That you tried to save him.
你试图去救他
But he died.
但是他还是死了
You wrapped him up in a blanket
你把你的外套当做毯子
that you made from your jacket
将他裹起来
and you buried him with as much love as you could.
然后用尽所有爱将他安葬
They were so afraid of the authorities
他们非常害怕当局政♥府♥
that they buried the child themselves?
于是自己就把孩子给埋了
Well, the States--
美国...
it seems like heaven to them.
对他们来说就是天堂
I mean, they... they probably thought
我是说 他们...他们大概以为
they were going to be executed
他们会被判刑
or, even worse, sent back to North Korea.
或者更糟 被遣送回朝鲜
What will happen to them?
那现在会怎样处理他们
Ah, you know, knowing Caroline
了解卡罗琳的话
she probably won't even charge them.
她估计都不会控告他们
Caroline's a nice person.
卡罗琳是个好人
Underneath the whole... you know, not nice thing.
除去那些...你知道 不好的部分
I'm afraid I have to agree.
我同意
She got everybody back here to save my job.
她把大家都找来 以保住我的工作
Why do we only solve crimes when we have a dead body?
为什么我们只解决有有尸体的案子
Seriously?
你说真的
Because I'm a pathologist
因为我是个病理学家
and she's a forensic anthropologist.
她是法庭人类学家
Fresh dead, long-time dead.
我处理刚死的 她处理死了很久的
I was thinking about Logan Bartlett.
我在想洛根·巴利特的案子
The missing boy? Yeah.
那个失踪的男孩 没错
I checked out the Missing Persons investigation
我在调查失踪人口时
into the father, and...
查了下孩子的父亲 然后...
the dad buys a car three days after his son disappeared.
他在孩子失踪后三天买♥♥了辆车
What kind of father does that?
什么样的老爸会这么做
Hey, Mrs. Bartlett
巴利特太太
you know that this is a long shot, right?
你知道机会不是很大 对吧
You told me to have hope.
你告诉我要心存希望
This is me hoping.
我就一直希望着
If it's such a long shot, then why did we bring her?
如果机会不大 我们为什么把她也带来
This is the only park near where Trevor's brother lives.
这是特雷沃兄弟家附近唯一的公园
Logan loved it.
洛根非常喜欢这里
Well, just don't get your hopes up too much, all right?
你不要报太大希望 好吗
Oh, I believe she should get her hopes up.
我觉得她应该报很大希望
Bones, why?
为什么 骨头
Mrs. Bartlett, please stay in the car.
巴利特太太 请呆在车里
That's Logan.
那是洛根
Trevor dyed his hair, but that's Logan.
特雷沃染了他的头发 但那是洛根
Now, just have to trust me, okay?
你必须相信我 好吗
Logan's not dead.
洛根没有死
I thought he was dead! Shh.
我还以为他死了 嘘
Oh, my God. The man is ignoring his child.
天哪 那男的完全无视孩子
Why would he do that if he loves him so much?
如果他很爱他 又怎么会那样做呢
Oh, he doesn't love him.
他不爱他
He kidnapped him to hurt his wife.
他绑♥架♥了孩子 就是为了伤害她的妻子
I find I would like to strike him.
我有痛扁他的冲动
Well, let's hope he runs, all right
但愿他试图逃跑
and I'll take him down like a flea.
这样我就可以像跳蚤一样扑倒他
All right
好吧
so when I get between Logan and the dad
当我走到洛根和他爸爸之间时
you make sure that you get Mrs. Bartlett
你确保将巴利特太太
to the child, all right?
带到孩子那里 行吗
Logan, hi.
洛根 嗨
Hi. How are you?
嗨 你好吗
Hi. I found someone.
看我找到了谁
Look. Hi.
看呀 嗨
I missed you.
我想死你了
I missed you.
我想死你了
Baby.
宝贝
Oh, you want to stay?
你想留下来
Here, in D.C.?
待在华盛顿
I think it would be good if we had the baby here in the States.
我觉得在国内生宝宝会比较好
The baby.
宝宝
Our baby.
我们的宝宝
It still sounds so weird.
听起来还是那么奇怪
We're going to have a baby.
我们马上就要有宝宝了
We're going to stay in the States
我们要待在国内
to have our baby.
生下我们的孩子
Yeah, all that wine in France
没错 在法国喝的那些酒
is now totally wasted on me.
都浪费在我身上了
Tea, please.
请来杯茶
Why did you suddenly get quiet?
怎么突然不说话了
Oh, because I am so happy.
因为我太高兴了
Okay, so you don't mind, then?
好吧 那么你不介意了
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
This is the greatest news I have ever gotten.
这是我听过最好的消息
No.
不是
No, I mean about... about staying in the States.
不是 我是说...留在美国
Mind?
介意
Angie, I only love Paris because you love Paris.
安琪 我爱巴黎是因为你爱巴黎
But catching bad guys--
但是抓坏蛋
that's what I'm made for.
那可是我的天职
You're not doing this for me?
你不是为了我才这么做的吧
You mean the way you went to Paris for me?
你是指 就像你去巴黎是因为我
No, I'm... I'm doing it for the baby.
不是的 我是为了我们的孩子
The baby.
孩子
We're going to have a baby.
我们马上就有孩子了
I'm going to be a dad.
我马上就当爸爸了
You know what else I've been realizing, too
你知道我还意识到了什么
is that we are actually the glue
其实我们才是使整个风雨摇曳的团队
that holds the whole clattery operation together.
维持在一起的粘合剂
A baby. I'm going to be a daddy.
一个宝宝 我马上就当爸爸了
Okay.
好吧
All right, we'll finish this conversation
好吧 等你回过神来
when you have your brain back.
我们再接着聊这个
And I think that we should also...
我觉得我们还是应该...
I think we should just keep it between us
我们还是先保守这个秘密
until past the first trimester.
直到前三个月过去
Okay?
好吗
If you cry... Don't cry.
如果你哭了...不要哭啊
If you cry, then I'm going to start crying
如果你哭了 我也会哭的
and then...
然后...
The whole Scooby gang's coming back.
整个史酷比帮都凑齐了[著名动画片]
That's right. We are back.
没错 我们都回来了
That's how it should be.
本来就应该这样
You got something magic
你们配合默契
you don't scatter it to the ends of the Earth
怎么能解散各奔东西呢
you concentrate it in one place.
你必须将能力集中于一处
There isn't a single normal law enforcement officer
也没有其他执法部门的官员
who could work with these people.
可以和这帮人合作共事
I'm the linchpin, okay? I'm the linchpin.
我是核心人物 对吧 我是核心
Booth.
布斯
What are you staring at?
你在看什么
It's you.
是你
What's me?
什么是我
You're the linchpin.
你是核心人物
You managed to get us all back here
你想方设法把我们都找回来
and then you fixed it so we'd stay.
你解决了此事 所以我们都留了下来
I have no idea what you're talking about, Dr. Brennan.
我不明白你在说什么 布纳恩博士
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不用谢
I find I'd like to hug you.
我想要抱抱你
Cam's back at the Jeffersonian.
凯回到了杰斐逊实验室
Uh, why are you staring at Bones like that?
你为什么那样看着骨头
I prefer you don't leave us alone together.
你还是不要让我们单独相处比较好
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表