I want you to get him to call
我需要你让他打电♥话♥
his boss and then his boss.
给他的上司以及上司的上司
Whatever it takes to shut this facility down.
不管怎样都要关闭这个场地
Yes, sir. But what are you gonna do?
遵命长官 你要做什么
Then I want you to call HRT
我需要你打电♥话♥给救援组
and have them report everything to you.
然后让他们给你汇报进展
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Booth.
布斯
Broadsky made his bullet
布罗德斯基是
at a location near the ocean where produce is disinfected.
在距海比较近的农产品杀菌处制出的子弹
Okay, hold on.
等一下
This guy here-- did he ever crew a ship
这个男的有没有在一艘载有
that carried fruits and vegetables?
蔬菜水果的船上做船员
Yeah, the Persephone. That's the ship he works on.
有 佩塞芬尼号♥ 他在那条船上工作
Where can I find that? Right down there.
怎么走 顺着这条路
Far south side, pier eight. You can't miss it.
南片区 8号♥码头 很好找
Okay. Uh, thanks, Hodgins.
好的 谢谢 哈金斯
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't you want any details?
等等 你难道不想听听细节
Hey, look, I found sodium citrate,
听着 我找到了柠檬酸钠
glycerin, e-polylysine...
甘油 聚赖氨酸
You hung up, didn't you?
你挂了 是不是
Booth? Yeah, okay.
布斯 好吧
Okay, when the cavalry gets here, you tell them
救援队来了后 告诉他们
that I'm heading towards the Persephone,
我向佩塞芬尼号♥方向去了
armed and dangerous.
持枪 处境危险
Get on with HRT.
去联♥系♥救援队
Booth?
布斯
He's there, but he's not answering.
他接了 但没有讲话
Maybe he can't.
也许他讲不成话
Okay, single click yes, double click no.
单击是 双击否
Is this Booth?
是布斯吗
Are you in danger?
你有危险吗
Are you after Broadsky?
你在追击布罗德斯基吗
I have information for him.
我有信息要告诉他
Hold on.
等一下
Booth, the two bruises on the mastoid process were inflicted
布斯 他乳突处的两处击痕
by two knuckles on Broadsky's right fist.
是由布罗德斯基的右手两个指关节造成的
Do you understand what that means?
你知道那是什么意思吗
Dr. Brennan, listen.
布纳恩博士 听着
If-If he is playing dueling snipers with Broadsky,
他正在和布罗德斯基进行狙击手大对决
you got to get to the point real fast.
你必须直切主题
Okay, he struck the mastoid,
好吧 他猛击了乳突处
which is nearly 44 millimeters thick.
那里约有44毫米厚
Ah, yes, yes.
是的 是的
Broadsky's right hand is broken.
布罗德斯基右手断了
You may have just saved my life.
你真是救了我的命
Damn it.
该死
Broadsky!
布罗德斯基
You missed!
你射偏了
Happens to the best of us.
你们都射偏过
Not to you.
你没射偏过
Not to me.
我也没射偏过
You want to give up?
你想认输吗
You want to give up?
你想认输吗
You know that's not my thing.
你知道那不是我的风格
Drop your weapon, or I'll blow your head off.
放下武器 否则我会轰掉你的脑袋
Breaking tradition here.
你破了规矩
Snipers go for high ground, Booth.
狙击手通常都占领高地 布斯
Your hand's broken; you can't adjust.
你的手断了 你没办法调节
How could you possibly know that?
你怎么知道的
Boy you killed-- the squint-- he was a good kid.
你杀的那孩子 小斜眼 他是个好人
You did wrong there.
你办了错事
Collateral damage in the pursuit of a greater good.
追求正义的路上难免有连带伤害
Drop the weapon. I'm not gonna ask you again.
放下武器 这是最后警告
Booth!
布斯
Shut up, Jake.
闭嘴 杰克
Are you really so damn positive you're the good guy in this?
你真的那么肯定你是好人吗
Yeah. Positive as you are.
没错 像你一样确定
Difference is, I'm right.
不同的是 我是正确的
Brennan.
我是布纳恩
Yes, I-I understand.
好 我知道了
Thank you.
谢谢
Booth got Broadsky.
布斯抓到布罗德斯基
Yes! I knew he'd get him.
太好了 我就知道他会抓到他的
Yes! Okay.
太好了
Maybe she's not coming.
也许她不会来了
No, she'll-she'll be here.
不 她会来的
Well, Dr. Brennan has been known to retreat
布纳恩博士总是在遇到情感危机的时候
into hyper-rationalism in times of emotional turmoil,
退缩回超理性主义世界里了
which could very well result in...
这种危机很有可能导致...
Okay, even I want to slap you now.
现在连我都想打你
All right, guys.
好了 各位
Bones said she will come,
骨头说她会来
she will definitely be here.
她就一定会来的
Hey, hey, guys.
嘿 各位
Let us handle that, okay?
让我们来吧 好吗
Okay, you got it.
好的
Do you... do you want to say something?
你想说点什么吗
What? Me?
什么 我吗
I-I barely knew him.
我都不怎么认识他
That's true.
那倒是真的
Booth only ever called Mr. Nigel-Murray
布斯总是称呼尼格尔-莫瑞先生为
"The English Squintern."
"英国小斜眼"
Well, some of us were worried that you wouldn't make it.
有些人还担心你不会来了呢
I stopped to get this.
我去买♥♥这个了
Right, because nothing says
对啊 没有什么会比
"Rest in peace" Like a
盆栽更能表达
potted plant.
"安息"的祝福了
Did I do something wrong?
我做错什么了吗
No, honey.
没有 亲爱的
You did something exactly right.
你做的完全正确
You know, Vincent gave me a great piece of advice.
文森特给我了条很好的忠告
He said, "The busiest shopping hour
他说"每年最繁忙的购物时段
"The entire year is between
是圣诞前夜的
3:00 and 4:00 on Christmas Eve."
三点到四点
So I never shop during that time.
所以我从不在那时候去购物
Oh. He told me
他告诉我
that Quebec City in Canada has the same amount of street crime
加拿大的魁北克城的街道犯罪率
as Disney World.
和迪斯尼乐园的一样多
So, safe place to visit.
是个安全的出行目的地
Vincent informed me that the crack of a whip
文森特告诉我鞭子击打的声音
was actually the tip
实际上是鞭子尖
breaking the sound barrier.
在突破音障
He told me that the top of the Eiffel Tower
他告诉我埃菲尔铁塔的顶部
is actually six inches shorter in the wintertime.
在冬天会低六英寸
So it's better to climb it then.
最好那个时候去登塔
Vincent's favorite song was "Da Lime and Da Coconut."
文森特最喜欢的歌♥是"柠檬和椰子"
Seriously?
真的吗
'Cause that's, like-- that's my jam.
因为那首歌♥ 我很熟悉啊
**Brother bought a coconut, he bought it for a dime*
*哥哥花了一角钱 买♥♥了棵椰子
**His sister had another one*
*他的妹妹也有一个
**She paid it for a lime*
*她用柠檬换来的
**She put the lime in the coconut and drank them both up*
*她把柠檬倒入椰子 一口气都喝光
**She put the lime in the coconut*
*她把柠檬倒入椰子
**And drank them both up *
*一口气都喝光
**She put the lime in the coconut and drank them both up *
*她把柠檬倒入椰子 一口气都喝光
**She put the lime in the coconut *
*她把柠檬倒入椰子 一口气都喝光
**And called the doctor, woke him up *
*叫来医生 摇醒他
**And said, Doctor, ain't there nothing I can take? *
*她说 "医生 有没有什么药可以吃
**I said, Doctor, to relieve this bellyache? *
*我说 医生 可以减轻肚子痛
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表