Are you ready to represent the human race?
你想代表人类参加对决吗
Always.
当然
Ready?
准备
Life or death, huh?
这就叫关乎生死
Dr. Saroyan, you are about to witness
瑟罗博士 你将见证
the first confrontation between man and dinosaur.
史上第一场人类与恐龙的较量
I'm the man.
我就是那个人类[也有我最牛的意思]
Thanks for the hint.
多谢提醒
Okay.
好了
Three, two, one, go.
三 二 一 开始
Ooh, okay, careful.
小心
If you break Hodgins, you'll be responsible for raising
要是把哈金斯弄伤了 他那未出世的孩子
his unborn child.
就得由你接手了
Oh, come on, don't torture me, just finish this.
拜托 别再折磨我了 快做个了断吧
No, no, I-I can't.It's, it's the scapular joint.
我也没办法 肩胛骨的关节设置
It will not rotate beyond 40 degrees.
无法做出超过40度的动作
Wait, you can't finish the deal?
什么 你没法结束这比赛
Oh... the pain, the agony!
痛苦 苦楚
Yes, that is one for humanity and zero
万岁 这是人类对巨型蜥蜴的
for the tyrant lizard. Dr. Brennan is going to love this.
伟大胜利 布纳恩博士一定会喜欢这个的
We're gonna be the toast of the conference.
这次会议我们唱定主角了
Come on. Okay.
来吧 算了
Go, humanity.
前进吧 人类
Broadsky had his hands all over this.
布罗德斯基触碰过这个
Find out where he is and/or what he took.
找出他在哪里 或者拿了什么
Feel that. Go ahead.
感受下我的肌肉 来
Ow, no, no, n-n-n-n-no.
疼 别别
Every one of Broadsky's kills was to fulfill a mission.
布罗德斯基杀人是为了完成某个使命
He finds a bad guy who deserves to die
找个该死的人
and then gets someone to pay him for it.
再找人付他钱干掉目标
Matt Leishenger-- I mean, he was a good guy,
马特·莱辛格 他是个好人
former military, all-around Boy Scout.
退伍大兵 全能军人
How does Broadsky live with that?
布罗德斯基怎么会杀他
Leishenger must have defied him.
莱辛格一定是违抗了他
Say he, uh, refused to lend him his rifle.
也许是拒绝借给他枪
That would have immediately put him on the wrong side.
这会使他立即站到了布罗德斯基的对立面
With me.
就是我这边
Exactly-- I mean, Broadsky wants you gone
非常正确 我是说布罗德斯基希望消灭你
the same way you want him gone.
跟你想要消灭他是一致的
He wants to kill, I don't.
他想杀人 我不想
But you know what? I'll do what I have to do.
但是我不得已时会果断出手的
I hope so, 'cause with you gone, you know, we're next.
希望如此 你死了 我们也没有好下场
What?
什么
Well, anybody on your team is against his team, so...
跟你在一个阵营的人都是他的敌人 所以...
I should have shot him in the back when I had the chance.
早知今日 当初真该一枪崩了他
Professionally, I disagree.
工作上 我不同意
Personally, not so much.
私底下 我举双手赞成
Two simple non-displaced fractures of the seventh rib.
在第七对肋骨处有两处非错位的普通骨折
The average Homo sapien isn't
普通智人的身材
even a tenth the size of a T rex,
还没霸王龙身材的十分之一大
and yet we are still able to defeat it
而我们却能
on the field of battle.
在对抗中打败它
I mean, granted, arm wrestling
我是说 尽管掰手腕
is a very narrow field, but it is a field nonetheless.
微不足道 但至少是某个方面
I'd like to focus on the case, Mr. Nigel-Murray.
我希望专注于这个案子 尼格尔-莫瑞先生
Apologies.
抱歉
Left foot--
左脚
crushing fractures to the metatarsals
跖骨和楔状骨上
and intermediate cuneiform.
有粉碎性骨折
Hairline fracture to the C2 vertebra.
C2椎骨折有骨裂
So cracked rib, crushed foot, and a neck fracture.
肋骨折断 脚被压扁 脖子骨折
Assault by more than one person?
被多人攻击吗
Step over here, Mr. Nigel-Murray.
到这里来 尼格尔-莫瑞先生
Okay,
好的
you are Mr. Leishenger, and I'll be his attacker.
假设你是莱辛格先生 我是攻击者
Broadsky is an expert in close-quarter combat.
布罗德斯基是近身搏斗的专家
I assume that I will be dead very soon, then.
那假定我会很快死亡
I elbow you in the ribs.
用手肘撞击你的肋骨
I stomp on your foot, and an elbow to the top of the spine.
一脚踏在你的脚上 然后手肘撞向脊椎上部
Oh! Yeah, no, that will account for all the injuries.
那就能解释所有的创伤了
Are you positive? 'Cause I wouldn't mind
你确定吗 我不介意
seeing this one more time.
再看一遍
All of this is followed by the coup de grace-- a knife
随后给予致命一击 一把刀
thrust beneath the chin.
刺入下巴下方
All right, I'm dead, I'm dead, just take it on faith.
行了 我死了死了 别怀疑
What does all this mean?
这能说明什么
Well, Leishenger was beaten and stabbed.
莱辛格是被击打并刺死
No, I get that, but how is
不是 我知道这个 但是
that gonna lead me to Broadsky?
这个怎么能和布罗德斯基联♥系♥上
It doesn't.
不能
Well, he's out there right now with Leishenger's weapon.
现在他在某处拿着莱辛格的武器
There appears to be some sort of faint bruising
耳后颞骨乳突处显示出
over the mastoid process.
不明显的瘀痕
Huh, multiple bruises.
多处瘀伤
Guys, it's Broadsky. Here.
伙计们 是布罗德斯基 接着
Oh, w-what do I do?
我要做什么
Don't answer it till the fifth ring.
响五声之后再接
Give me time to get Angela's trace.
为我争取点时间打开安琪拉的追踪设置
And, and then what do I do?
然后呢 我要做什么
Try to sound like Booth.
尽力模仿布斯说话
Are you all right? Yeah, we're all right.
你们没事吧 我们都没事
Booth.
布斯
Oh, God.
上帝啊
We need an ambulance!
快叫救护车
Someone's been shot!
有人中枪了
Hurry!
快点
Look, Vincent, can you hear me?
听着 文森特 能听见我说话吗
Vincent, you have to stay
文森特 你必须要
conscious, okay?
保持清醒 明白吗
Some help is on the way.
医护人员正在路上
Listen, Vincent, I got to apply pressure on this wound.
听着 文森特 我需要给伤口处加压
I know it hurts, but I have to apply the pressure.
我知道会很疼 但是我必须得这么做
Doesn't-- it doesn't hurt.
不 不疼
Tha-that's good, right, Booth?
那样很好 对吗 布斯
Yeah, it's good.
对 很好
Pl-ple-please don't make, don't make me leave.
请 请不要 不要让我离开
No, you don't have to leave.
不会的 你不用离开的
I, I lo-- I love being here.
我 我喜 我喜欢待在这里
Don't-- just don't make me leave.
别 别让我离开
We love you here, we don't want you to leave.
我们喜欢你 我们不想你离开
Open your eyes, Vincent, stay with me!
睁开眼 文森特 保持清醒
I...
我
ple-please don't-- just don't make me go.
请 请别让我走
I-I-I don't want to go.
我 我不想走
I love-- it's been lovely
我喜欢 待在这里
being here
很好
with, with you.
和 和你们一起
No, you can stay here with us as long as you like, Vincent.
不 你在这里想待多久待多久 文森特
You're my favorite-- everyone knows that.
你是我最喜欢的实习生 所有人都知道
Right, Booth?
对吧 布斯
You have to keep the pressure on.
你得继续压着伤口
No, I don't, Bones.
不需要了 骨头
You did what you could.
你尽力而为了
You were very brave.
你非常勇敢
I witnessed everything.
我目睹了全部过程
You did everything that you could.
你已经竭尽所能了
I can't believe he's dead.
我不能相信他死了
Well, the bullet nearly severed his aorta.
子弹几乎射断了他的主动脉
It's amazing he lasted as long as he did.
他能坚持那么久已经很惊人了
I think Angela means she's struggling with the concept
我认为安琪拉的意思是她还不能接受
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表