Did you I.D. the victim yet?
你找出被害人的身份了吗
Well, sort of.
小有进展
The woman... is Hillary Fuller.
女的叫希拉里·福勒
I got a match through the DMV
我在加州车管局数据库里找到她
which led to a missing persons report
进而找到有关她的失踪报告
filed by her boss.
是她老板报的案
But the guy's skull was a little bit harder.
但男性死者头颅复原有些困难
George Clooney.
乔治·克鲁尼
Victim's skull was funky
死者头骨受损
so this was the best that I could do.
我已经尽最大努力了
Oh, victim, who art thou?
汝乃何人
Oh, Agent Booth.
布斯探员
No. No what?
不行 什么不行
No, I'm not gonna talk about Hannah.
我不想谈汉娜
Oh, I just want you to know that
我只想让你知道
I understand this could be a loaded situation
我明白情况可能会复杂
and if you need any help...
如果你需要帮助的话
Maybe you should take care of your own house first.
还是管好你自己先吧
I imagine you're referring to me and Daisy.
你猜你是在说我和黛西的事吧
Yeah, that whole on-again, off-again thing
说的就是你那藕断丝连的情事
That's not good. I know, I know.
那样不好 我知道
I'm trying to deal with it, but I find that
我正在处理 但我在想
if I consider making a clean break, you know
是不是应该彻底分手
although it opens up my world sexually
尽管这段关系使我很性福
I might lose...
我也许会失去
You're seriously talking about that now?
你当真想谈这个话题
No. No, of course not.
不 不 当然不是
That's good. Good, pal.
很好 兄弟
But to wrap up, Daisy and I
但总的来说 黛西和我
have no obligations to each other, no commitments.
对彼此没有承诺和义务
You know, we're just riding that wave.
我们只是顺其自然
Ride the wave. You hang ten.
骑着浪头 你冲浪呢
I'm gonna go try and solve a murder, okay?
我可是在调查谋杀案
Don't forget the SPF.
你别忘了涂防晒油
So, you reported Hillary Fuller missing.
是你报告了希拉里·福勒的失踪
Yes. She was my marketing manager.
是的 她是我的营销经理
She'd only worked for me for a few months
她只在我这干了几个月
but, uh, it wasn't like her to just disappear.
一走了之不像她的行事风格
So I called her place, her cell.
所以我打到她家里 打她手♥机♥
Then I got worried.
后来愈发开始担心
Right. Do you take an interest in all your employees?
你总是对你的员工这么感兴趣吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Oh, well, you're single. Hillary is very attractive.
你单身 希拉里很迷人
Hey, I came down here to help. Now I'm a suspect?
我是来协助调查的 怎么变成嫌疑犯了
Why are you so defensive? I'm just asking a question.
你戒心过度了 我只是问问罢了
Look... Hillary, she seemed great.
希拉里确实很正点
We went out to lunch a couple times.
我们一起吃过几次饭
She p-put on the brakes.
后来她不想再进一步发展了
And you were okay with that?
你接受了
Yes. Yes, she didn't want to get involved.
是啊 她不想陷得太深
That's cool; I'm a big boy.
没什么大不了的 都是成年人
You recognize this man?
你认识这个人么
Sure, it's George Clooney.
当然 这是乔治·克鲁尼
She was killed by George Clooney?
是乔治·克鲁尼杀了她
It's not Clooney. It's the other victim.
这不是克鲁尼 是另一名死者
I think Hillary and this man
我觉得他们
were killed by somebody who was very jealous.
是被一个嫉妒心很强的人杀害的
I reported her missing, remember?
别忘了是我报告她失踪的
I do. I remember, yeah.
是的 我很清楚
I'm here at the U.S. Base in Afghanistan's Khost Province...
我现在在阿富汗霍斯特省的美军基地
She is hot.
她太惹火了
Yes, she's in Afghanistan.
是的 她在阿富汗
The temperature is frequently over a hundred degrees.
那里气温经常超过38摄氏度
No. Attractive hot.
我是说她很有吸引力
Sexy hot. Of course.
性感火♥辣♥ 那是当然
So Booth seems happy with her, right?
布斯和她在一起很快乐吧
Yes. He always wanted to find someone to share his life.
是啊 他一直想找个人陪他共享人生
I don't think he expected it to happen like this.
我觉得他没想到爱情这样就萌芽了
Just like you.
你也是
Like me?
我
Well, you've also found a mate
你也找个了伴
although you never expected to be in a long-term
可你从未想过和谁保持长♥期♥
monogamous relationship.
一夫一妻的关系
Yeah, well, love sort of decided that for me.
是的 爱替我做了这个决定
Like Cam
就像凯
she never expected to be a parent.
她从未想过做个母亲
So I'm the only one living the life I expected.
看来我是唯一按部就班的那个人
Well, how is that, honey?
感觉怎么样 亲爱的
It's... it's as I expected.
感觉 和我预想的一样
I have time of...
我确定死亡...
Is that her?
这就是她
Don't drool, Hodgins.
别流口水了 哈金斯
No, no, no. Only when I... look at you, Angie.
哪有 安琪 我只有看着你时才那样
May I?
我可以借用吗
I, uh, found time of death.
我找出死亡时间了
I cross-referenced
我交叉比对了
the pollen from the nasal cavity
来自死者鼻腔里的花粉
with the pollen charts at the Forest Service.
和林务局的花粉图表
They died two weeks ago on the 13th.
他们的死亡时间是两周前的十三号♥
I'll tell Booth.
我去告诉布斯
...person might have gained entry onto the base.
有可能进入到基地里
This is the third time this year
这是今年受到的第三次
a suicide bomber has struck...
自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击
She's not that great, really.
她也不是很美 真的
You know. Homely.
很平庸
Homely, actually, I mean, compared to you.
我是说跟你比的话 很平庸
Keep going. Don't stop.
继续说 别停
Goddess on high.
高高在上的女神
Mother of my unborn child.
我未出世孩子的母亲
Love of my life.
我一生的挚爱
So, you're sure they died on the 13th?
你确定他们是十三号♥死的吗
Hodgins was certain. Why?
哈金斯很确定 怎么了
A park ranger mentioned a killing, you know
公园巡逻员说到了以前的一起凶杀案
a while ago, so I checked it out.
于是我查了一下
Here, let me use this computer here.
来 我们用这部电脑
Winston Hinkle.
温斯顿·欣克尔
He had a history of mental illness.
他有精神病病史
Got into a big fight with a camper
跟一个野营者大打出手
and ended up beating him to death.
最终把对方活活打死
Got eight years for manslaughter.
因过失杀人判了八年刑期
What does this have to do with the 13th?
这跟十三号♥有什么关联
Well, he was released two weeks ago, on the 11th.
他两周前被释放 就在十一号♥
Parole officer says he lives right outside the park.
假释官说他就住在公园外面
So Hinkle was diagnosed with bipolar
欣克尔被诊断患有躁郁症
and cyclothymic disorder with episodes of paranoia.
循环情感性附伴有偶发性妄想症
Okay, so why would they let him out?
不是吧 那他们为什么释放他
Well, the attending psychiatrist feels
主治精神病医生认为
that his illness is under control.
他的病情已受到控制
He's taking his meds, hasn't had a serious episode
他按时服药 至少三年没有
in over three years.
严重发病了
Booth.
布斯
Oh, hey.
噢 嘿
Uh...
呃
No, I'm just, uh, working.
不 我只是在工作
No. Not Bones.
不 不是跟骨头
Sweets.
小甜甜
Sure.
当然了
All right, I'll see you then.
好的 到时候见
Okay.
好的
What are you staring at? Don't do that.
你在看什么 别那样
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表