and having fun, I have to make amends.
我必须要向大家道歉
All right. What for?
好吧 什么事
One night, I borrowed your iguana and wore it as a hat.
某天夜里 我借了你的鬣蜥蜴当帽子戴
At a party.
在派对上戴了
Well, you must have taken care of him
你一定把他照顾的很好
because I didn't see any damage.
因为我没看出有什么损伤
And also
还有
I have to apologize for spreading a rumor...
我必须为散布了一个谣言
that you and I were lovers.
而道歉 我说咱俩曾经谈过恋爱
But it was nothing serious.
但关系不是很正式
We were on and off.
我们分分合合
We were just each other's sexual playthings.
我们只不过是彼此的性♥伴♥侣♥
And please remember that
请你一定要记得
I'm apologizing for things that I did
我是在为我醉酒后
when I was besotted with drink.
做的事情而道歉
Why are you laughing?
你为什么笑
Just the absurdity of you and I having...
你和我 发生过...
...a sexual relationship of any kind.
性关系什么的太荒谬了
I mean, your-your friends must be very gullible.
我是说 你的朋友们一定非常好骗
No, they're not. Not particularly.
不 不是 不是那样的
Then they must have been inebriated
那他们也肯定是喝多了
and incapable of rational thought.
以至于不能理性思考了
Stranger things have happened.
奇怪的事发生了
I can't think of any.
我想不出来
I mean, I would sooner
我是说我宁愿去确认
confirm that the chupacabra was the cause
这个男人是被食腥兽
of this man's death.
所杀死的
I've been told that I'm an... I'm an excellent lover.
别人说我是...我是出色的情人
So...
所以
It appears that I've hurt your feelings.
看来我刚刚伤害到了你的感情
No. No, no, it's-it's all part of the process,
不不不 这 这是恢复的必经之路
and I have to accept the consequences of my actions
我必须要接受我的所作所为所带来的后果
as part of my recovery.
这也是我恢复的一部分
Then I'm glad that I could help.
那我很高兴我能帮上忙
I must say that I'm impressed that you were able
我得说你能将我的鬣蜥蜴
to get my iguana to stay on top of your head.
作为头饰戴在脑袋上让我印象深刻
I'm clever with ribbons.
我很善于使用丝带
Here you go.
这边
I'm so sorry to bother you, Agent Booth,
很抱歉打扰你 布斯探员
but I really need to talk to you about Lee Coleman's murder.
但我需要和你谈谈李·科曼的谋杀案
Sure. Come on in. No problem.
可以 进来吧 没事
Have a seat.
请坐
I started thinking
我在想
that if someone killed Lee, I could be next.
如果有人杀了李 我会是下一个目标
You? Maybe I'm crazy,
你 也许我发疯了
but before I produced Lee's show
但在我为李制♥作♥节目前
I worked with a man named Terry Bemis.
我和一个名叫特里·比米斯的人共事
Okay, who is Terry Bemis?
好的 特里·比米斯是谁
He had a show on the Wilderness Network:
他在荒野电视台有个节目
Seeing Is Believing.
叫做《眼见为实》
He's probably the most famous cryptozoologist in the country.
他大概是国内最出名的神秘动物学家
That's very impressive, but I don't know what that means.
真让人印象深刻 但是我不知道什么意思
Cryptozoology is the study of hidden animals.
神秘动物学是研究隐藏的动物
Animals whose very existence is in doubt.
这些动物的存在遭受到质疑
Oh, right. Like the chupacabra?
对 就像食腥兽
Yes, sure. But also various sea animals
是的 没错 但是也有很多水生动物
who have actually been found and confirmed.
已被找到并证实其存在
Look, the point is that Lee got Terry booted off
关键是 李将特里踢出了
the Wilderness Network.
荒野电视台
Oh, so you left crypto guy and you went with Lee.
所以你离开了神秘动物学家找到了李
Yes. The network wanted me to.
没错 电视台想要我这么做
Terry was very angry, as you would expect.
你可以想象的出 特里很生气
He started making threats,
他开始发出恐吓
which I didn't believe at the time.
当时我没有在意
But I did get this e-mail yesterday.
但是我昨天收到了这封邮件
"Heard about Lee.
"听说了李的事
Some people get what they deserve, I guess.
有人罪有应得了
Wonder how things will turn out for you?"
不知什么时候会轮到你"
Do you know where I can find Terry Bemis now?
你知道在哪能找到特里·比米斯吗
Where else?
还能有什么地方
Public Access.
公共频道
This is the footage from the hidden camera
这是我们在树上找到的隐蔽摄像机
we found in the tree.
拍到的图像
My goat friend and I have been waiting here for eight hours.
我和山羊在这里等了八小时了
The only thing we've been attacked by are mosquitoes.
我们受到的唯一攻击来自于蚊子
Which is strange, because if these woods
这很奇怪 因为如果这片森林
are supposedly riddled with chupacabra,
如传言所说满是食腥兽
you would expect at least one of them to jump on
怎么也应该有一只会
the only goat within a hundred mile radius.
扑向这方圆一百英里内唯一的山羊
What he's saying makes sense,
说的很有道理
but he's really unlikable.
但是他太不招人喜欢了
The sun's gonna be up soon,
太阳就要上山了
and since these creatures are supposedly nocturnal,
而既然传说这种生物在夜间活动
Billy Goat Gruff and I might as well call it a night.
我和喜羊羊还是收工吧
Nothing for us there.
对我们没什么用
That's what I thought at first, too,
最开始的时候我也这样想
but check this out.
但是看看这个
Okay, here it is.
好了 在这里
What?
什么
Look at the goat's ears just before
仔细看科曼关掉摄像机之前那一刻
Coleman shuts off the camera.
那只山羊的耳朵
Oh, wow, he hear something.
哇哦 它听见了什么声音
Something Coleman didn't hear.
科曼没听到的
Can you work some sort of audio magic,
你能用某种声音"魔法"
see if you can pick it up?
获取那段音轨吗
Yeah, it's worth a try.
是啊 值得一试
Did a GC Mass Spec on the swab results
给三角形咬痕擦拭物做了气相色谱
from our little triangular bite.
这是结果
I expected to find saliva, but instead I got that.
我本希望能找到唾液 但是找到了这个
"Bisphenol A, diethyl propane and amorphous silica."
双酚A 二乙基丙烷以及非定晶硅
Whatat is that?
这是什么
No clue, but as much as it pains me to say,
不知道 尽管承认此事让我很受伤
it's probably not Chupacabra spit.
可能不是食腥兽的唾液
Did you I.D. the dermis
你鉴别出尸体上
and those needles we found on the body?
发现的那些真皮组织和针♥刺♥了吗
Yeah, I did. The reptile scales
是的 爬行动物的鳞片
belonged to Ctenosaura pectinata;
属于黑刺尾鬣蜥
or Mexican spiny-tailed iguana,
或者叫墨西哥刺尾鬣蜥
and the needles, the needles were from a wild boar.
而那些刺 来自于野猪
Are those rare?
稀有品种吗
No, not anywhere you can buy a hairbrush.
不 能买♥♥到毛刷的地方都有
This seems to be shaping up to be nothing more than a hoax.
这事越来越像是一个骗局了
Don't sound so sad.
别说的这么难过
Do you really want to live in a world
你真的想活在一个
where chupacabras roam free?
食腥兽出没的世界吗
Yes, I really do.
是的 我真的想
So, our friend the animal psychic has an alibi.
那个动物通灵师有不在场证明
Don't tell me.
别告诉我
She was feeding a flock of pigeons in the park,
她在公园喂一群鸽子
and they're all willing to testify.
而且鸽子们都愿意作证
Close. Counseling a horse. I was making a joke.
差不多 她在给一匹马做咨♥询♥ 我开玩笑的
I know. Still, just afraid of driving off the road.
我知道 我还是怕车毁人亡
You know, great.
你懂的 好了
Anyway, the horse's owner placed her on the farm.
不管怎样 那匹马的主人确定她在农场里
I did some research.
我做了一些研究
Really?
是吗
The tracks you saw in Nepal are easily explained.
你在尼泊尔看到的足迹很容易解释
I believe they were the tracks of smaller animals
我认为是小型动物的足迹
widened by the afternoon sun.
在午后阳光的照耀下扩大了
I didn't see just tracks.
我看到的不只有足迹
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表