and it was a way to charge it.
网上可以赊账
The FBI thinks that you were charging $500 a month,
联调局认为你每月用信♥用♥卡♥
on your credit card,as payment for Paul
支付给保罗五百美金
to murder your husband so you could get
雇用他杀害你丈夫
a nice payout from his life insurance policy.
从而获取高额人寿保险
God,no. I wouldn't do that. No.
老天 没有 我不会那么做的
No? Okay.
没有 好吧
Why were you paying him?
那你为什么给他钱
I was having an affair,okay?
我有婚外情
Paul caught us together,and he was blackmailing me.
保罗撞见我俩一起 所以勒索我
He said I had to pay him $500 a month,
他叫我每月付他五百美元
or he was going to tell my husband.
不然就告诉我丈夫
It's amazing how complicated
本想隐瞒一场外遇 竟变得如此复杂
deceitful relationships can get,isn't it?
这真是很奇妙 你说是吧
I'll need to know who you were sleeping with.
你得告诉我你的"那一位"是谁
Is that really necessary?
有这个必要吗
It's just going to hurt more people.
这只会让更多人受伤害罢了
If you didn't murder your husband,
如果你没有谋杀你丈夫
yeah,it's very necessary.
那么没错 这一点非常必要
He's one of my students.
他是我的学生
His name is Randy Siminoff.
名叫兰迪·斯米诺夫
George got him a job working at Jesse's Chopper Shop.
乔治在杰西的改装车店给他找了份工作
He's a student? How old is he?
他是你学生 他多大了
Seventeen.
十七岁
Look,I know...
听我说 我知道...
it was stupid.
我的行为很蠢
Are you going to file charges against me?
你会因此起诉我吗
That's up to the D.A.
这要看地方检察官的了
I loved my husband,Dr. Sweets.
我爱我丈夫 斯维斯博士
Me and Randy,
我和兰迪
it just sort of happened.
发♥生♥关♥系♥很偶然
But I am a good teacher.
其实我是好老师
No. No,actually you're not.
不不不 你还真不是
Does Randy love you?
兰迪爱你吗
I don't know,I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
He's young,Mrs. Lyford.
他还很年轻 莱福德夫人
Too young to deal with the situation you put him in.
太年轻了 无法♥正♥确处理你所造成的处境
You know,it's possible he thought
要知道 他很可能认为
if he killed your husband,
如果杀了你丈夫
you two could be together more permanently.
你们两人就能天长地久
God,I...
老天 我...
Yeah.
没错
You're really not a good teacher at all.
你的确不是一个好老师
Yeah.
请进
Hi,Lance.
亲爱的兰斯
I thought you were my 3:00.
我以为是我三点的预约
You know,I have a patient coming.
我有病人要来
I'll be quick.
我会很快的
I'm having my psych evaluation later.
我一会儿就要参加心理评估了
I know. I normally do them,but I recused myself.
我知道 通常都是我做 但我回避了
Because we still have feelings?
因为我们对彼此还有感觉
Yes.
是的
That's nice. I know.
这样真好 是的
The feelings-- not the recusing.
我是说你对我还有感觉 不是回避
It's only ethical for me to recuse myself.
主动回避是我的职业道德
No. It's hurtful,too.
但也让我很受伤
What are you driving at,Miss Daisy?
你到底有什么目的 黛西小姐
What's on the test,Lance?
测试内容是什么 兰斯
No,I can't tell you that.
不行 我不能告诉你
But you know I'm brilliant at my job,
但你知道我工作时可机灵了
and you know that people have a tendency to...
可你也知道大家似乎总是...
misjudge me.
会误解我
Yeah.
没错
Because they don't know me like you do.
因为他们不像你那么了解我
And it wouldn't be fair for me to lose my security clearance
要是我因此在评估中失败
because of that.
实在不公平
Lancelot doesn't want Miss Daisy
兰斯洛特不希望黛西小姐
to lose the job she loves,does he?
丢掉她喜欢的工作 对吧
No,of course not,
当然不希望
but,you know,it wouldn't be ethical for me to help you.
但帮助你会违反我的职业道德
Okay.
知道了
Okay.
好的
I'll probably find another job.
我会找到另一份工作的
Oh...
噢
Somewhere.
不管在哪里
Probably. Oh...
会有机会 噢
Okay,we can discuss the test,
好吧 我们可以讨论面试题目
but I'm not going to give you the answers.
但我不会告诉你答案
Oh,Lancelot!
哦 兰斯洛特
Oh,so thank you.
哦 谢谢你
Okay,that'll be it for today.
今天就到这里吧
I,uh,I will schedule our next appointment soon.
我会尽快安排下一次见面
Yes,Doctor. Thank you,Doctor.
好的 谢谢您 医生
You're welcome,patient.
不客气 患者
So,Agent Coors,I hope the books I gave you
科尔斯探员 我上次给你的那几本
on multiple personality disorder helped.
关于多重人格障碍的书有帮助吧
Okay.
好吧
So after I scanned in all the bones,
我把所有骨头扫描过之后
I remembered Girolamo Cardano.
我突然想起了吉尔拉诺·卡尔达诺
The 16th century Italian mathematician and anatomist?
那个16世纪意大利的数学家和解剖学家
Yeah,that's the guy.
是的 就是那家伙
He developed a series of mathematical equations
他提出了一系列数学公式
to describe the skeletal system.
用于描述骨骼系统
So programming the equations into the computer,
把这些公式编成程序输入电脑
I was able to reconstruct the skeletal system,
我可以重新构建整个骨骼系统
the same way a forensic architect
跟法医建筑师重建
could reconstruct a collapsed building.
倒塌建筑的方法类似
You straightened out the bones?
你把骨头拉直了
I sure did.
是的
Check this out.
过来看
Amazing.
太棒了
Now,there are marks on the victim's ilium.
死者的髂骨上有伤痕
I don't believe an injury at that location would be fatal.
我不认为在这个位置受伤会致命
But a nicked mandible could be.
但下颚骨的裂痕可能是致命伤所致
Especially if the carotid was transected.
特别是在颈动脉被切断的情况下
The victim would have bled out.
死者会因失血过多而死
And we'd have cause of death.
我们也找到了死因
Based on the wound track,
伤痕的走向
which narrows to a point,
逐渐集中于一点
we're looking at a knife.
就此推断凶器是一把刀
So he was stabbed.
他是被刺死的
Daisy will need to find the actual,warped bone
黛西要在真实的变了形的骨头上找到伤痕
so she can swab the wound for trace from the murder weapon.
这样她才能在伤处拭取凶器留下的痕迹
No problem.
没问题
That's the one.
就是这块
Hey. Oh,okay.
嗨 哦 厉害
So,hey,Hannah here was in a real live camel race.
汉娜曾经参加过一次骑真骆驼的比赛
Why don't you tell him all about it.
要不你给他讲讲
I almost won,but the camel stopped
我几乎就要赢了 结果那骆驼
right before the finish line.
在终点线前面停了下来
He decided to take a nap.
他决定小睡一会儿
Right there,on the race track.
大庭广众地 就在跑道上
That's funny,isn't it?
很有意思吧
Can I go shoot some baskets?
我能去投篮玩吗
No,you can't shoot some baskets right now.
不行 现在不能去投篮
Listen,hey,tell her about your science fair at school.
给她讲讲你们学校的科技节
He came in second. Do I have to?
他得了第二名 非得讲吗
Yeah. Tell her about the volcano you made.
讲讲你做的那个火山
It was so cool. We built that...
那火山很酷的 我们做了个...
Seeley,can I talk to you for a sec? Yeah.
瑟雷 我有话要跟你说 好的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表