I just think it's... it's interesting
我只是觉得 看到你打电♥话♥
that you'd be so self-conscious...
这么忸怩的样子
on the phone. Really? Interesting?
很有趣 真的吗 有趣
Because I'm having a private conversation
因为我正在一个好管闲事的人
in front of someone who's really nosy?
面前进行私人谈话
Well... you could be self-conscious
这个 你会这么忸怩可能是
'cause I know your history with Dr. Brennan.
因为我知道你跟布纳恩博士的过去
I mean, you know, it's natural to have mixed feelings...
我意思是 你感到情绪很复杂是很正常的
Do you want to know what I'm feeling?
你想知道我的感觉吗
Yeah. Do you really want to know what I'm feeling?
是的 你真的想知道我的感觉
Please. Okay, when I left Afghanistan
请讲 好的 我离开阿富汗的时候
I was miserable, thinking that I would never
我以为永远不会再见到汉娜
see Hannah again.
感觉糟透了
And... and why do you think that is, huh
你认为这又是怎么回事
Dr. Phil?
菲尔医生
Why don't you tell me? Because
不如你告诉我吧 因为
I'm crazy about her.
我疯狂地爱上了她
Because my life is just way better
因为当我们在一起的时候
when we're together.
我的生活变得十分美好
Right? Which is why I'm happy.
是不 这就是我为什么那么开心
All right? The past is the past, okay?
过去的就让它过去 好吗
I'm happy, Sweets.
我现在很开心 小甜甜
I believe you.
我相信你
You're a lucky man.
你是一个幸运的男人
I know.
我知道
Now, let's get on your little shrinky mojo
现在 爆发你心理医生小宇宙
so that you can pick up any leftover crazy
好让你可以找出任何
that the other doctors might have missed.
其他医生没发现的毛病
My shrinky mojo-- that's how it works? Yeah.
让我用小宇宙发现问题 没错
Mm-hmm, yeah, that's how it works.
就是这样
Stop staring at me like that.
别再盯着我看了
Okay.
好吧
You did bring your gun, right?
你戴佩枪了 是吧
Yeah.
没错
This is private property, you're trespassing.
这里是私有土地 你们这是非法侵入
FBI.
联邦调查局的
Mr. Hinkle, I just have to ask you a few questions.
欣克尔先生 我需要问你几个问题
I did my time-- I check in with my parole officer every week.
我坐过牢了 每周都跟我的假释官报道
I could either tell your parole officer
我可以告诉你的假释官
that you were belligerent or cooperative.
你挑衅惹事或者非常合作
Which do you think he'd be happier with?
你觉得他更喜欢听到哪一个
If you got a question, you just ask it.
你要是有问题就快问
Yeah, a couple was found dead
一对情侣在
here in the park, two days after you were released.
公园里遇害了 就在你被释放后的两天
Yeah, I guess I should have expected this.
我应该早就料到的
Expected to be caught?
料到会被抓住吗
He means he expected to be perceived as the man he was.
他是说他料到仍会被当作是以前的他
That's what your doctor told you?
是你的医生告诉你的吗
I'm on my meds; I turned my life around.
我按时服药 我已改过自新
I know what I did was wrong.
我知道我以前做过错事
Of course, why should anybody else believe that?
当然 没人会相信我
You have court-ordered therapy sessions twice a week.
你每周要参加两次法庭指令的心理治疗
Any trouble making it out to the sessions from here?
去参加治疗的路上遇到过麻烦吗
No. Okay, can you
没有 好吧
account for your where abouts on the 13th?
有人能证明你十三号♥当天去过哪里吗
No.
没有
Do you recognize these people?
你认得这些人吗
Him, yeah.
认识他
They showed us his movies in prison.
监狱里播放过他的电影
It's not George Clooney, okay?
他不是乔治·克鲁尼
These are the victims.
他们是被害人
Beaten, like the guy you killed.
被打死 就像你杀的那人一样
I deserve this, I know.
我活该 我知道的
But I didn't kill anybody, I swear.
但我没有杀任何人 我发誓
I'm gonna keep an eye on you... Winston.
我会紧盯着你的 温斯顿
So? Well, he seems to be telling the truth
怎么样 看起来他说的是实话
but his meds could be masking a lot.
但他的药物可以掩蔽很多问题
You know, honestly, your whole mojo is just disappointing.
老实说 你的小宇宙太令人失望了
But my mojo's good.
我的小宇宙正燃烧着呢
The injuries on the female indicate
女性死者身上的伤
that the left posterior ribs eight through 11
显示左后方第八根到第十一根肋骨
shattered, piercing the heart, lungs and kidneys.
断裂 刺穿了心脏 肺部和肾脏
Her scapula is also broken
她的肩胛骨也碎了
which could have pierced the lung.
也有可能刺穿肺部
His injuries were
他的伤则主要
more presented in the anterior and weren't as severe.
出现在身体前侧 而且并不严重
Internal bleeding would have taken much longer to kill him.
内出血导致死亡的时间比较长
He could've gone for help.
他本可以跑去求救的
The woman was bleeding out.
那女人失血过多
Perhaps he didn't want to leave her.
也许他不想抛下她
So he stayed and held her.
于是他留下来 紧抱着她
And she died in his arms. We need to discover
她在他的臂弯死去 我们需要
why the injuries were localized:
找出伤口局部化的原因
his in the front, hers in the back.
他的在身体前侧 她的则身体后侧
No one would deliver a beating so... carefully.
没人打人的时候 打得位置这么集中
Seeley tells me
瑟雷跟我说
you're the best partner he's ever had.
你是他遇过最好的搭档了
Well, I'm sure that's true.
这是事实
I'm not only gifted intellectually
我天赋异禀
and internationally known, but I'm also
国际知名的同时
highly skilled in various methods of self-defense.
掌握多种高级自我防卫术
I like a person who isn't hampered by modesty.
我喜欢你这种不过分谦虚的人
I have two Peabodys
我得过两次皮博迪奖
a National Press Award
一个国家新闻奖
and I've been wounded three times getting stories.
而且我曾经三次因为挖掘新闻而受伤
I kick Christiane Amanpour's ass.
我完胜克里斯蒂安·阿曼普[美国籍伊朗裔著名记者]
We are both quite impressive.
我们两个都很厉害
Booth never told me how you met.
布斯没告诉我你们是怎么认识的
It was outside Marja.
那是在马沙镇外
The Taliban controlled the area
塔♥利♥班♥控制了那个区域
and I was going in to interview one of the leaders.
我当时准备去采访其中一位领导者
She was told not to go in, but
她得知不能进去 但是
of course, it didn't matter, she goes in.
当然了她不予理会 进去了
I was heading to a cafe
我正赶往一间咖啡馆
walking across this little town square
当我正穿过小广场的时候
and an insurgent opened fire.
一个叛乱分子开火了
Anyway, Seeley was there.
瑟雷在那里
I didn't notice at the time-- he was hidden, of course.
我当时没注意 他应该是隐蔽起来了
I was scrambling for cover.
我卧倒 寻找掩护
The sniper was still firing
狙击手仍然在开火
when I heard another shot ring out.
我听见另一声枪声
The sniper dropped-- wounded
狙击手摔下来受了伤
not killed, because he might have information.
但还没死 因为他可能会有重要的信息
Seeley never went for the kill if he could help it.
如果情况允许 瑟雷从不杀人
He saved your life.
他救了你的命
You know what, we met on the field.
你知道吗 我们在战场认识
Let's just leave it at that, shall we?
就说到这里吧 好吗
Let's just say
这么说吧
I was very appreciative.
我相当感激他
You're implying that you showed
你暗示你通过性
your appreciation sexually.
来表达你的感激
Oh, yeah! Yeah.
那是当然 是的
Under a fig tree.
在一棵无花果树下
I never liked figs
我从不喜欢无花果
now I... I love 'em. I know.
现在 我超爱它们 我知道
Brennan.
布纳恩
Oh, Booth is here, too.
布斯也在这
I'll put you on speakerphone.
我把手♥机♥扬声器打开
Hey. So I found eggs from the Sternorrhyncha Aphidoidea.
嘿 我找到了一些胸喙亚目蚜虫的卵
They were on George Clooney.
它们在乔治·克鲁尼身上
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表