First of all, they're not just chairs. They're history.
第一这不只是椅子 是历史
They're from the Vet, okay?
是退伍兵场的椅子
And secondly, I'm gonna get us out of here.
第二我会把咱俩弄出去的
You have a plan?
你有主意了
That's right. I have a plan.
没错 有主意了
Escape hatch.
逃生盖
Great! I'll climb up and get it open. Oh, no, no, no.
好极了 我爬上去打开 不不不
I'm the climber. You're the thinker. No. I'll be able
我来爬 你来想 不 我更容易
to fit through the gap much easier. Here.
爬上去 过来
Bones, just let me do the climbing.
骨头 让我爬吧
Kneel down. I'll show you.
跪下 我做给你看
Oh, hello!
喂
Uh... do you want to get on my shoulders?
你想爬上我的肩吗
Hey guys, Mrs. Ross sent some snacks. Hello.
两位 罗斯夫人给了点吃的 喂
Hello...? Why is everyone saying "Hello"?
喂 为什么大家都在说"喂"
I'm sorry. Should I... Is this a bad...?
抱歉 我该...是不是来的不是时候...
Hello? She wants to sit on my shoulders.
喂 她只是想坐到我肩上
Traditionally, people do that the other way around.
通常情况都是女下男上的
I'm merely demonstrating that the widest part of me
我只是想说明我最宽的部位
is narrower than the widest part of Booth. See?
比布斯最宽的部位要窄
All right. Wow. Okay.
看出来了 明白了
Comparing body parts.
比较身体部位大小
What else do you do during a blizzard, right?
不然下雪天还能做什么呢
Okay, I got the idea, Bones. Thank you.
骨头 我明白你的意思了 多谢
Seriously?
你说真的吗
The only records you have of test results are on computer?
你的检测结果全都存在电脑里
I mean, didn't somebody jot them down somewhere?
难道就没人拿笔记一下吗
Okay, listen, I need my test results, okay?
听着 我需要检测结果
Because my poor wife-- she's going crazy here,
因为我亲亲老婆都快疯了
you know, waiting for...
就为了等...
Yeah.
好
Okay, thanks.
好 多谢
You probably heard that.
你听到了吧
Not if you didn't want me to.
要是你不想让我听到 那我就没听到
It's just, it's a pregnancy thing.
关于怀孕的问题而已
It's nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
You'll tell me if there's anything I can do.
要是需要我 你会找我的
Whoa. Look at this.
看这里
Significant remodeling trauma to this femur.
股骨上有明显的创后重塑痕迹
Looks like there's stuff embedded in the bone.
骨头里好像嵌了什么东西
All right.
好了
Just be careful, all right?
小心点好吧
Your foot's on the edge.
你的脚快踏空了
I'm fine. Got it.
我没问题 碰到了
All right.
好了
Oh, it's open!
打开了
Oh, no!
噢不
What "oh, no"? These stupid chairs.
"噢不"什么意思 这椅子太讨厌了
It won't open all the way. Just be careful, Bones. Whoa!
无法完全打开 小心点 骨头
Oh, wait, my phone's ringing. Just be careful.
等等 我电♥话♥响了 小心点
What do you mean, your phone is ringing?
你电♥话♥响了 什么意思
You're actually going to take a phone call now?
你现在得去接电♥话♥吗
Well, it could be the lab. Oh, shoot!
可能是实验室打来的 该死
Whoa, okay.
好好好
I'm going to get the phone.
我去拿电♥话♥
No one move.
谁都别动
Oh, Dr. Brennan, careful. Your foot.
布纳恩博士 小心你的脚
Oh! Oh, God!
啊啊啊啊天
Are you guys all right?
你俩还好吗
I'm okay.
我没事
Booth?
布斯
Don't touch me.
别碰我
It's my back, my back!
啊我的后背 后背疼
Don't touch me.
别碰我
I-I'm trying...
我试着...
Oh! Where's Sweets with those painkillers?
小甜甜去哪儿拿止疼片了
Maybe Mrs. Ross didn't have any.
也许罗斯夫人没有
She's been singing in the hallways
她做完牙科手术
for a week after her dental surgery.
在门厅里高歌♥了好几个周
Trust me, she has painkillers.
相信我 她肯定有止疼片
The victim had foreign objects embedded in her left femur.
被害人左股骨有异物嵌入
Remodeling suggests they'd been there for at least four years.
重塑表明这些异物在她体内至少有四年
Shrapnel.
弹片
Yes, the random placement would suggest an explosion.
对 这种随机分布可能是爆♥炸♥造成的
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
Army buddy of mine spent a few months
我的战友在一次简易装置爆♥炸♥后
in a hospital after an IED explosion.
在医院待了几个月
I saw his X-rays.
我看过他的X光片
So, the victim was probably around
就是说被害人四年前
an explosion four years ago.
曾经历过一场爆♥炸♥
But if we can figure out where and what the explosion was,
倘若我们能找出是在何时何地
it might help us to get closer to an I.D.
也许有助于确定被害人的身份
You got to look at the shrapnel itself.
你得亲眼看看弹片
That's going to tell you... Ow!
你能看出...疼疼疼
Sweets!
小甜甜
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
来了来了来了
I got you. I got you.
给你弄到了 弄到了
So, I got you some, uh, aspirin.
我拿来一些阿司匹林
Aspirin? I need painkillers!
阿司匹林 我要止疼片
Oh! What, is she holding out?
她还掖着藏着吗
Huh? Is she going to some kind of a rave?
止痛片留着去参加派对吗
A bottle of water. Water?
一瓶水 水
Oh. Ow, water.
哦水
And a... bag of frozen peas.
还有...一小袋冻豌豆
All right, pal, you know what? I'm not cooking dinner.
老兄你知道吗 我不是要做饭
I need something for the pain!
我要止疼
No, no. It's to ice your back.
不不 是给你后背上冷敷用的
Oh. Oh. Oh, it's cold, cold.
啊啊啊 好冷好冷
It's cold. It's cold.
真的好冷 真的好冷
But, actually, that feels pretty good.
不过感觉还真不赖
Yeah, that's pretty good. Yeah, right there.
真挺好的 对就那儿
The metal is melted.
金属熔化了
I have no idea what it was.
我完全不知道这原本是什么
Hey, does that look like some sort of pattern to you?
你觉得看起来像不像某种样式
Like, ridging around what used to be the edges?
比如说某种东西的齿状边缘
Yeah. Kind of looks like money. Coins.
对对 像是钱 硬币
Well, that would be consistent
这就跟布斯探员说的
with what Agent Booth said about IEDs--
简易爆♥炸♥装置相符
you know, that they're filled with whatever
要知道简易装置里
bits of metal are available.
会装满任何可用金属的
Okay, so if you live
如果你住在
in a country whose currency is worthless...
货币不值钱的国家...
Not uncommon in a war zone.
在战地并不少见
Then coins are suddenly the perfect stuffing for an IED.
硬币就成了简易爆♥炸♥装置的最佳物材
Global Cultures!
全球文化
I have no idea what that is or why it excites you.
我不知道那是什么 也不知道你嘛这么兴奋
There's a Global Cultures section of the Jeffersonian.
杰斐逊就有个全球文化区
There's this-this Coins of the World exhibit.
有个世界硬币展览区
So, I'll figure out the composition of the shrapnel,
如果能分解出弹片的成分
and then compare it to the coins that are in the exhibit.
将其与展览里的硬币做对比
Ooh, fantastic!
太帅气了
And how exactly do you plan to do that without electricity?
没有电你打算怎么做
It's funny how fate intervenes sometimes, huh?
有时命运真的很有趣是不是
There's no such thing as fate. And this is not funny.
世上本无命运之说 也一点都不有趣
Just let me make my point.
让我把话说完
Since you find yourselves here...
既然你俩...
Trapped.
被困住了
You could look at it that way,
你可以这么认为
or you could look at it as an opportunity.
也可以把这当成一次契机
Sweets, just stop shrinking around the bush, okay?
小甜甜 别拐弯抹角了行不
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表