If we don't look out for ourselves
如果我们不爱惜自己的话
nothing else matters.
别的什么都没意义了
That's not true.
不是这样的
You know that, Bones. That's not true. You know that.
骨头 你说的不对 你知道不是这样的
You're experiencing a rush of dopamine
你因为汉娜 现在正受到多巴胺
norepinephrine, and serotonin with Hannah.
去甲肾上腺素和血清胺的影响
Those feelings are wonderful. I've felt them.
这种感觉很不错 我也感受过
But I won't rely on the transient nature
但我不会让自己的幸福
of chemicals for my happiness.
仰赖于短暂的化学反应
Here she is. Wow.
她来了 哇
Hey!
嘿
Wow. That's a dress.
天啊 裙子真漂亮
Hey, Temperance.
你好 坦普瑞
Hello.
好啊
So, you guys catched a bad guy?
你们抓住了坏人吗
Yes.
是的
It was a park ranger with a perverse sense of justice.
凶手是一个有扭曲正义感的公园巡逻员
So, this is, like, a post-criminal drink?
所以这算是结案后的庆功酒
Yeah. It's a post... Y-you want one?
是啊 你要一杯吗
I'll have one. Or two.
我来一杯 或两杯
Or three at dinner. We should go.
或三杯 不过是晚餐时喝 我们该走了
We're going to be late. Yeah, yeah.
要来不及了 是的 没错
We should get going.
我们该走了
Do you want to go?
你想去吗
Oh, no, thanks.
不了 谢谢
I have to catalog all the forensics.
我还要去整理一下相关的法医材料
Come on. Clark can do it.
得了 克拉克会去做的
I don't mind. Have a good night.
反正我没事 晚上好好玩吧
So, I'll see you tomorrow, then.
那明天见了
Um, one night, you and me.
哪天晚上我们一起出去
Girls' night out.
女生活动
We'll dish about Seeley.
我们一起聊瑟雷的八卦
Come on, let's go. Okay, okay.
快点 快走 好了 好了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表