but this is interesting.
但这个很有意思
Epoxy colophony?
环氧树脂
Isn't that found in tree sap?
树油里含这东西很正常啊
Yes,yellow sap,to be precise.
是的 准确的讲 是黄树油
From the tree?
这棵树上的吗
No,Cornus florida--
不 这棵是北美山茱萸
dogwood is hardwood.
山茱萸是阔叶树
Epoxy colophony comes from pine trees,which,mixed with this--
松树里才有环氧树脂 而微粒中还混有
polymethyl methacrylate...
聚甲基丙烯酸甲酯[有机玻璃]...
I come up with a manufactured reflective coating.
我认为是人造的反射镜涂层
So,the victim
这么说 被害人
was bludgeoned with a reflective surface.
被人用一个有反光表面的大头短棒攻击
Booth is ready to talk with our prime suspect now.
布斯准备好去同我们的头号♥嫌疑人谈话了
Good work,Hodgins.
干得好 哈金斯
That's Mike Dworsky?
那是麦克·多斯基吗
Yeah,that's him.
对 就是他
You know,I checked his record,but it's pretty clean.
我查了一下他的资料 没有案底
Well,according to the victim,he has a very bad temper.
据被害人的说法 他脾气非常不好
You know,I wish you hadn't gotten Sweets
我希望不是你让小甜甜
to come and talk to me.
来找我谈话的
Come on,I'm a meddlesome kind of a guy.
拜托 我是个爱管闲事的人
Dworsky,Mr. Dworsky.
多斯基 多斯基先生
FBI,Special Agent Booth.
调查局特别探员布斯
This here is my associate Dr. Brennan.
这位是我的同事布纳恩博士
I don't care who you are.
我才不管你是谁
You park in this zone,you get towed.
在这里停车 就得被拖走
That's not my car.
这不是我的车
We're here to ask you about Dr. Lauren Eames.
我们是为劳伦·伊姆斯医生的事而来
That's water under the bridge.
那是很久以前的事了
My son's doing fine,no thanks to her.
我儿子没事了 也不是她治好的
No hard feelings neither.
也不记恨她
No hard feelings about what?
不记恨什么
A donor heart came up--
有个捐赠的心脏
perfect match for my boy-- and Dr. Eames-- she said no.
非常适合移植给我的孩子 而伊姆斯医生说不行
Well,according to her transcripts
根据她的记录
he had a severe respiratory infection
他患有重度细菌性感染
brought on by pleural effusion.
而导致的肺积水
He had a cold,and for that,she said no to a new heart.
他感冒了 就为这个 她就拒绝提供新的心脏
It was a rational decision.
这是个理智的决定
Well,I'll give you that.
这个我承认
The woman is rational.
那女人很理智
I'll tell you what else--
我告诉你吧
if she suddenly or rationally decided that
如果她突然理性的发觉
there were too many people in the world
世界上人口太多了
she'd unleash a plague.
就会发起一场瘟疫
You're saying she was cold-hearted?
你是说她以前冷酷无情吗
Like Antarctica.
如同南极
What do you mean "was"?
"以前"是什么意思
Someone beat her to death with something exactly like this.
有人用和这个一模一样的东西把她打死了
Bones,what are you doing?
骨头 你干什么呢
It's,it's not like you
这不是你的风格
to pick up something that could be evidence.
拿起可能是证据的东西
I want a lawyer.
我需要一个律师
Charlie Whaling.
查理·威灵
Primary care physician-- Dr. Megan Rasmussen.
首席护理医师 梅根·拉斯姆森大夫
Megan keeps trying to set me up
梅根总是想撮合
with her son the drooling magpie
我和她那个超爱讲话的儿子
if you can believe it.
你能相信吗
People assume that when you are alone
人们总是假定如果你孤身一人
you must be lonely.
一定就很寂寞
Like most assumptions,it's erroneous.
同很多假设一样 是错误的
Did you hear what I said about Charlie?
你听我刚才讲到查理的事了吗
Yes.
是的
You seem distracted.
你好像心不在焉
It's important.
那很重要
I met Chris Markham,your helicopter pilot.
我见过了克里斯·马克姆 你的直升机驾驶员
I'm not sure you can call Chris mine.
我不确定你是否可以把他称为我的人
My biggest regret is not accepting
我最后悔的事就是没有接受
what Chris offered me.
克里斯对我的表白
He asked me to look into his eyes,and...
他让我看他的眼睛...
although it's not rational,I...
虽然这样的判断不够理性...
I believe I perceived pain.
但我认为我看到他眼中的痛苦
We both know that it's a sentimental myth
你我都清楚从人的眼神中能看出情感
that emotions can be seen in the eyes.
只不过是美丽的传说而已
Charlie Whaling,nine years old
查理·威灵 9岁
presented with a subarachnoid hemorrhage
在与汽车相撞后
after automobile collision.
蛛网膜下出血
Emergency HCT showed extensive damage around the aneurysm
紧急血细胞比容显示 动脉瘤周边
which had thrombosed.
大面♥积♥受创 并形成血栓
He rapidly deteriorated to a point
他的病情急剧恶化
of complete expressive aphasia and right hemiplegia.
直至完全性表达型失语以及右侧偏瘫
Brain-dead?
脑死亡
Yes.
是的
So,he required life support?
他需要生命维持设备
But my pleas
但他家人
to his family to give up his organs went unheeded.
无视了我让他捐出器官的请求
Musing out loud.
自言自语吗
In the nine years that we've known each other
在我们结识的九年时间里
I've never heard you do that before.
从来没见你有过这个习惯
Actually...
事实上...
Micah,I was having a conversation with the victim.
麦卡 我在跟被害人对话
I ask her questions,and...
我问她一些问题 然后...
she answers.
她回答
Tell you what,Doc.
这样吧 博士
Don't be mentioning that to anybody else but me,okay?
除了我之外别再跟别人说这事了 好吗
Why? 'Cause
为什么 因为...
they'll think you've gone nuts.
他们会以为你疯了
Do you think I've gone nuts?
你觉得我疯了吗
People often report,in times of great stress
人们在承受巨大压力的时候
they hear a voice telling them what to do.
时常会出现幻听 告诉他们该怎么做
"Jump!" "Don't walk down that alley!"
"跳下去" "别走进那个巷子"
Like that. Like intuition.
就像那样 好像是直觉
I don't believe in intuition.
我不相信直觉
Well,maybe that's why
也许正是因为这个原因
your brain is resorting to talking to you directly.
你的潜意识才会跟你直接对话
I went to this lecture
我去听过一个讲座
where this neurosurgeon said that we understand
一个神经外科医生说我们对人类的大脑
the dark side of the moon better than our own brains.
还不如对月球背向地球那一侧了解得多
Do you attend every lecture the Jeffersonian puts on?
杰斐逊研究院举办的所有讲座你都去听过吗
Hell,yes.
当然
You think I took this job
你觉得我因为夜班的工作时间
for the hours and the health benefits?
和医疗保险才选择这份工作吗
So,Dworsky has an alibi?
多斯基有不在场证明 是吗
Yeah. Tell you,the killer had to have buried
是呀 凶手要把劳伦·伊姆斯
Lauren Eames in that park.
埋在那个公园里
It had to have been in the middle of the night.
而且肯定是要在半夜的时候干
Yes,he would have been visible to traffic during the day.
是呀 如果是白天就会有人看到他
Yeah,the whole month of November
对 可是整个11月的时间
Dworsky was with his-his son
多斯基一直跟他儿子在一起
you know,at-at the hospital.
在医院里
And I have a better suspect.
另外一个人的嫌疑更大
Who? Well,canvassing the area
谁呀 华府警♥察♥在案发现场附近
the city cops heard about a woman matching
寻访目击证人时得到消息 曾经有一名女子
Dr. Eames' description getting stabbed.
被刺伤 她的长相符合伊姆斯医生的特征
By whom?
是谁干的
Oh,a drug dealer
一个毒贩
who,uh,works a corner about a block and a half
她的遗骸就是在离他经常活动的那个拐角
from where her remains were found.
一个半街区外找到的
Guy is coming into the FBI.
他会来联邦调查局接受询问
I'm gonna question him in about half an hour
半个小时之后我会亲自审问他
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表