I know. It's hard.
我知道这很难
How are you doing?
你还好吗
Vincent's file.
文森特的档案
I had to call his mom in England.
我得联♥系♥他住在英格兰的妈妈
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Yeah, when she saw the Jeffersonian caller I.D.,
她看到是杰斐逊实验室的来电
she thought it was Vincent calling.
以为是文森特打来的
Oh, my God.
天啊
So I... had to tell her he was dead
我不得不告诉她文森特去世了
and, uh, told her how much he meant to us.
告诉她他对我们来说是多么的重要
And then I just... listened to her sob.
然后我只能听着她啜泣
I don't... I don't... I don't know how you did that.
我不 我不知道你是怎么做到的
Well, I, uh, promised her that we'd arrange
我向她保证遗体放回后
to have him sent home when his body's released.
我们会送他回家的
And there'll... there'll be a funeral.
会举办一个葬礼
He was such a sweet little weirdo, wasn't he?
他是个贴心的小怪人 不是吗
Yeah.
是啊
Look at this.
看下这个
In the slot where I found traces of gold,
卡槽里发现了微量金
I also found under black light...
在紫外光灯下还发现了
What is that?
那是什么
It's the impression from an access card.
这是门禁卡的印记
Look-look, it's the...
看 这个
it's the rectangular impression from the hole
这是矩形上孔眼的印记
where the lanyard or the clip goes.
用来挂绳子和夹子的
Yeah, that explains the gold.
这解释了那些金子
A lot of smart cards have gold contact plates.
许多智能卡都是金的接触板
So it wasn't just Leishenger's rifle Broadsky wanted.
布罗德斯基想要的不止是莱辛格的步♥枪♥
It was his access card?
还有门禁卡吧
Yeah, but to what?
哪的卡呢
Well, we'll let the FBI answer that one.
这个问题还是留给联邦调查局解答吧
Yeah.
请进
Matt Leishenger's boss is in the interrogation room.
马特·莱辛格的老板在审讯室
All right. Hylton Trucking, right? Yes, sir.
好的 希尔顿·特拉金是吧 是的
The kid who was killed in the lab--
在实验室遇害的那个孩子
was he a friend of yours?
是你的朋友吗
Yes, he was.
是的
I'm sorry for your loss.
节哀 我很遗憾
Well, you know what? Don't be sorry.
知道吗 不用遗憾
Just help me get revenge.
帮我报仇就行
We don't use access cards.
我们不用门禁卡
Our trucks go out, come back in empty.
我们的卡车都是空车出入的
It's not a big company.
不是大公♥司♥
We all know each other.
大家都认识
Matt Leishenger was one of your employees? Yes.
马特·莱辛格是你的雇员吗 是的
In our security department.
保安部的
He was running checks on drivers, investigating
他负责检查司机
if a load was ever light-- that sort of thing.
调查载重不足之类的事情
You think Matt was a crook?
你认为马特是坏人吗
Well, someone tried to take his access card
有人想要他的门禁卡
and he died giving it up,
他为此丧命
so I don't think he was a bad guy.
所以我不认为他是坏人
Okay, I hit a nerve there. I apologize.
好的 我触及要害了 我道歉
Tell me what I can do to help.
告诉我我能帮什么忙
Can you think of any reason why he was carrying an access card?
你知道他为什么带着门禁卡吗
The port. Everybody needs an access card at the port.
港口 在港口有卡才能通行
It's international.
国际港口
The port in Wilmington.
威尔明顿的港口
Have a good one.
祝你愉快
Hey. You've been staring at Leishenger's skull for a really long time.
你盯着莱辛格的头骨很长时间了
Are you trying to get that thing to talk to you?
你在试着让骨头和你对话吗
Are you being metaphoric?
你在比喻吗
No, I was just trying to lighten the mood.
不 我只是在调节情绪
Didn't work.
不管用
The mastoid process is generally
近身搏斗时
not a target in close-quarter combat.
一般不会将乳突作为攻击目标的
Perhaps I should examine it microscopically.
也许我应该用显微镜观察下
You told me that an hour ago.
你一个小时前就告诉我了
What is going on?
你到底怎么了
Is this about Vincent?
和文森特有关吗
Yes.
是的
Yeah.
是啊
And...
而且
I got into bed with Booth last night.
昨晚我是和布斯一起睡的
Wha...?
什么
Why aren't you saying anything?
为什么不说话
Because I don't want to yell "Hallelujah"
因为我不想在失去文森特不久
so close to losing Vincent.
就大叫哈利路亚
I think I did it because of Vincent.
我觉得我这么做就是因为文森特
Wait. Whoa.
等下
Wh-what exactly happened after you...
你爬进布斯的被窝之后
after you crawled into bed with Booth?
到底发生了什么
I got the GC mass spec results back on the bullet that killed Vincent.
我拿到文森特所中子弹的气相色谱结果了
Honey, no. Not right now.
亲爱的 现在不是说这个的时候
I'm sorry. I love you,
抱歉 我爱你
but go tell Cam.
去找凯说去
Go-- away.
走开
Away!
走开
I got the GC mass spec results back
我拿到文森特所中子弹的
on the bullet that killed Vincent.
气相色谱结果了
You going to holler at me to go away?
你要吼着让我走开吗
No. Have you told Dr. Brennan?
不 你告诉布纳恩博士了吗
Let's just say I tried and I got shouted at to go away.
我刚想说 结果被吼出来了
Well, Vincent's death's... it's put us all on edge.
文森特的死让我们都很不安
But you look like you're out of breath,
看起来你上气不接下气的
so you must have found something pretty good.
你一定是有大发现了
Right. Okay, so, uh, most of the trace
对 大多数的痕迹
burnt off when the gun was fired, right?
开火的时候烧毁了
But I managed to identify what was left
但是我鉴定出了
in the primer pocket of the casing we recovered.
子弹壳底火凹洞的残留物
And what does this tell us?
什么结果呢
Well, I think it tells us something about the bullet,
知道了一些子弹的信息
since Broadsky built the bullet.
因为子弹是布罗德斯基自♥制♥的
Now, ethanol, sodium citrate, glycerin and e-polylysine,
有乙醇 柠檬酸钠 甘油和e-多熔素
which is a biofungicide used to decontaminate fruits and vegetables.
是用来净化果蔬的生物杀菌剂
But also sodium chloride
还有带有微量硼酸盐
with traces of borate, strontium and magnesium.
锶和镁的氯化钠
And you know what that means.
你知道是什么意思吧
Of course, but remind me anyway.
可不是嘛 但你再提醒一下吧
Sea salt.
海盐
This bullet was made near the ocean.
子弹是在海边某处制成的
Someplace where they decontaminate produce.
某个净化农产品的地方
That's very good.
太好了
It is, isn't it?
对啊 不是吗
See, that's what I thought,
我就是这么觉得的
and that's why I didn't understand why, when I tried...
所以我不搞不明白啊 当我想...
Don't you think Booth will want
你难道不认为布斯
to hear this information right away?
想要尽快知道这个消息吗
Right. Right.
对 对
Yeah, I know the guy.
是的 我认识他
Yeah, when was the last time you saw him?
你最后见到他是什么时候
About an hour ago.
大约一小时前
Okay, was he coming or going?
他是进来还是出去
He was coming onto the yard. Why?
他进来了 怎么了
Did he leave? No.
他走了吗 没有
Think he's part of the crew on some ship.
估计他是某个船上的员工
Now, you gonna tell me what's going on?
现在能告诉我是怎么回事吗
No, I'm gonna tell you to shut this place down now.
不能 现在我要你关闭这个地方
Oh, you got the authority to do that?
你得到授权了吗
'Cause I sure as hell don't.
因为我可没接到通知
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表