Hey, Paisley.
佩斯丽
I know you're in here.
我知道你在这
Why haven't you been returning my calls?
你为什么一直不回我电♥话♥
Sweet.
爽
Hey, sexy.
小美人儿
Guess who's here.
猜猜谁来了
Let's have a little fun in the shower.
咱俩一起来个鸳鸯浴
Where are you, baby?
你在哪 宝贝儿
"Lime in the Coconut"? Geez.
《椰子里的酸橙》吗 天啊
Really isn't a morning song, you know.
这首歌♥不怎么适合早上唱
Right. Was I...? Yeah.
没错 我唱出来了吗 是啊
Oh, boy. I haven't seen you around here.
天啊 我从来没在健身房♥见过你
Yeah, because treadmills are for mice.
是啊 因为只有老鼠才玩跑步机呢
Listen, I got to ask you something.
听着 我有事要问你
Okay.
好吧
A while back,
不久前
Bones, um...she kind of, um...
骨头 她
you know, she-she kind of, uh,
她就 就跟我说
said that she kind of still has feelings for, you know...
她还放不下 你明白吗
Wait. Did she say that she loved you?
等一下 她说她爱你吗
Was it that direct?
她说的这么直接吗
Wow. You just get right into it.
你还真是迅速切入主题呀
I have to. I'm getting winded here.
那是 我快喘死了
Yeah, that-that's what she said.
没错 她就是那么说的
Okay. Well, what did you say?
好吧 那你怎么说
"I'm sorry.
我说"对不起
I'm with Hannah...now.
我现在跟汉娜在一起了
I've moved on. I love Hannah."
我已经向前看了 我爱汉娜"
You know, I haven't told Hannah,
可是我还没跟汉娜说
and, um, it's kind of eating at me.
这件事让我有点备受煎熬
I understand.
我理解
Oh, God, I'm...I'm going uphill now.
天啊 我现在要爬坡了
Sweets! Sweets!
小甜甜 小甜甜
Well, you know, if this is on your mind,
好吧 如果这件事一直困扰你的话
then you should tell Hannah.
那你就应该告诉汉娜
Bones and Hannah are friends now.
骨头和汉娜现在是朋友了
I mean, isn't that what secrets are for?
瞒着汉娜才可以维持她们的友情不是吗
Hey, maybe you could just give me something
也许你能开导开导我
to make me stop feeling guilty.
让我不再觉得内疚
Well, perhaps this is difficult
也许这件事对你来说这么困难
because you still have feelings for Dr. Brennan.
是因为你对布纳恩博士还有感觉
What? No. No. You know what?
什么 没有 才没有
This was a bad idea.
我真不该来找你
I'll talk to Hannah myself.
我会自己跟汉娜说
Okay? All right.
行了吧 好吧
I'll tell you what.
告诉你
Stop bringing up me and Bones, okay?
不许再提我跟骨头的事 知道了吗
What are you doing?
你干吗
Why can't I turn this down?
我为什么不能把速度调低
What did you do to this thing?
你到底对这东西做了什么
Somebody? Somebody?
有人吗 有人吗
We need a shot of this door frame.
我们要把这个门框照下来
Hey. Mr. Swiss Cheese here, huh?
这位是瑞士硬奶酪先生了
The holes in the soft tissue appear to be a function
软组织里的破洞是由于高♥强♥度的水压
of excellent water pressure and multiple nozzles.
和喷头的多个喷嘴造成的
According to the meter, shower's been on for three days.
根据水表判断 淋浴已经开了三天了
Sounds like time of death to me.
听起来像是死亡时间
Any indication of water temperature?
知道水温是多少度吗
Tankless water heater kept at 105 the entire time.
即热式的水温会一直保持在105华氏度[约41摄氏度]
More than adequate to bore holes through necrotic flesh.
足以在坏死的肌肉上烫出洞来了
Okay, so...
好吧 那么
we ID'd the body yet?
我们知道死者是谁了吗
What's visible of the sacrum points to female.
根据可见的骶骨来看 死者是女性
Pubic surface indicates that
耻骨表面显示她的年龄在
she was in her early-to-mid 20s.
二十至二十五岁之间
According to the neighbors, the house belongs
据邻居所说 这房♥子的主人是
to a Paisley Johnston, 23.
佩斯丽·约斯顿 二十三岁
Nice place for a 23-year-old.
二十三岁的小女孩住这么好的地方
Oh, rich party girl.
有钱的交际花
She sustained a LeFort fracture,
她因上颌骨横行骨折
which caused her facial bones to fragment.
导致她的面骨都变成了碎片
The force of the shower spray
淋浴头的水压
washed the fragments down the drain.
把骨头碎片都冲下了下水道
We'll need to recover them in order to do a reconstruction.
我们要把那些骨头找回来才能做面部重建
I'm working on it.
我正在处理这件事
I just heard Hodgins. Where is he?
我刚听到哈金斯讲话 他在哪
I'm up here, on the roof, snaking the vent.
我在楼顶 正在检查通风口
The victim's hair mass?
死者的头发
It went down the drain, and then the whole clog
被冲进了下水道 然后这些头发
caught on the adipose, which melted off of the...
又跟脂肪混在了一起 溶进了
Okay, enough of you.
好了 我听够了
Okay. Here we go.
好了 要开始了
Now, when I start to snake,
当我开始通水管时
I suggest you guys step away from the drain, okay?
我建议你们离下水道口远点 知道吗
Hello?
喂
Screwdriver, please.
请给我螺丝刀
Okay, here we go.
好了 开始咯
I think I see some bone fragments.
我想我看到了一些骨头碎片
Go through, go through...
加把劲 加把劲
Definitely a skull fragment.
绝对是头骨碎片
Flashlight?
有手电筒吗
Yep.
来了
Do you hear something?
你们听见什么声音了吗
It's just a little gurgle, that's all.
只是一点汩汩声而已
When it comes to plumbing,
一说到通水管
women just can't deal.
你们女人就大惊小怪
Okay, we're covered in flesh and bone fragments.
好吧 我们浑身都是肌肉和骨头碎片
Scrape it all off into evidence bags,
把这些东西都刮进去证据袋里
and be careful not to swallow.
然后小心别咽下去
Bones S06E10
识骨寻踪 第六季第十集
Have you found cause of death,
埃迪森博士
Dr. Edison?
你找出死亡原因了吗
Epidural hematoma,
枕骨内陷骨折
resulting from a depressed fracture to the occipital.
所导致的硬脑膜外血肿
Is it me, or is it strangely quiet around here?
是我想多了 还是说这里真的是静的出奇
Everyone's trying to respect your wish
大家都在试着尊重你的愿望
for a calm and professional environment.
创造一个平静和专业的工作环境
I'm sorry. That was an unfair demand of mine.
对不起 这是我的不合理要求
Really?
真的吗
My girlfriend says I'm a stick in the mud.
我女朋友说我是老顽固
That the workplace can be
她说工作场所可以
a healthy social environment, as well as professional.
既是一个健康的社交场所 同时又保持其专业性
I think she's wrong.
我认为她是错的
Did you confirm that the victim
你确认死者就是
is Paisley Johnston? Not yet.
佩斯丽·约斯顿了吗 还没
A large chunk of the occipital bone is missing,
很大部分的枕骨缺失
not to mention everything south of the eye sockets.
外加眼眶以下的所有骨头都没找到
But I was able to determine
但是我可以确认
that our victim had mild scoliosis.
我们的被害人有轻度的脊椎侧凸
It may help to confirm identity.
这可能对确定死者身份有所帮助
Booth is trying to get a hold of Paisley's parents,
布斯在尝试联♥系♥佩斯丽的父母
but they're in Antarctica.
但是他们在南极洲
You know, my parents also travel quite frequently.
我父母也总是到处旅行
I believe I may have some abandonment issues
我认为我可能有点遗弃后遗症
which causes me to be withdrawn.
所以才会沉默寡言
Hence my previous workplace behavior.
这也解释了我之前在工作场所的表现
You are really opening up.
你现在还真开始畅所欲言了
Once Dr. Hodgins recovers the bone fragments
一旦哈金斯博士从下水道里找回骨头碎片
from the plumbing, we'll be able to reconstruct the skull
我们就可以进行头骨重建
and determine a weapon.
从而确认凶器
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表