They have small heads.
他们的脑袋很小
Bones. They look very cooperative in that picture.
骨头 照片里看起来他们很听话
I mean, someone takes a picture of my kid,
如果谁给我孩子拍了这么张照片
he hits them.
他肯定打了孩子
The children are a blessing.
这些孩子都是上帝赐给我们的
Here's his gun.
这就是他的枪
He doesn't use it. It's just for protection.
他平常都不用的 只是为了防身
Does he have any bullets?
他有子弹吗
I don't see any,
我没见着
but I will go to the closet in the other room and check.
但我可以去另一个房♥间的壁橱里找找
Great.
很好
The small heads! They're statistically impossible.
头很小 从统计上来讲是不可能的
You don't just say things...
你不能就这么随口说出来
Who's that?
谁打来的
Oh, it's Cam. Hey, what's up?
是凯 嗨 怎么了
If it helps, Hodgins found
但愿对你们有帮助 哈金斯
potato particulates in the wound.
在伤口处发现了土豆颗粒
Oh, they used a potato as a silencer.
应该是用土豆做消音器
Is there a pillow shortage in Virginia?
难道弗吉尼亚州缺枕头吗
I don't know; it's a country thing--
不知道 地区特色吧
shoot through a potato. I got to go.
隔着土豆开枪 我得挂电♥话♥了
This is all we've got.
全部都在这儿
All right, thanks. Uh, do you know
谢谢 你会不会碰巧
anyone who farms potatoes, by any chance?
认识哪个人种土豆
I suppose some people do.
总有人种吧
Um, our family photos are private.
我家照片属于私人物品
Not during a murder case.
谋杀案调查就不算是私人物品了
I understand your secrecy.
我能理解你隐瞒此事
You must face great stigma in the United States.
你在美国一定会受尽屈辱
Bones, we should go.
骨头 咱们该走了
I understand the practicality.
我也能理解其可行性
I studied a similar tribe
我曾研究过巴布亚新几内亚
in Papua New Guinea. I take it back.
一个相似的部落 我收回我说的话
Those children, are not deformed, Booth.
这些孩子并不是畸形 布斯
They... Bones.
他们... 骨头
Let's just-- I'm sorry-- let's go.
咱们 抱歉 还是走吧
They have three different mothers.
他们分别是三个母亲生的
Look... Ed and Maryann:
看 这是艾德和玛瑞安
Ed and Beth.
这是艾德和贝斯
Ed was married to both of you?
艾德和你们俩都结婚了
And Carol.
还有卡萝
These women aren't just sisters.
这三个女人不只是姐妹
They're sister-wives.
她们还共事一夫
American polygamy is primarily limited to one tradition.
美国一夫多妻制主要限定于一个传统
Uh, these people are fundamentalist
这些人信奉正统基♥督♥教
LatterDay Saints. Mormons.
是后期圣徒 摩♥门♥教♥徒
No, they're not at all sanctioned by the mainstream Church.
不 他们并不都被主流教堂承认
Mormons abandoned the practice
摩♥门♥教♥徒很早以前
of plural marriage a long time ago.
就摒弃了一夫多妻制
How do you know about this, Sweets?
斯维斯 你怎么知道的
College paper.
大学论文
No. Television.
不 电视上看的
The mainstream media
主流媒体
depicts plural marriage as if it were the, uh,
将一夫多妻制说得就像
proverbial bug in a jar.
井底之蛙一般
That's just pretty strange if you ask me.
要我说 就是很奇怪
Was Ed Samuel legally married to all three sisters?
艾德·萨缪尔跟三姐妹的结合都合法吗
One. The other two were married
只有一个合法 另外两人
in a religious ceremony.
都是在宗教仪式中成婚
That's how he stayed out of jail.
难怪他没被捕入狱
Then it's merely a personal choice.
那只能算是个人选择
Polygamy is a viable response
一夫多妻是对诸多社会经济环境
to many socioeconomic conditions.
做出的可行的反应
Really? How so?
真的吗 怎么讲
Well, I can see why
我倒能想象出为什么
a man might fantasize...
一个男人会幻想...
Sweets. Didn't ask you.
小甜甜 没问你
Bones, go ahead. How so?
骨头 接着说 怎么讲
For instance, in ancient China,
比如说 在古代中国
the male-to-female ratio is skewed.
男女比例十分不协调
We're talking about Virginia here.
可我们说的是弗吉尼亚
Okay? Ratio is just fine.
是吧 男女比例很协调
Swingers. These guys were swingers.
"潮人" 这些人都是"潮人"
Swingers are, by definition,
"潮人"的定义是
couples, who with permission of...
双方同意的情况下 夫妻...
Just stop, all right? I'm saying is that,
省省吧 我想说的是
you know, multiple marriages-- great motive for murder.
重婚是谋杀最好的动机
You're applying your own bias.
这是你个人偏见
No. Actually,
不 事实上
I agree with Agent Booth on this one.
这点我同意布斯探员的看法
Thank you. You're welcome.
多谢 不客气
Polygamy may make sense anthropologically,
一夫多妻在人类学上讲得通
but jealousy is a very powerful emotion.
但嫉妒是非常可怕的情感
Free love taught us one thing:
自♥由♥恋爱教会我们一件事
open relationships don't necessarily work.
开放的感情关系通常没有好结果
I mean, did these women claim to be happy?
这些女人幸福吗
They said they were. Did they have alibis?
她们自称幸福 她们有不在场证明吗
They were at home, shouldering
她们在家中
their economic burden communally.
共同承担经济压力
Right. Clipping coupons.
是啊 一起剪优♥惠♥券
You know what I should do?
知道我要做什么吗
I should call the sisters' Dad, Dan Lambertt.
我得给姐妹的父亲丹·兰伯特打电♥话♥
How could he be cool with this?
他怎么能不介意呢
That's a good place to start.
这个切入点不错
I'm right behind you. Thanks.
我马上来帮你 多谢
Cam.
凯
What's up? We still on for that coffee?
什么事 咖啡约会还能成行吗
I can't. I'm sorry.
我去不成了 真抱歉
I hate to jerk you around like this.
我并不想这样放你鸽子
No, I get it.
没关系 我能明白
I told this woman to stay off the trampoline.
我都跟这女人说离蹦床远点儿了
You do what you got to do.
你做你该做的
We've all got responsibilities.
我们各有责任
All right, listen. Uh,
好吧 听着
when I say tomorrow, I mean tomorrow.
明天 我明天一定到
I promise.
我保证
Talk to you then. Safe delivery.
到时候见 接生顺利
That gun looks nice.
这枪真迷人
Dr. Lidner, she's crowning.
林德纳博士 她要生了
Yeah.
来了
Honestly...
老实说
I thought my girls were out of their minds.
我以为我女儿们都疯了
However, you spoke with Ed on a regular basis for years.
但你多年来经常跟艾德谈话
Ed and Maryann met
艾德和玛瑞安
at church, when they were teenagers.
还是少年时 在教堂相遇
His family, our family--
他家和我家
all of us attended the same place.
我们都去同一个教堂
Right, at, uh, let's see,
我看下
that Mormon church up at Balding?
就是波尔丁那座教堂吗
Yeah. I thought he was good for her.
对 我以为他很适合她
I couldn't have been happier when they got married.
他们结婚时我高兴得不得了
Then a few years later, he comes to me...
几年以后 他却来找我...
wants to take Beth as his second wife
说想举办仪式 娶贝斯
in some ceremony, with Maryann standing right there.
做第二位妻子 玛瑞安就站在一旁
Says it was Maryann's idea.
声称是玛瑞安的主意
What did you say? I was shocked.
你说什么 我惊呆了
I mean, I... the girls had always been close,
我知道 我女儿们感情很好
but like this?
但这种事
They said it was what they wanted.
她们说这是她们希望的
So you just went along with it.
你就随她们去了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表