Korea?
朝鲜
The boy was wrapped in a kind of polyester fabric
男孩被包在一层聚合物纤维中
which is not legal in the United States.
该纤维在美国是禁止使用的
It's flammable.
因为其易燃
But it is very common in North Korea.
但是在朝鲜这种纤维很普遍
Mostly in outerwear.
通常用来做外衣
That would explain the malnutrition.
这就能解释他营养不良的情况
North Korea is not famous for its cuisine.
朝鲜可没因为各种美食而闻名
North Koreans aren't allowed to leave their country.
朝鲜人不能离开自己的国家
A few lucky ones escape
极少数的幸运儿得以逃脱
mainly to rejoin their families in South Korea.
主要是去韩国投奔亲属
There's something else.
还有一件事
The twine there that's binding the boy's hands and feet?
绑在小孩手上和脚上的绳子
It's very heavy industrial embroidery thread.
是非常坚韧的工业缝纫纤维
Sleeping bags?
睡袋
Yes. Also casket linings, moving blankets
可能 还可能是棺材衬里 防磨毯
horse blankets.
马鞍褥
So we're looking for an industrial sewing operation
我们要寻找一家跟朝鲜有联♥系♥的
with a Korean connection.
缝纫厂
That's one sweatshop, an upholsterer
是家血汗工厂 做家具
and an awning manufacturer.
和雨棚的工厂
Okay, what's next?
那接下来怎么办
Ipchun Industries.
叶准工业公♥司♥
Ipchun.
叶准
I find this reassuring.
我感觉很舒服
What?
什么
Us. Sitting like this.
我们呀 我们就这样坐在一起
Going to check out a possible crime scene.
去调查一个潜在的犯罪现场
You refusing to wear your seat belt.
你拒绝系上安全带
Hey, the going gets rough
如果有什么突发事件发生
you know, I'm not wasting valuable time
我不想把我宝贵的时间浪费在
looking to release a seat belt catch.
打开安全带扣上面
Man of action.
实干家
That's right.
对了
Like a jungle cat.
就像丛林猫
No, you should say like a flea
错了 如果你想表示
when referring to lightning fast reflexes.
闪电般的反应速度 应该选择跳蚤
I'm not going to say I'm like a flea.
我才不要说我像个跳蚤
It's more accurate.
这个比喻更精确
Listen, Bones, we got to talk about this.
听着 骨头 我们得谈谈
The way my use of accurate similes makes you uncomfortable?
我使用精确的喻体让你感觉不舒服吗
No. Are we going to put the old team back together again?
不是 要不要把原来的团队再组织起来
I dreamed about this.
我做梦都想
You did?
真的吗
Oh, oh, you mean you literally dreamt about it.
你的意思是你真的梦到过这件事情
Right. So you're open to the idea?
怪不得 你支持这个想法了
It's an anthropological fact
人类学研究已经证明
that in any community of individuals
任何由个人组成的团体中
there is a linchpin or keystone personality.
总是有一个关键人物 也叫根基人物
Uh, the leader, you mean?
你是说团队领导
Not usually.
不一定是领导
Mostly it's just a member of the group
大多数情况下只是一个成员
who otherwise might seem invisible
这个成员通常不会被注意到
but when she leaves, the group disintegrates.
但如果她离开团队 这个组织就解体了
She?
她
Yes, I am obviously the linchpin personality
是呀 我显然是我们团队的
in our group.
关键人物
But I left, too.
我也离开了呀
After I decided to leave.
那是在我决定离开之后
No. You left after...
不是 你是因为...
All right, the question is, are you back?
好了 问题是你决定回来了吗
Well, I'd rather go back to Maluku
我更想回马鲁古去
but I feel, as the linchpin personality
但作为关键人物 我感觉
that I should put my own selfish desires
我应该舍小家为大家
behind the good of this group.
团队的利益优先
Great, so you're staying?
好伟大 那你决定留下来
Yes. Great. There you go.
是的 太好了 这就对了
All you have to do is get Hodgins and Angela onboard, all right?
你只要拉哈金斯和安琪拉入伙
Talk the Jeffersonian into giving us our lab back
让杰弗逊学院把我们的实验室还给我们
and then track down all your squinterns.
然后找到你的那些怪人实习生
That's a long list of very difficult tasks.
这可是一系列非常困难的任务呀
Well, it's not easy being the linchpin, now is it?
做一个关键人物本来就不是什么容易事 对吧
Well, that's true.
的确是这样
Did you make a decision about the ring?
你决定如何处理那枚戒指了吗
Daisy, when Dr. Brennan goes back to Maluku
黛西 当布纳恩博士要回马鲁古时
are you going with her?
你还会再跟她去吗
Definitely not.
绝对不去
Really? I don't like snakes.
真的 我讨厌蛇
Or being away from... people.
也不喜欢远离某些人
Lance, please don't keep me hanging.
兰斯 不要让我的心悬在这
Are we together or not?
我们在一起还是分手
Well, we're not engaged.
我们并没有订婚
So you're keeping the ring?
你要留下那枚戒指
I'm keeping the ring.
我要留下那枚戒指
Would you like to still be friends?
我们还能继续做朋友吗
Yes. Well, that doesn't work for me.
能呀 但我不行
I'm sorry, but I'm just not the same guy I was
我很遗憾 当你离我而去
when you left me holding my crushed heart in my hands.
我伤透了心 我就不再是从前的我了
I know. You wear hats now.
我知道 你现在每天戴着帽子
And a cute little beard.
还留着可爱小胡子
So I guess this is good-bye then.
那我们就再见了
Well, you'll always be my Lancelot.
你永远都是我的兰斯洛特
You'll always be the one that got away.
你永远都是那个从我手边溜走的人
After I threw the one that got away back
当然了是我先甩的你
but perhaps the sequence of events isn't all that important.
但也许事情发生的先后顺序并不重要
It is to me.
对我来说很重要
Bye, Daisy.
黛西 再见了
Bye, Lance.
兰斯 再见
My parents immigrated from South Korea
我的父母在朝鲜战争结束时
at the end of the Korean War, but I'm an American citizen.
从韩国移♥民♥过来 但我是美国公民
Do you employ anyone from North Korea?
你从北朝鲜雇佣工人吗
Yes, an old friend of my father's
是呀 我父亲的一个老朋友
and his granddaughter escaped to South Korea
和他的孙女逃到了韩国
so we sponsored them.
我们资助了他们
We cleared out a small apartment for them.
我们给他们准备了一小间公♥寓♥
They work for you here?
他们在这给你工作
Yes. The, uh...
是的
the old man does minor carpentry and repairs
老人能做简单的木匠活 还可以修东西
and then the granddaughter is right there.
孙女在那儿
Does she have a child, um, around three years old?
她有孩子吗 大概三四岁
Yes, she did, but she decided to send him
她有个孩子 但她把孩子送回
back to his father in South Korea.
韩国他爸爸那里了
I got to tell you
我不得不告诉你们
I think she regrets that.
我觉得她后悔这样做
And both of them are really screwed up about it.
他们祖孙俩为这件事情伤透了心
You know why I'm here.
你知道我们来这儿的原因
I not speak very good English.
我英文讲得不好
Oh, you're doing a really, really good job.
讲的不错
Uh, pleased to meet you, sir.
很高兴见到你 先生
You understand, though, why I'm here?
你大概知道我为什么来吧
Mr. Park says that you have, uh, a child.
朴先生说你们有一个孩子
Three years old?
三岁了
Where is he?
他在哪里
Myung Dae.
明哲
Is that your boy's name? Myung Dae?
这是你孩子的名字吗 明哲
I sent Myung Dae back to Korea.
我送明哲回韩国了
Booth?
布斯
Look, we know what happened.
听着 我们知道发生了什么事
Myung Dae choked on a wooden screw.
明哲被木螺钉呛住窒息而死
We know it was an accident.
我们知道那是个意外
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表