Is this going to get creepy?
不会是什么变♥态♥的问题吧
No, no. Absolutely not, I hope.
不 不 绝对不会 至少我希望这样
Okay. Okay, look.
好吧 好的
Nora sent me a text with a request for Valentine's Day.
诺拉发短♥信♥告诉我她想要的情人节礼物
Oh, and you're wondering whether I can cover for you
你想让我在这儿替你顶班
so you can go and pick up the gift, right?
你好有时间去把礼物搞定吧
No. If Cam finds out about this,
不行 如果被凯发现了
Clark, I could get the rack.
她会对我大发雷霆的
No, no, no. I'm not going anywhere.
不是 我哪都没想去
The request wasn't for something
她想要的礼物不是件
that I can go buy or reserve or...
我可以买♥♥到或者订到的东西
Oh, really? Well, I'm intrigued.
真的吗 吊起我的胃口了
It's the first time I have ever felt hesitant
这是我第一次感觉为难
about giving Nora what she wants.
不知道该不该满足她
Can I say no?
我可以拒绝吗
I mean, I never have before.
我之前从来没拒绝过
Is it illegal?
干这事犯法吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不会
Will it hurt? Good God, no.
很疼吗 上帝呀 不疼
And you love her?
你爱她吗
More than anything.
我爱她胜过一切
Well, then, show her.
那就证明给她看
I guarantee you, that's the only thing she really wants.
我敢保证 这就是她真正想要的礼物
So what is it?
她到底想要什么呀
Thank you for all your help, Ms. Montenegro.
马尼古女士 谢谢你无私的帮助
我爱你
亲爱的 没问题
Erickson is a self-made man.
埃克森他从小自学成才
Never finished high school, took courses in welding,
没毕业就退学了 自己学习焊接课程
built his business from the ground up.
白手起家开创自己的事业
Now he is the leading supplier of shelving
现在他是东海岸首屈一指的
on the Eastern Seaboard.
货架供应商
That's very impressive.
挺厉害呀
Yeah, but the thing
的确 但像他这种
about self-made men
自学成才的人有个毛病
is that they're often extremely insecure and egomaniacal.
他们通常都缺乏安全感 以自我为中心
Right.
是呀
That means that they can be really self-defensive.
他们可能表现出极强的自我防护意识
They want everyone to do
他们会要求所有人
exactly what they say.
完完全全地服从他们
What, like kill 'em when they don't?
难道不服就把他们杀了
He lacks compassion.
他缺乏同情心
He tends to fire employees
他会找理由辞掉工资
once they reach a certain pay grade.
涨到一定级别的员工
All right. Sweets, did he kill her?
知道了 小甜甜 他有没有杀死她
His daughter's wedding, lots of tension--
安排他女儿的婚礼 压力很大
yeah, yeah, a man like Erickson
有可能 像埃克森这样的人
could snap under that kind of pressure.
在这种压力之下 有可能突然崩溃
What are you doing for Valentine's?
你情人节有什么计划吗
Hey, what does that have to do with anything?
这个问题跟任何事情有任何关系吗
Nothing. Just being friendly.
没有 朋友间的问候而已
Yeah, well, don't be.
别 不必如此
You know, Daisy has something special planned for me,
黛西今天晚上为我安排了特别的计划
and I got her...
我准备送给她...
That's nice, and a good afternoon to you,
这很好 我也很高兴见到你
too. Enjoy.
好好玩吧
...bouquet of daisies.
一束雏菊[黛西的名字直译是雏菊的意思]
What is it?
这是什么
At first, like you,
最开始的时候 跟你一样
I thought it was some sort of winged insect,
我也以为这是一种长翅膀的昆虫
right, maybe a butterfly.
比如一只蝴蝶
What is it? But then I determined
是什么 接下来我发现
it was flora, not fauna.
它是种植物 不是动物
What is it?
是什么
It's oncidium.
是一种金蝶兰属植物
What is it?
是什么
Why do you keep saying that?
为什么你总是不停地问同一个问题
Because you won't tell me what it is.
因为你就是不告诉我它到底是什么
It's an orchid blossom.
是一朵兰花
So...
就是说
she was wearing an orchid in her hair?
她当时头上戴了一朵兰花
Certainly a possibility,
当然有这种可能
but she also could have been smacked on the head.
也有可能是被别人砸到脑袋上的
With an orchid? I'm guessing,
用一支兰花砸 我只是在猜测
so don't tell Dr. Brennan,
所以请别告诉布纳恩博士
but the father of the bride was furious
但我知道新娘的父亲在得知
when the flower budget was exceeded,
鲜花费用超出预算时暴跳如雷
and these oncidium-- they cost, baby.
这些兰花 真是贵的 宝贝
And by "Baby," I mean "Dr. Saroyan."
我说的宝贝是指您瑟罗医生
So you're saying the father of the bride got mad,
你是说新娘的父亲生气起来
tossed an orchid at her, then stabbed her,
把兰花扔向她 再把她刺死
then shoved her into the tanning bed?
接着把她塞到日光浴床里
I can see it.
我觉得有可能
Could happen.
确实有可能
Good. Now, one other thing:
很好 还有一件事情
everything I get Angela is wrong.
我给安琪拉准备的每一样礼物都有问题
What do I do?
我该怎么办呀
Oh, Dr. Hodgins, we've got a deadline.
哈金斯博士 我们在赶时间
Yeah, and your deadline for Valentine's
是的 你为情人节赶的这个时间
is the exact same as my deadline.
跟我要赶的时间是同一个时间呀
Now, I am doing everything I can
我现在正尽我所能地
to help you make your deadline for Valentine's.
帮你赶上情人节的这个时间
Now, why won't you help me?
你就不能帮帮我吗
Look at me-- I'm desperate here.
你看看我这个样子 我真是没辙了
You're right.
有道理
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Dr. Hodgins,
哈金斯博士
look around you.
看看你周围
I mean, you may have
你这间实验室
the most beautiful room in the Jeffersonian,
可以算是杰斐逊实验室里最漂亮的了
aside from the molds and "Fungis"
那些霉菌和真菌
and creepy-crawlies.
以及吓人的爬虫除外
Are you telling me that there isn't something
你确定在这里找不到
here that you've worked on
你亲自动手做的
that wouldn't make a great gift?
拿的出手的好礼物吗
Are you just trying to get me to stay at work?
你是想让我安心工作才这样说的吧
Dr. Saroyan, I think there's something
瑟罗医生 有些发现
you're going to want to see.
你肯定会想看的
I am insulted that you would think
你居然认为我这么自私
I'm so self-serving.
简直是在侮辱我
This might help get you out of here very quickly.
这可能很快就能助你离开这里
Sounds good. I'm ready.
听上去不错 说吧
Now, I came in looking for you
我来找你的时候
and couldn't help but look at your monitor.
无意中看到你的显示器
I see-- you've arranged them for me.
我看到了 你帮我排列好了
Mm-hmm. These are the DNA results of the tissue
这是从被害人指甲缝里上皮组织
found under the victim's fingernails,
提取的DNA报告结果
and that's Erickson Jr.'s DNA profile off CODIS.
而那是小埃克森的DNA
They match.
结果吻合
Now, if I was pettypetty as,
现在 要是我有
uh, Dr. Hodgins,
哈金斯博士那么肤浅的话
I would just crown myself King of the Lab.
我就会说自己是实验室之王了
Not so fast, dr. Edison.
先别急 埃迪森博士
Bones are your thing, not DNA.
你的专长是骨头 不是DNA
This is not a match.
那并不吻合
But the DNA samples share 65%
但他们的DNA样本共享了
of their profile at each locus,
百分之六十五的基因座
indicating that they are immediate relatives.
显示他们是直系亲属
Yes, that's true.
是的 没错
Okay, that's a "Yes, that's true, but..."
好吧 你后面有个"但是"没说
But it's not the father of the bride.
但并不是新娘父亲
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表