make the morality call, all right?
作出道德判断 好吧
He's just the hand that pulls the trigger.
他只是扣动扳机而已
With the faith that the target is a threat
那是因为其相信目标会威胁到
to innocent life. Right.
无辜的生命 是的
Is this a revenge killing? It's more than that.
这是为了复仇吗 不止那样
A rookie sniper
一个菜鸟阻击手
would go through a transformative process
会有一个转变过程
as he struggled to develop his professional identity.
他会挣扎于自己的职业身份
I believe that you're looking
我认为你在找的人
for a person whose process was destroyed.
已经渡过了这个阶段
Good work, Sweets.
干得好 小甜甜
Good but slow.
好 但太慢了
Oh, come on, you can't blame a guy
哦 你不能怪他
who's not on his A-game.
他只是没发挥正常水平
You need some time to get your head together?
你要些时间缓缓神吗
Really, I'm fine.
我很好
Okay? Even under the best circumstances,
就算是在最好的状态下
my A-game deserves a C.
我的水平也不过是三流而已
Come on, that's not true.
不是这样的
I'm good, really.
我很好 真的
The lab compared the Shot Spotter recording
实验室将枪击现场录音跟子弹轨迹
to the trajectory.
作了对比
We got an address.
我们有地址了
Ms. Leveque, FBI.
拉维克小姐 联邦调查局
Ms. Leveque? Open up. FBI.
拉维克小姐 开门 联邦调查局
Oh, there's a doorbell.
有门铃
Okay. Do you know the woman that lives here is an escort?
你知道住在这里的女人是三陪吗
You mean a prostitute?
你是说妓♥女♥吗
Doorbell.
门铃
I don't think she's here.
我认为她不在家
That's okay.
没关系
What, now you're picking locks?
你现在要撬门入室吗
Got a warrant.
我有搜查令
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
I don't...
我...
I don't see the courthouse.
我看不见法♥院♥大楼
Yeah... that's because you don't have one of these.
对 那是因为你没用这个
Well...
那么
if there's a clear shot to be had,
要完成远距离一击毙命
only the best sniper in the world would be able to pull it off.
只有世界上最好的阻击手才能做到
Are you referring to yourself?
你这是在说自己吗
Because you do hold the official record
因为你是最远距离射击的
for the longest shot--
官方记录保持者
almost a kilometer.
距离几乎达到1000米
I'm not referring to myself, and it was...
我没指我自己 况且记录...
it was over a kilometer.
超过了1000米
It's a clear shot.
这是超远击杀
Max couldn't have pulled this off.
马克斯不可能做到的
Looks like this table was dragged over here.
貌似这张桌子曾被拖到这里
Do you smell something?
你闻到什么味了吗
Like what?
比如
Like cleaning solution.
比如洗涤液
No. Yeah.
不 没错
The marks.
这些痕迹
Tell you what, the shooter...
告诉你吧 那个枪手
dragged this table over here...
把这张桌子拖到这里...
to get it in position.
准备就位
Yeah.
没错
You know, this shooter didn't pick this...
这个枪手不仅仅是...
this apartment just for the view.
来这里挑选视角
He definitely did it...
他这么做...
for the challenge.
是在挑战
He had something to prove.
他要证明一些事情
He was a sniper, and so are you.
他是个狙击手 你也是
Elite members of a closed community always intersect.
高手圈子里的人都互相打过交道
You must know the man who did this.
你肯定认识这个人
I do.
是啊
Booth...
布斯...
I think you need to see this.
我想你有必要看看这个
...my appeal falls through, I die.
...上诉被驳回 我也就是一死
But you're forced to live every day
但是你却不得不每天作为一个
as a repressed, immature imbecile,
思想压抑乳臭未干的弱智活着
spouting canned theories to
没人愿意听你滔滔不绝地
people who don't really care.
讲一些千篇一律的理论
Everyone knows who's the weakest link in the chain.
大家都知道谁才是最薄弱的环节
You testify at my appeal,
只要你在起诉期间作证
and I'm gonna walk.
我就能无罪释放
All right.
好吧
No...
不...
What are you... What are you doing out of the lab?
你 你从实验室跑出来干什么
I need to talk to you. By the way, good to see you're okay,
我得和你谈谈 见到你没事真高兴
you know? We were worried about you.
你知道吗 大家都为你担心
No reason to be worried.
没必要担心
Cool. I just need your, uh,
那就好 我有些事
professional opinion on something.
需要你的专业意见
All right.
说吧
I've been having some pretty strong feelings
我对于昨天发生的事
about what happened yesterday.
有很强烈的感受
I mean, am I wrong to be happy?
我是说 我是不是不应该高兴呢
Happy that the Gravedigger's dead?
高兴"掘墓人"死了吗
Yes.
是的
I mean, I'm completely okay with it.
我是说 我完全接受了这件事
In fact, it's the best thing that's happened to me all week.
事实上 这是我这周遇到的最开心的事
But Angela, I don't know, she thinks I've,
但安琪拉 我不知道 她觉得我
like, gone off the deep end.
好像 有点极端
Right.
没错
Um, no, no.
不 不
What you're experiencing is not uncommon.
你这种感受是正常的
The victim of a crime often feels ambivalent in the aftermath.
被害人通常在事后会产生矛盾心理
They have feelings of guilt
他们会感觉到罪恶
or relief or...
或者解脱 或者...
even a sense of... let's not call it pleasure...
甚至有种 还是别叫它快♥感♥了
Let's call it pleasure.
就叫快♥感♥吧
...pleasure when the perpetrator meets justice.
当罪犯被制裁后会有快♥感♥...
Do you believe that Heather Taffet got what she deserved?
你认为海瑟·塔菲是罪有应得吗
Do you?
你呢
I do.
是的
Me, too.
我也是
I feel much better, Sweets.
我好多了 斯维斯
But you felt good in the first place.
你本来就挺开心的吧
I felt good the Gravedigger was dead. Oh.
我是为掘墓人的死开心
I feel double good my wife was wrong.
更开心的是 我老婆大人错了
Thanks, buddy. You're a big help.
谢了 兄弟 你帮了我个大忙
If you think so. I'll see you later.
你这么想就好 回见
All right.
好的
I have not seen any evidence that proves
我没发现任何证据可以证明
that the same person who shot the Gravedigger
是同一个人杀了掘墓人
also killed this victim.
和这名被害人
Are you suggesting that
你不会是觉得
the sniper was looking for a place to shoot
那个狙击手在找地方作案的时候
and just so happened upon a dead girl in a bathtub full of lye?
偶遇了一个死在装有强碱浴缸里的女孩吧
Your Socratic question
你的苏格拉底式提问
constitutes a powerful argument.
构成了一个很有力的观点
Confirmed-- Tracy Leveque,
确认了 崔西·拉维克
escort, age 29.
三陪小姐 29岁
Nobody knew she was gone.
没人知道她已经挂了
And this is not lye.
而且这不是强碱
What is it?
那是什么
Do we know what killed Ms. Leveque?
知道拉维克小姐是怎么死的了吗
Uh, the atlas is fractured.
第一颈椎断裂而亡
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表