨♥询♥的成分
because that's who I am.
因为毕竟我就是个心理医生
Okay, thanks, friend.
谢了 我的朋友
You know, the relationship that you and Hannah have--
你跟汉娜之间的感情
it was forged in a highly adrenalized environment.
是在高度紧张的环境中培养出来的
Well, yeah, we were in war together.
是呀 我们一起参加了战争
I mean, our relationship is literally battle tested.
我是说我们的感情是真正经过战火考验的
Right, but a new environment, you know, a calmer one
是呀 但是在一个比较平和 没有那么多
with fewer distractions-- it alters your dynamic.
干扰的环境中 你们的关系会发生变化
Ugh! I just don't want you to jump into anything too soon.
我只想让你们慢慢来
It's great. You know, I really appreciate that, Sweets.
谢谢你小甜甜 我十分感激你的关心
But Hannah is bringing all of her stuff over tonight.
汉娜今天晚上就会把她的东西搬进来
I even went, and I got her some bathroom stuff
我甚至还帮她买♥♥了洗漱用品
a set of new of new sheets.
还有新床单
I mean what kind of guy
如果对这份感情不是很确定
does something that crazy if he isn't sure?
世界上会有男人去做如此疯狂的事情吗
Hard to argue with that.
说的很有道理
I just had to say something, you know?
我就是想提醒你一下
Yeah, you're a good kid.
可以理解 你是个好孩子
Oh, boy.
天呐
I was looking at bone fragments
我在检查头骨顶部的
from the top of the skull, and I found these.
骨头碎片的时候 发现了这个
I'm taking out the remaining sliver
我正把隐蔽在骨折碎片下方
that were buried in the fractures.
的剩余碎片取出来
Well, it's not bone.
不是骨头
Oh. Some kind of yellow polymer.
像是某种黄色的聚合物
It's possibly polyvinyl chloride or polytetrafluoroethylene.
可能是聚氯乙烯 或者聚四氟乙烯
So he had concrete and plastic in his head?
在他的头骨里能找到混凝土和塑料
Oh, no. Uh, you okay?
哦 不 你还好吗
Are you gonna ask me that every time I yawn?
难道我每次打哈欠你都要问这个问题吗
Possibly. I don't want you to fall asleep again
也许吧 我不想让你再次陷入
for another two months, Van Winkle.
持续两个月的昏迷状态
All right.
好吧
Gonna figure out what this plastic is from.
我得弄清楚这塑料是哪来的
It might help Angela narrow down the murder weapon.
这可能会帮助安琪拉缩小寻找凶器的范围
Okay.
好吧
So, when Ritchie ratted out Terror for selling drugs
瑞奇把卖♥♥药的泰罗供出来之后
he lost his job at the gym, all of his clients.
他丢掉了在健身房♥的工作以及所有的客户
It was a mess.
情况很糟糕
Can I help you?
有事吗
Yeah. Why don't you tell us what happened
你能不能告诉我们你和你的伙计
between you and your buddy Ritchie.
瑞奇之间发生了什么
I'm guessing it didn't go very well since he's dead.
我猜想事情进展的很不好 因为他死了
I don't have to say nothing.
我什么都不会说
I'm the doorman of this establishment
我是这个俱乐部的守门人
so I'm going to ask you guys to leave.
我要你们出去
I wouldn't be acting like a bouncer right now.
如果我是你 我不会像一个保安那样讲话
Booth, the storage room.
布斯 那有个储藏室
Hey, hey, hey. No.
嘿 嘿 嘿 不许进
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表