It's like pulling teeth from this guy.
跟他说话就跟拔牙一样难搞
Okay, Hodgins
好吧 哈金斯
the eggs, they come from chickens, or...?
那些是鸡蛋 还是
Yeah, I just told you-- aphids.
我刚告诉过你 蚜虫
So I hatched the eggs
我孵化了那些卵
and it turns out the aphids are wingless.
发现那些蚜虫没有翅膀
This is fascinating. Who's that?
太神奇了 那是谁
Hannah. Hannah.
汉娜 汉娜
Oh. Hey, uh, hi.
啊 你...你好
Uh, it's nice to meet you.
认识你太高兴了
I, um...
我是...
I'm, uh, Hodgins.
我是哈金斯
Um, Dr. Hodgins.
哈金斯博士
Uh, I am a big fan.
我是你的超级粉丝
I just read the piece where you stuck it to CENTCOM in 2009.
我读过你09年坚持递交中♥央♥司令部的报道
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, maybe while you're here
是这样 既然你在这儿
you can find out why every time there's
或许你能查查为什么
a big story, and I mean like
每当有重大事件
an earthquake or government corruption
例如地震或是政♥府♥贪污时
there's always some celebrity story that takes focus.
总有一些名人轶事转移视线
Hodgins. You know? The BP oil spill.
哈金斯 比如说英石油泄漏事件
Lindsay Lohan goes to jail
一听说林赛·罗韩进了监狱
and the country takes their eye off the ball.
公众就不再关注这件事了
Hodgins. Media is used
哈金斯 大众媒体本来
to distract us all the time.
就是用以分散我们的注意力的
You're taking him seriously?
你还真和他讨论阴谋论啊
Michael Jackson's funeral is on 24 hours a day
迈克尔·杰克逊的葬礼全天播出
and nobody finds out about the coup in Honduras.
导致无人得知洪都拉斯的政♥变♥
Felt fishy to me. I love this woman.
其中必有猫腻儿 我爱死这女人了
We were talking about wingless aphids
我们本来在讨论无翼蚜虫
Dr. Hodgins. We were?
哈金斯博士 是吗
Right, yes, no, we w-were.
啊 对 是蚜虫
So, wingless aphids, they couldn't have existed
无翼蚜虫无法在
where we found the remains.
遗体被发现的场所生存
They live in windier environments
它们应生活于海拔更高的
at a higher altitude.
多风环境里
So I checked
于是我检查了
the wind patterns at various altitudes
不同海拔的风型
and I found some cabins in the park
最终在公园中发现一些木屋
that hikers use to rest.
徒步旅行者就在那儿休憩
They must have been there.
他们肯定去过
The male victim may have left
男性被害人或许留下了
something which could I.D. him.
可以鉴定其身份的物品
Thanks, Hodgins.
多谢了 哈金斯
We should get back to the park.
我们该回公园去
And I got to get up to Capitol Hill.
我要去趟国会山
I'm covering the Armed Services hearing.
报道军事后勤部的听证会
I'll see you back at the apartment.
我们回家再见
Yes.
好的
If George Clooney had been up here
要是乔治·克鲁尼来过
I'm sure I'd remember.
我一定记得的
Ah, it's not Clooney.
那可不是克鲁尼
Apparently, it's not a very accurate sketch.
很显然 这个面部重建像并不精确
Sorry, I don't recognize either one of 'em.
抱歉 这两个人我一个都不记得
But, then, hundreds of people come to the park every day.
不过每天有数百人来游览公园
Well, it's worth a shot.
兴许会有发现
Cabins are inspected weekly.
小木屋每周例行检查
If anything was found
要是有人捡到东西
I'm sure it would be in the lost and found.
应该已经放到失物认领箱里了
There doesn't seem to be anything in the cabin.
这木屋里几乎空无一物
I filled out my application like you said.
我照你说的那样递交了申请
You know, if, uh, we work well together
要是我♥干♥得还不错
maybe you'll give me a recommendation.
你能不能推荐一下我
Brothers in arms, and all.
咱俩也算是战友了
We'll see what happens.
这得看具体情况
Look at this, Booth.
来看看这个 布斯
Wow. Look at all these names, huh?
哇噢 好多名字啊
Talk about the love shack!
这一方爱情小天地
Couples have been known to use the shelter for the...
这里常被情侣们用来搞...
occasional romantic interlude.
浪漫小插曲
Like a fig tree.
就像无花果树
Beg your pardon? Nothing.
你说什么 没什么
I like figs. Look at this.
我喜欢无花果 看这个
This is fresh. "9-13."
新刻上的 "九月十三"
The day they died.
正是他们死去当天
"HF".
"HF"
Hillary Fuller.
希拉里·福勒
Yeah, but who's "FV"?
没错 这个"FV"又是谁
I was trying anything to get an idea of the mystery man
我想尽办法找出神秘男子的身份
so I analyzed the strontium isotope composition of his teeth.
于是我分♥析♥了他牙齿的锶同位素构成
Now, it indicates that the victim
结果显示这位被害者的
spent his first 20 or so years in Central America.
前二十年左右都住在中北美地区
Probably Guatemala
从氧气比例推断
based on the oxygen ratios.
很可能是危地马拉
Well, the remaining tissue I collected from his hands
我从其手上提取的残余组织
shows a high level of nicotine.
检验出尼古丁含量过高
So he had green tobacco sickness.
说明他有烟草萎黄病
He was a migrant worker picking tobacco
他是采烟草的外来工
which might be why we can't get a match for him.
这或许能说明为什么我们找不到相匹配的资料
So the initials "FV" would probably be Spanish in origin.
缩写"FV"可能来自西班牙语
But Hillary Fuller was a college-educated woman
但希拉里·福勒是一名受过高等教育的女性
with a good job at a marketing firm.
供职于一家行销公♥司♥
Why would she be romantically involved
她怎么可能和
with a migrant worker?
一名外来工约会
See if the victims share any additional
再检查两者有没有其它
genetic or environmental markers.
基因或外在环境的相同特质
So, she was a marketing director and he was a migrant worker.
她是销♥售♥主管 而他是外来工
I can't believe they were a romantic couple.
我无法相信他们是一对儿
Just because they had different backgrounds
他们只是来自不同生活背景
what, you're saying that they can't be in love?
你怎么能断言他们不能相爱
Your belief in the power of love is admirable, Booth
你对爱情的信仰十分令人敬佩 布斯
but an affair between these two is an anthropological anomaly.
但这两类人的交往在人类学中被视为不协调
Yeah, I mean, crossing class boundaries
没错 能够成功跨越如此悬殊的
that extreme would be rare and indicate
社会阶级差距的可能性微乎其微
that our victims had something in common we haven't
也表明两者之间必然存在我们未能
discovered yet. So it's not possible
发现的共同点 那么说两个人
for two people to overcome their differences?
要克服这些不同是不可能的了
We couldn't.
我们两个就做不到
What? She's right.
什么 她说得对
This is not about us.
这跟我们两个没关系
Sometimes when I was away
在我们分开的日子里
I would imagine us together.
我会想象我们在一起的场景
Really? While pleasant
真的吗 尽管非常愉悦
it was clearly a fantasy
但很明显是一种空想
because we are also anomalous.
因为我们两个也十分不协调
But you were lucky enough to meet someone
但你很幸运地遇上某个
with whom you have parity.
与你社会地位对等的人
Love.
是爱
With whom I have love.
我遇上一个我爱的人
Do you guys want to talk about this?
你们俩想要讨论这个吗
Nope.
不
No? 'Cause I figure since Hannah is now a part of your life...
不想谈吗 但我觉得既然汉娜已进入你的生活
Why don't you just focus
既然两位受害人如此不协调
on what connected them, if they were so incompatible.
我们为何不讨论讨论他们的共同点呢
Okay? That's easy enough for you to do, right?
对吧 这个对你而言比较容易吧
Brennan.
布纳恩
I found the connection.
我找到两者的共同点
Osteopenia.
骨质减少
Both victims exhibit low bone mass
两位受害者的骨量均偏低
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表