Uh,all four of you
在座的四位
our friends.
我们的朋友
Thank you so much for coming out tonight to hear
感谢你们今晚能过来
our big announcement.
听我们重要宣布
Maybe you've already guessed?
也许你们已经猜到了
Nope!
没有
No. No!
没有 没有
Okay
好吧
well,what we'd like to share with all of you is...
我们想同大家分享的消息是...
Yes,our best friends.
是的 我们最好的朋友们
Good.
很好
Vincent,what's the matter?
文森特 你怎么了
I beg of you not look at me directly.
我求你不要这么死盯着我
Please just say what you've come to say.
就说你要说的话吧
Okay,yeah.
好的 是的
Ready? Yes.
准备好了吗 是的
Angela and I are going to have a baby!
安琪拉和我要生宝宝了
A baby. A baby! Congratulations.
生宝宝 祝贺你们
Wonderful! A baby!
太好了 有宝宝了
That is so awesome!
这真是太棒了
Baby!
宝宝
So good!
太好了
Wonderful! Stop.
太好了 停下
You knew,didn't you?
你们已经知道了 对吗
No.
没有
No. We didn't.
不 我们不知道
About what? No,I was surprised.
知道什么 不 我很吃惊
They knew.
他们已经知道了
No. No.
哪有
They didn't...
他们不知道...
They didn't know. Did you know?
他们之前不知道 你们之前知道吗
Nope.
不知道
That's why no one else is here.
所以其他人都没来
Because you told them
因为你告诉他们
if they couldn't fake surprise,not to show up.
如果不能假装很惊讶 就别出现
I think we were very convincing.
我觉得我们演得很像
I actually felt like I was hearing it for the first time.
我其实觉得自己是第一次听到这个消息
I can't believe you told them without me.
没想到你没经过我就告诉他们了
I didn't tell them,honey. They guessed.
我没告诉他们 亲爱的 他们猜的
Didn't you guys guess on your own?
你们不是自己猜出来的吗
Yeah.
是的
Yes. Yeah,it was the glow
是的 对 因为容光焕发
or the vomiting or something
还有呕吐什么的
but the point is,is that we're all together
但重要的 我们聚在一起
and you guys are all very happy for us,right?
你们都为我们感到高兴 对吗
That part is true.
这倒是真的
To the Hodgins family!
敬哈吉斯一家
The Hodgins... Montenegro.
哈金斯 马尼古一家
To the Montenegro,Hodgins family.
敬马尼古 哈金斯一家
Oh,my. And the wee one.
还有肚子里那位
To our family. Well...
敬我们一家
Yay! To our family!
好啊 敬我们一家
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表