Good night, Clark. Night.
晚安 克拉克 晚安
It's totally weird, right?
很奇怪 不是吗
And he was in the NSA,
他曾在国♥家♥安♥全♥局工作过
so he could be completely messing with us.
他可能在糊弄我们
Or he's just turning into a normal guy.
或许他只是变成了一个正常人
Don't get all paranoid on us.
别疑神疑鬼的
One last look?
再看一眼
Heck, yeah.
当然要
Nope.
不对
Doesn't look like
看起来像不像
a chandelier kind of kid, does he?
一个喜欢吊灯的孩子
I don't think I could fit one in there, anyway.
不论怎样 我这里可放不下那个
I think he'll be happier with this... anyway.
我认为这个能逗他开心...
Uh, well, Hodgins, what is this?
哈金斯 这个是什么
Open it.
打开吧
So, I ran into Paisley after, um,
在完全毁了佩斯丽的管道之后
completely trashing her plumbing.
我碰到了她
Unlike us, dead people freak her out.
不像我们 死人把她吓坏了
So I made her an offer,
所以我提出买♥♥♥房♥♥
and I got the place for a steal.
然后白抢似的买♥♥下了
I mean, you still like it, right?
你还喜欢那里 对吗
I'm going to replace the shower. I promise.
我会重置浴室的 我保证
Hodgins...
哈金斯...
this is the... the craziest,
这是...别人为我做过
sweetest thing that anybody's ever done for me.
最疯狂最温馨的事了
Thank you.
谢谢
I love you.
我爱你
You usually have a drink with Seeley
你通常在结案之后
after a case, don't you?
会和瑟雷喝酒 对吗
Yes, but he'll have his drink
没错 但你回去后
with you when you get home.
会和他喝的
It depends on how many we knock back first.
这取决于我们在这里喝多少
I have quite a high tolerance for alcohol.
我对酒精的容忍♥度还是很高的
Oh. Is that a challenge?
是下了战书吗
Barkeep, a shot of bourbon, and one for my friend.
酒保 波本威士忌两杯 一杯给我朋友
Barkeep?
酒保
I enjoyed Westerns as a child.
我小时候很喜欢西部的东西
Okay.
好吧
I think that guy across the bar is looking at you.
吧台那边有人在看你
That happens frequently.
那是常事
I'm quite beautiful.
我挺漂亮的
He's very handsome.
他也很不错
He is.
的确
I... enjoy a good-looking man.
我喜欢相貌好的人
Well, most women do.
大多数女的都这样
Angela said that I...
安琪拉说我需要...
should move on.
忘记这一切 向前看
She didn't mean that I should change locations...
她不是说我应该换地方...
I know.
我明白
I think she's right.
我觉得她说的对
You deserve to be happy, Temperance.
你值得拥有快乐 坦普瑞
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你好
Can I buy you a drink?
能请你喝一杯吗
I'd like that.
乐意至极
I'm going to go.
我要走了
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Okay. No, wait.
好的 不 等等
I wanted to buy you a drink.
我想请你们喝一杯
Both of you.
你们俩
What do you say? No.
怎样 绝不
God, no. Get lost, creep.
天啊 绝不 赶快消失 变♥态♥
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗
Barkeep, two more.
酒保 再来两杯
Barkeep, barkeep, two more! Two more, please.
酒保 酒保 再来两杯 再来两杯
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表