Flip to kill.
扣扳机吧
That guy's gone.
一击毙命
All you got left is some pink mist hanging in the morning air.
只留下一片血雾在空气中飘荡
Yeah, you still got it.
你还是这么强
So do you.
你也是
You bastard.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You're testing me.
原来你是在试探我
I need some help.
我需要帮助
You're still active.
你还没退休
I appreciate that, Jake,
杰克 谢谢你的邀请
but I'm done killing people.
不过我已经洗手不干了
Don't worry. I don't need an observer.
别担心 我不需要观测者
The FBI is breathing down your neck.
联调局现在可是紧盯着你呢
How do you know? They called me.
你怎么知道 他们来问过我
Said that you were off the reservation.
说你违反了规定
You believe them?
你相信他们吗
No. Not you.
不信 你不会的
Not the left hand of God.
大天使加百列不会的
I just... figured you were working for the CIA
我以为你是在为中情局工作
and the Feebs didn't like it, you know, something like that.
而联调局有些不满 我猜是类似的原因吧
Something like that.
差不多是那样
You got to trust that I'm still working for the good guys.
你要相信我现在仍是为了正义而战
Couldn't be any other way.
你也只会为了正义而战
So what do you need?
你需要什么
Your rifle, for one thing.
首先是你这把狙♥击♥枪♥
Let me think about it.
让我考虑一下
To the good guys.
为了正义 干杯
The good guys.
为了正义
I'm concerned.
我很担心
We haven't had a case in over a week.
已经有一个多星期没接到案子了
Hey, maybe the world's just become a nicer place.
大概只是这个世界变得更美好了
No, I told the department
不是 我跟局里说
I had to put all my efforts into catching Broadsky.
我要把全部精力放在抓捕布罗德斯基上
Oh, you can't treat this
你不能把这件事
like a personal vendetta, Agent Booth.
当作私人恩怨 布斯探员
There are other agents...
还有其他探员...
But it is personal, Sweets.
但这事就是个人恩怨 斯维斯
Booth served with Broadsky in the military.
布斯和布罗德斯基在军队一起服役过
They took the same oath, and now Broadsky's using
他们曾为相同的誓言而战 而如今
his considerable skill to assassinate people
布罗德斯基却在利用自己的本领
he arbitrarily deems unfit.
暗♥杀♥那些他认为有罪的人
Right, right, right. So bottom line--
对对 现在的情况是
until he's caught, it's all Broadsky all the time.
直到抓到布罗德斯基 一切以他为先
Got it?
知道了不
I have massive news. Oh, yes.
我有个重量级的好消息 说吧
The Tyrannosaurus rex has arrived.
霸王龙到了
That is massive news.
这确实是绝好的消息
Whoa, wait a second. You guys can just do that?
等一下 你们能这么干吗
You can just order a dinosaur?
恐龙都可以订购吗
A skeletal replica.
是骨骼的复♥制♥品
I've been up all night reviewing the literature.
我看了一整夜的相关文献
Were you aware that Tyrannosaurus rex had fewest fibula.
你知不知道霸王龙身上的腓骨数量最少
Right, I think my aunt eats that.
我知道我姑妈吃那个
Mr. Nigel-Murray and I
我和尼格尔-莫瑞先生
are delivering a paper at an upcoming conference.
将在近期一次会议上 发表一篇论文
"The Comparative Forelimb Osteology
题目是《关于肉食恐龙与人类的
and Biomechanics of Theropod versus Homosapien."
前肢骨骼以及生物力学的比较》
Apparently, that's very funny.
很明显 那是很搞笑的事
It's going to bring down the house.
绝对会博得满堂彩
Somebody just spotted Broadsky
有人刚刚看见
placing flowers on his girlfriend's grave.
布罗德斯基在他女友坟前上花
He made you. Yes, sir.
他发现你了 是的 长官
I'm so sorry. I wanted to work with you so badly,
非常抱歉 我迫切地想与你合作
and I totally messed up.
结果却搞砸了
No, no, no, it's all right. You know, it's my fault.
没事 没关系 是我的错
I should have briefed you not to take his picture, all right?
我应该提前告诉你不要偷♥拍♥他
It's like he had a sixth sense.
他简直就像有第六感
You did a good job. Was he in a vehicle?
你干的不错 他有车吗
No, sir. He took off on foot-- that way.
没有 长官 他往那个方向走了
By the time backup got here, he was gone.
等后援到了 他已经消失了
All right, I'll need Metro
好的 我需要在
at the train stations and underground.
所有火车站和地铁站都布置警力
Put a BOLO out with his description.
再按照他的外貌特征发全境通缉
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Anybody touch those?
有人碰过那个吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
Special Agent Genevieve Shaw.
我是特别探员珍妮芙·肖恩
74920. I need a BOLO on
编号♥74920 我要发布一份全境通缉
a Jacob Broadsky-- white male,
姓名雅各布·布罗德斯基 白人男性
six-two, 180 pounds.
约一米八八 81公斤
Take this down:
记下这个号♥码
240-555-0187.
240-555-0187
Call the carrier and put a track on this now.
让运营商立刻追踪这个号♥码
Hello, Jacob.
你好 雅各布
You staking out Paula's grave?
你在监视宝拉的坟墓吗
That's pretty cold, Seeley.
真是够冷血 瑟雷
That's funny, coming from someone like you.
听你这种人说这话还真是讽刺
You feel me looking at you?
你感觉到我正在暗处看着你吗
Just being careful-- that's all.
只是为了小心起见
Do the math, Seeley.
你自己想想吧 瑟雷
I'm doing good work.
我是在执行正义
You kill people.
你是在杀人
No judge, no jury.
不问律法 不过庭审
Just you making the call.
你一人掌握了生死大权
My conscience is clear.
我的评判标准很公正
And since you're trying to stop me,
而既然你要妨碍我的工作
you're playing for the wrong team.
你就是邪恶那一方
Oh, you threatening me now?
你这是在恐吓我吗
Self-defense, Seeley.
自卫而已 瑟雷
Sometimes, that means a very aggressive offense.
不过有时 自卫可是相当猛烈的进攻
You forget who you're dealing with, Jacob?
你忘了你的对手是谁吗 雅各布
Not for a moment. And don't you forget,
一刻不曾忘 不过你也别忘了
you never see the bullet that takes you down.
你无法看到击毙你的那颗子弹
Bones S06E22
识骨寻踪 第六季第二十二集
Broadsky knew I'd show up at the cemetery,
布罗德斯基知道我会去墓地
so he left me the phone. Why?
所以他留了个手♥机♥给我 为什么
Well, he wants to keep the lines of communication open.
他希望你俩之间能保持交流畅通
Well, yeah, I get that, but why?
这我知道 但是为什么呢
Well, he said you crossed the line, right?
他说你的行为过界了 对吗
Right. In his mind,
是的 对他来说
you are two sides of a coin.
你俩的本质还是一样的
I think it's possible that he still hopes
我觉得很可能 他仍抱着希望
that maybe you will stand down
希望你不要再过问他的事情
and let him do what he calls his "Good work" unimpeded.
不要再妨碍他进行所谓的"正义的审判"
All right, all right, just pull out the magic Ouija board
行 知道了 就用下你的预言超能力
and tell me what his next move is.
告诉我他下一步的行动
You know, someone might not know what you know,
有的人也许并不知道你掌握的消息
and that person would be helping him.
而那个人也许会帮他
That's my best Ouija guess.
这是我能做出的最佳预测
Early days still,
虽然还只是个雏形
but this is roughly what Dr. Brennan and I propose
但这个基本上就是我和布纳恩博士
for our demonstration at the conference.
将在会议上展示的东西
You're going to go dressed like a dinosaur?
你准备打扮成个恐龙吗
N-No, these are very accurate representations
不是 这是霸王龙骨骼结构的
of T rex bones.
精确重现
Dr. Brennan will introduce the topic in the abstract.
布纳恩博士将介绍摘要中的话题
"The Comparative Forelimb Osteology and Biomechanics
《关于肉食恐龙与人类的前肢骨骼以及
of Theropod versus Homo sapien."
生物力学的比较》
It's a fight between Tyrannosaurus rex and humans?
是模拟霸王龙跟人类的打斗吗
The T rex's arms were very short
对照它的身形大小
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表