Why? What'd you do?
怎么了 你做了什么
Well, I think we should thank Dr. Brennan
我觉得我们要感谢布纳恩博士
for insisting that the Jeffersonian
是她坚持提出将杰斐逊实验室
re-form a forensic unit on the premises.
重新作为法医鉴定中心
And we should recognize
我们还要记得
that Booth's return to duty at the FBI
布斯回到联调局工作
means that we can work with them again.
使我们可以再次一起工作
So, how come I'm not the linchpin here?
那么 我怎么可能不是核心人物
I'm the linchpin.
我是核心人物
I would like to say thanks personally
我想亲自感谢你们所有人
to all of you for dropping everything you were doing...
甘愿放弃自己眼前的事务...
Fighting wars.
参战
Searching for the origins of humanity.
寻找人类起源
And totally failing.
以彻底失败告终
Making beautiful music for shoppers.
为顾客营造美好音乐氛围
You are all my true friends.
你们都是我真正的朋友
And I won't forget it.
我不会忘记这些的
But let there be no mistake--
但是不要误会
I am the boss, and I am in charge.
我还是你们的头儿 事情还是我做主
Oh!
天啊
That's really going to get in the way.
这东西还真有些碍事
Totally not my problem.
完全不关我的事
Uh, I have an announcement to make.
我要宣布一件事
Oh, yeah. Yes, yes, he does.
没错 是的 他是有事
Um, we're... we're gonna go home.
我们...我们要回家了
So... okay? No, let...
好吧 不 让...
I'm going for drinks.
我要去喝点什么
I'm with you.
我和你一起
Oh, can Sweets and I come?
我和斯维斯能来吗
I mean, not together; just at the same time
我是说 不是一起 只是同时
'cause we're not together anymore, right?
因为我们没有在一起 对吧
Right.
没错
I won't sit next to you, I promise.
我保证不和你挨着坐
Did you see how happy Hodgins was to be back at work?
你看到没 哈金斯回来工作有多开心
I am definitely doing the right thing.
我肯定做的是件好事
Okay, I think there's a little more going on there, Bones.
好吧 我觉得肯定有别的原因 骨头
Wow.
我的天啊
Okay. That thing is really big.
那东西可真够大的
It's a lot to work around.
可有很多事要做了
Well, we've worked around bigger.
我们做过更大的事
Metaphorically speaking.
打个比方
Metaphorically.
打比方
Welcome home, Bones.
欢迎回家 骨头
Thank you.
谢谢
Mm-hmm. Welcome home, Booth.
欢迎回家 布斯
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表