because you're worried about our safety?
安全才生气的吗
Wow. Thank you.
太感谢你了
That was the last of our dye.
那是我们最后的染料了
Okay, now I kind of wish you'd gotten hurt.
好吧 我现在倒是希望你受伤了
Hey, what about your beetles?
不如拿你的甲虫来吧
Excuse me?
什么
Nothing. Oh, no, Mr. Bray.
没什么 哦不 布雷先生
We're way past nothing. What's with the beetles?
我们现在要用尽一切办法 要甲虫干什么
Well, Egyptians used to grind up their shells to dye textiles.
埃及人曾经将甲虫的壳研磨后做纺织染料
Yeah, they also used slave labor. It doesn't make it right.
他们还使用奴隶劳工呢 并不代表那是对的
Dr. Hodgins, killer virus, untold casualties.
哈金斯博士 致命病菌 无法预计的伤亡
As you can see, the length of the row
正如你看到的 这排椅的长度
means there's a finite number of ways it can be moved within
说明能将它在电梯里移♥动♥的
the dimensions of elevator.
方法非常有限
Therefore, it is unlikely the angle
因此 紧急出口板不太可能
of the emergency panel will ever be sufficient for egress.
打开到一个能够进出的角度
Okay, okay. I get it, all right?
行了 行了 我懂了好吧
I get it. Stupid chairs. You're right.
我懂了 都是这破椅子 你说的没错
The whole thing is just ridiculous.
这事简直就是荒谬至极
Stupid idea.
愚蠢的想法
Just, uh...
只不过
What?
什么
Tuesday, October 21, 1980.
1980年10月21日 星期二
Game six of the World Series.
美国职业棒球大联盟世界赛第六场
It sounds every important.
听起来是很重要的事
Pete Rose, Manny Trillo,
彼得·罗斯 曼尼·特洛
Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton.
麦克·施密特 史蒂夫·卡顿
Tug McGraw strikes out Willie Wilson
晚上11:29 特格·麦格罗让威利·威尔逊
at 11:29 p.m.
三振出局
Phillies win.
费城人队赢了
And these seats were there, and...
而这些椅子就在那里
you're sentimental about it.
你对它太有感情了
My dad and I were there.
我爸和我当时就在那里
He quit drinking,
当时他戒酒
for about two weeks.
差不多两周了
Long enough to remember that I was his kid.
足以记得我是他儿子
Best day of my life.
我生命中最美好的一天
So did you think that you could reclaim a part of that day?
所以你认为你可以回收到那天的一部分吗
It's just history.
都已经过去了
That's all.
就这样
It was our one perfect day.
那曾是我们完美的一天
Are you feeling bad about being hard on Sweets?
你是在为刚刚对斯维斯太凶而自责吗
No. I'm thinking about my dad.
不 我是在想我爸爸
And about being hard on Sweets.
还有对小甜甜太凶了
You think he was right?
你觉得他说的对吗
Should we discuss us?
我们需要聊聊吗
Yeah.
对
Yeah, I think we should.
是的 我认为我们有必要
Now?
现在吗
No.
不是
Yeah.
好吧
Hey. You all right?
你还好吗
Got the phone call.
接到了电♥话♥
Nickel.
镍
Coins are part nickel.
这些硬币有镍的成分
Phone call?
电♥话♥
From the doctor?
医生打来的吗
Dissolved one of the coins in hydrochloric acid.
盐酸分解了其中一枚硬币
Now I'm, uh... I'm testing the solution.
现在我 我正在检测这个溶液
I-I just...
我只是
I should have thought of this earlier.
我早就该想到的
What did the doctor say?
医生说了什么
Leber congenital amaurosis.
莱伯氏先天性黑蒙症
It's a genetic disease.
这是一种遗传性的疾病
It's recessive.
它是隐性的
Causes blindness.
导致失明
And you're a carrier?
而你是基因携带者吗
Usually, both parents...
通常 当父母双方
Yeah, Angela's a carrier, too.
是的 安琪拉也是基因携带者
Copper.
铜
Shrapnel coins are bimetallic,
弹片的硬币是双金属材质的
with an aluminum-bronze center and a cupronickel-zinc ring.
白铜锌的圆环中镶嵌着铝青铜
I got to... I got to tell Angela.
我得 我得去告诉安琪拉
She's going to hate me.
她会恨我的
Hodgins, she's not going to hate you.
哈金斯 她不会恨你的
Rubles.
卢布
Uh, Russian rubles.
俄♥罗♥斯♥卢布
That's the... that's the only coin that...
那是 那是唯一的一种
that matches.
吻合的硬币
Hodgins.
哈金斯
She's not going to hate you.
她不会恨你的
She loves you.
她爱你
You guys are solid.
你们感情很好
You can get through this.
你们能度过这个难关的
You hear that something has
你知道吗 那是
a one in a thousand chance
千分之一的几率
or one in 10,000.
甚至可能是万分之一
But I guess it's like the lottery, right?
不过我想这就像是买♥♥彩票吧 对吗
Somebody always wins, you know.
有些人总是中奖
That sounds like good news.
听起来好像有什么好消息
I'll give you the room.
我出去了 你们聊吧
Rubles-- Wendell says the shrapnel
卢布 温德尔说被害人
in the victim's leg was rubles.
腿部的弹片是卢布
Rubles? Wait a second.
卢布 等等
Four years ago-- that-- Chechnya.
四年前 那个 车♥臣♥
That's right, the separatists would sometimes use
没错 那些反叛者有时会在他们的
Russian coins in their IEDs as further protest
简易爆♥炸♥装置中使用俄♥罗♥斯♥卢布作为抗♥议♥
because the rebels wanted their own currency.
因为反叛者想要拥有自己发行的货币
All right, look, if an American civilian was injured
如果美国公民在车♥臣♥被
by an IED in Chechnya, there'd definitely be press coverage.
简易爆♥炸♥装置所伤 肯定会有媒体报道过
So we scan the news outlets for an American
所以我们需要去查阅四年前在车♥臣♥
who was blown up in Chechnya four years ago.
美国公民被炸伤的新闻
Can I interrupt?
可以打扰一下吗
Oh, yeah, of course.
可以 当然可以
Did you need this again?
你还需要这个吗
I finished my call with Dr. Brennan.
我刚和布纳恩博士通过电♥话♥
No, I already checked yours out.
不用了 我已经检查过你的了
It seems like none of our cell phones
似乎我们的手♥机♥没有一个
match the victim's SIM card.
能使用被害人的SIM卡的
So the victim's phone is totally shot?
被害人的手♥机♥彻底短路了吗
I was able to repair some of the corroded wiring,
我只能修复一些受腐蚀的线路
but I'm just afraid that if I plug the phone
但是我担心一旦我将手♥机♥
into a regular alkaline battery, that it'll short.
装上普通的碱性电池 它就会自动短路
So what you need is a way to provide power gradually.
所以你需要一个能够逐步供电的方法
Yeah, exactly.
对 没错
You perform miracles?
你要创造奇迹吗
Hope so.
希望如此
Where are you going? To break into the cafeteria.
你要去哪里 闯入食堂
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Microfiche of old newspapers from the Jeffersonian Library.
杰斐逊图书馆所有旧新闻的缩微胶片
I thought they'd all be digital.
我以为都是数码的呢
Luckily not, for us.
还好不是
But can you figure out a way
但是你有办法
to skim through the microfiche?
快速浏览缩微胶片吗
Yeah, sure, if you just tell me what I'm looking for.
可以的 你只需告诉我要找什么
Look, I've already tried that.
听着 我已经试过了
It's a hydraulic, old-school.
是液压的 老式的电梯
It's a single cage-style door.
只有一扇笼格式的铁帘门
How you guys doing?
你们怎么样了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表