It's not my business to make life harder on my kids.
我总不能让我孩子的生活更艰难
Where were you the night that Ed disappeared?
艾德失踪当晚 你在哪里
At work.
在工作
I'm retired, but I still
虽然退休了 但我
take some shifts at the hardware store.
在硬件商店轮班
You know, your daughters; they haven't
知道吗 你的女儿们
really been forthcoming about their situation.
并未将自己的情况和盘托出
I'm sure they weren't.
我知道
They don't have it easy around here, Agent Booth.
她们在这儿也过得不容易 布斯探员
My girls don't deserve this.
我的女儿们不该遭此对待
Neither did Ed.
艾德也不该
No one should have had a problem.
旁人无权找碴儿
Who had a problem?
谁找碴儿了
A lot of people.
很多人
You talk to Pete Mill?
你跟皮特·米尔谈过没
Who's Pete Mill?
皮特·米尔是谁
He owns that pecan orchard up the road.
他在路北有个山核桃园
A month ago,
一个月前
someone scratched "Plig" on the hood of Beth's car
有人在贝斯车的引擎盖上刻上"plig"
and bashed out the windshield.
并砸碎了挡风玻璃
"Plig."
"Plig"是...
That's, uh, derogatory for "Polygamist." Right.
对一夫多妻者的侮辱性称谓 明白了
You think he's the one who did this?
你觉得是他干的吗
I know he did.
肯定是他
So, Mr. Lambertt, you... you own any guns?
兰伯特先生 你有枪吗
Yeah. A few for hunting.
有几支 打猎用的
You can take 'em. Take 'em all.
你可以拿去 全拿去吧
Oh, that poor man.
那个可怜鬼
Three...
三个女人
And they're sisters.
还是姐妹
I heard you the first time.
我刚就听你说过了
But they don't engage in sexual intercourse in a group setting.
不过她们并没有进行群体性行为
Rather, they keep a strict calendar.
而是遵守严格的时间表
Why would one man even want three wives?
为什么一个男人要三个老婆
Well, with three wives,
有了三个老婆
he can produce 11 children in eight years.
他就能在八年内生十一个孩子
I guess, more people to do dishes.
我猜是想要多点人刷碗
What is she doing?
她在做什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Shooting a gun into this big tank.
往这个大水缸里开枪
It's homicide season.
凶杀案频发
The FBI ballistics lab gets all backed up.
调查局弹道实验室忙不过来
But you can't run ballistics.
但你现在没法做弹道实验
We haven't recovered the bullet yet.
我们还没找到子弹
Well, when they do, I'll be ready.
万事俱备只欠东风
Is it safe to shoot in the lab?
在实验室里开枪安全吗
Probably not.
可能不安全
Uh, can you stand behind the line?
能站在那条线后吗
Can I do it?
让我来行吗
No. You go look at some bones.
不行 你去研究骨头
Take some ear protection with you.
拿上耳塞
This gun is mine.
我来开枪
Fire in the hole!
要开枪了
Have you made any progress with the mandible?
检查下颚骨有什么进展
I can hear you.
我听的见你说话
What's wrong with Dr. Saroyan?
瑟罗博士怎么了
Uh, it's likely she's experiencing sexual frustration...
她很可能遇到了性挫折
But Cam is a very...
不过凯是个
private person.
注重个人隐私的人
The mandible...
下颚骨
I don't know what caused the condition,
不知道是什么造成了这种状况
but I've ruled out cancer and pesticides.
不过我已经排除是癌症和杀虫剂的可能
I also...
我还
I also found a perimortem bruise on the pelvis,
还发现骨盆上的一处死前挫伤
specifically the frontal curve of the right iliac crest.
确切部位是在右髂嵴的前弧上
And look at this.
看这个
There are particulates embedded in the exit wound.
子弹射出伤口里有一些颗粒
Look at the posterior aspect of the seventh rib.
注意第七根肋骨的后面
A result of blowback.
后座力造成的
The bullet struck a hard surface upon exit,
子弹从身体射出后击中硬物表面
causing the particulates to... propel backward.
致使颗粒弹了回来
That's correct.
没错
Who let Cam shoot a gun? The Second Amendment.
谁让凯开的枪 第二修正案
What's that? That is the answer to our anthers.
那是什么 花药之谜的答案
Behold the catkin.
注意看柔荑花序
It's a cylindrical bud cluster
这是在几株有花植物上的
found on several flowering plants;
圆柱形花蕾
in this case, the Carya illinoinensis,
这次是长山核桃
otherwise known as the pecan tree.
又称碧根果
Wait. This... flower is from a pecan tree?
等等 这是碧根果树的花吗
Certainly is.
没错
Hey, Pete Mill, right?
你好 皮特·米尔 对吧
You own Mill's Pecans;
靠近发现尸体那块地的
an orchard near the field where the body was found?
米尔碧根果园是你的吗
I don't know anything about that.
我什么都不知道
You don't know if you farm pecans?
你不知道自己种没种碧根果吗
I farm pecans.
我种
I don't know nothing about no dead body.
可我对死尸的事一无所知
It's a small community.
这是个小地方
Can't deny that you knew the victim.
不可否认你认识死者
He wasn't a friend or nothing.
他与我非亲非故
I just knew him. But you didn't like him.
我只是知道有这个人 但你不喜欢他
You know what his deal was, right?
你知道他干的好事吧
He was a polygamist.
一夫多妻的人
Pervert, I call it!
要我说就是个变♥态♥
He was living in sin, defying the laws of nature.
他违背自然法则 罪大恶极
And it was your job to let him know, right?
而你教训了他 是么
Tell me about the car. What car?
说说那辆车 什么车
You scratched a word
你在贝斯·萨缪尔车的
on the hood of Beth Samuel's car-- "P-L-I-G."
发动机盖子上 刮了"P-L-I-G"
That's it. I need a lawyer.
够了 我要找律师
Work with me here, Pete.
合作点 皮特
Nobody cares that you keyed a car,
没人在意你弄花了人家的车
but you don't want to go down for murder if you didn't do it.
如果你没有杀人 你也不想被人冤枉吧
Son, I believe in family values.
小伙子 我笃信家庭价值
Marrying three girls from the same family ain't right.
娶一家三姐妹是不对的
Amen. Did you kill him?
阿门 是你杀了他吗
The sanctity of the institution of marriage
婚姻制度的圣洁
is everyone's business.
关系你我他
Marriage should be between one man and one woman;
婚姻理应是男女之间的事
not two boys,
而不是两个男人
not a cow and a frog, or a...
不是奶牛和青蛙 或者
Actually, you may need that lawyer.
你还是找个律师吧
Do you own any guns, Mr. Mill?
你是否拥有枪♥支♥ 米尔先生
Yeah. An old .22.
有 一支老式点22
And a new .22.
还有一支新式点22
Granddad's revolver,
老式左轮手♥枪♥
new shotgun,
新式猎枪
old shotguns, rifles,
老式猎枪 步♥枪♥
pistols, you name it.
手♥枪♥ 应有尽有
I sent over the guns from all of our suspects.
我把所有嫌犯的枪都给你送过去了
I see. Over there, guys.
看到了 放那边吧
Find the bullet yet?
找到那颗子弹了吗
Nope. It's officially not there.
没有 正式确认子弹不在玉米地
So...
那
we know the body was moved
我们只知道尸体被移♥动♥过
and we have no idea where he was killed.
但不知道他在哪里遇害的
That's right. Okay. I'll get to work.
对 好 那我去工作了
I've got nothing else to do tonight.
我今晚无事可做
Oh, what? You don't have a date with the doc?
啊 你不去和那个医生约会吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表