Are you,uh... you coming tomorrow night?
你...你明晚来吗
Yes. Angela asked you?
是的 安琪拉问你了
Yes,she did,and yes,I am coming.
没错 她问了 而且我会参加的
Good. It's just a fun night.
很好 会很有趣的
Yeah. With friends.
没错 和朋友一起
It sounds good.
听起来不错
Let me know as soon as you get the results...
一有结果就通知我
Yes
好的
...on those,okay?
关于那些气泡的 好吗
Yes!
好的
Yes.
好的
Great. Thanks.
不错 谢谢
So,that was the Human Resources department at the bra place.
刚刚那是胸罩公♥司♥的人力资源部门的人
Turns out,wherever Harriet Soloway went
原来 不管哈瑞特·索罗维去哪里
she had quite the reputation.
她名声都不小
What,for lying? No,for seducing men.
什么 撒谎吗 不 勾引男人
Yowza! Okay.
哎呦喂 好吧
You know,that whole yowza thing--
你知道 这整个"哎哟喂"的事
that's really not necessary.
真的没有必要
So you're implying
那么你是在暗示
that Harriet might have been sexually involved
哈瑞特有可能和沃伯特的员工
with a Walpert employee?
发生性关系吗
Well,I looked through her phone records
我查过了她的通话记录
and I didn't see any evidence of it
我没发现任何有关的证据
but the last place she worked-- Bellomo Sparking Wines...
但她最后工作的地点-贝洛莫香槟酒厂...
What?
怎么了
I had a very bad experience drinking Bellomo Sparkling Wine.
我对贝洛莫香槟酒印象不佳
Yeah. Who hasn't? Right?
必然的 谁不是呢 对吧
Anyways,Harriet had a relationship with the owner
不管怎么说 哈瑞特和店主
Lawrence Bellomo
劳伦斯·贝洛莫有段风流韵事
and,apparently,it didn't end very well.
不过很明显 没能善始善终
What happened?
发生了什么
Well,six months ago,she filed a complaint
六个月前 她对承运商
with her carrier.
提起投诉
She was receiving harassing phone calls
她收到来自一个私人号♥码的
from a private number.
骚扰电♥话♥
Turns out they were coming from Bellomo.
最后查明来自贝洛莫
Brennan.
我是布纳恩
We have the results from the first bubble.
第一个气泡的检查有结果了
There's an extremely high concentration
里面含有极高浓度的
of carbon dioxide.
二氧化碳
So she did exhale while submerged.
这么说她沉下去的时候的确还有呼吸
There are also
另外
traces of oxygen,nitrogen
还含有氧气 氮气
hydrochloric acid,acetic acid
盐酸 醋酸
oenanthic acid,decanoic acid
庚酸 癸酸
glycerine,glucose
甘油 葡萄糖
ethanol...
乙醇...
It was a postmortem eructation.
应该是死后喷出物
Oh,God. That sounds bad.
天 听上去真糟糕
It's a burp.
是打嗝
A burp? Corpses burp?
打嗝 死人会打嗝
Yeah.
当然
Isn't that awesome?
是不是很帅气
The combination
这些混合了
of acids and sugar sounds like ingredients.
糖和酸的物质听起来似乎是某种原料
It's champagne.
是香槟酒
I went to the liquor store and I bought
所以我去了酒品店
every brand available.
买♥♥回所有牌子的酒
We ran it through the GC Mass Spec
我们使用气相色谱仪
to compare their volatile composition.
对其挥发性成分进行对比
Ah. Bellomo Sparkling Wine.
是贝洛莫香槟酒 对吧
Damn.
厉害
How did you know?
你怎么知道
It could just be coincidence.
也许只是巧合
Well,could be,but we should still
当然可能 但我们还是应该
ask Lawrence Bellomo a few questions.
盘问一下劳伦斯·贝洛莫
Just because she was drinking Bellomo
仅凭她喝过贝洛莫
does not mean I was drinking Bellomo with her.
并不能断定我和她一起喝贝洛莫
Everybody drinks Bellomo.
人人都喝贝洛莫
Everybody drinks Bellomo once,Mr. Bellomo.
人人都只喝一次贝洛莫 贝洛莫先生
Phone records show
电♥话♥记录显示
that you were calling Harriet repeatedly.
你曾反复给哈瑞特打电♥话♥
I just wanted to talk to her,all right?
我只是想找她说话 不行吗
I was having a hard time.
我那时过得很不如意
Why? Because she broke up with you?
为什么 因为她和你分手了
That and my business.
不止如此 还有我的事业
Everything was going wrong at the same time.
真是祸不单行
You know what I'm saying? A perfect storm.
要我说 就是屋漏偏逢连阴雨
Yeah. What happened?
发生什么了
Well,I hired Harriet about a year ago.
我一年前聘用哈瑞特
We started seeing each other,and...
我们就开始约会
I thought we were gonna get married.
本以为我们会结婚
Six months later,out of the blue
半年后 突然之间
she dumps me. Quits.
她甩了我 不干了
Says she needs her space.
说她需要个人空间
What the hell does that even mean?
这他妈什么意思
Nothing. Space being neutral;
没什么 "个人空间"是个中性词
or,in some cases,negative
在某些情况下 有消极含义
can't be acquired,therefore...
表示不可获得 因此...
Just go on. Continue.
你继续说 继续
Well,because having a broken heart's not bad enough
就好像心碎还不够糟糕似的
a month later,I lost the contract
一个月后 我和我最大经销商
with my biggest distributor.
合同也玩完了
How much do you know about her personal life?
你对她个人生活了解多少
Her history?
她的生平
What she told me.
她告诉我什么我信什么
And her sister. I know her sister,too.
还有她姐姐 我了解她姐姐
"Knew" her.
那种"了解"
You slept with her sister?
你和她姐姐上过床
We had a little fling.
我们短暂的有过一段情
That's how I met Harriet.
我和哈瑞特就是那么认识的
She was staying at Geneva's for a couple of days
她在吉妮瓦家待了几天
and she needed a job
需要找份工作
and... she had an impressive resume?
她的简历令人眼前一亮
You dumped Geneva?
你甩了吉妮瓦
Yeah,well,good thing,too.
是啊 倒也是一桩好事
Geneva was nuts.
吉妮瓦是个疯子
When she heard I was with Harriet,she went insane.
听说我和哈瑞特在一起 她就疯了
You know that woman waited for me
你知道那个疯婆子
in a tree outside my house?
在我家门外的树后面等我吗
She almost took out my eye.
她差点儿把我眼珠子挖出来
Those girls hate each other's guts.
她们彼此恨之入骨
Why didn't you tell us about Lawrence Bellomo?
为什么没提你和劳伦斯·贝洛莫的事
Lawrence is-is ancient history.
和劳伦斯...那都是陈芝麻烂谷子的事了
Did he kill Harriet?
是他杀了哈瑞特吗
I'll ask the questions.
我来问问题
You were jealous of your sister,weren't you?
你很嫉妒你妹妹 是不是
What are you getting at,Agent Booth?
布斯探员 你想说什么
Because I don't think I like it.
我觉得很不愉快
Well,Harriet was beautiful,lead more of an exciting life.
哈瑞特年轻貌美 生活新鲜刺♥激♥
You,in comparison
相形之下
led a more...
你的生活...
Boring?
无聊
Are you saying my life is boring?
你是想说我的生活很无聊吗
So-so I whacked my sister?
所以...我♥干♥掉了我妹妹
I'm just thinking,you know
我只是忍♥不住要想
Harriet stole your boyfriend last year.
去年哈瑞特抢了你男朋友
She probably stole your boyfriend last week.
或许上周又抢了你男朋友
So you got upset,and you whacked her.
于是你感到极度郁闷 然后干掉了她
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表