Did you just shove my partner?
你刚刚推了我的搭档
Oh, you're real bad, with a gun and a badge.
是你说了算 有枪 还有警徽
But you won't always be on duty.
但你总有下班不值勤的时候
You know what I'm saying?
知道我的意思吗
No, I don't know what you're saying;
我不知道你是什么意思
I want you to spell it out for me.
你干吗不把话说明白呢
I mean, watch your back.
我得意思是 小心点
Oh, no. You shouldn't threaten Agent Booth.
不 你不应该威胁布斯探员
He can be very male.
他可以变得十分具有攻击力
I don't like walking around, looking over my shoulder, huh?
我不想每天要时时刻刻回头看背后
So what do you say we do this right now?
你觉得我们现在解决一下好吗
Hmm?
如何
All right, listen. My boss holds me responsible
好吧 听着 我的老板让我负责
for everything in that storage room.
看管储藏室里的所有东西
I wasn't looking for trouble.
我不想惹麻烦
You're not looking for trouble?
你不想惹麻烦
He's not looking for trouble
他不想惹麻烦了
which means you are giving Bones permission
也就是说你允许骨头
to look in the storage room.
去检查储藏间
Bones?
骨头
Booth? Yeah?
布斯 怎么了
Look. Yellow plastic and concrete.
看 黄色塑料和混凝土
Fine, whatever.
好吧 管它呢
Yeah, Ritchie ratted on me, and I was pissed.
确实 瑞奇把我供了出来 我很生气
But I didn't kill him.
但我没去杀他呀
Is this really necessary?
有必要铐着我吗
Then where were you last Thursday night?
你上周四晚上在哪里
At work. No, you weren't at work.
我在工作 你没在工作
I didn't kill Ritchie the V.
我没杀倒三角瑞奇
Where were you?
你当时在哪儿
You know, if I were you
如果我是你
I'd plead "'roid rage."
我会以"激素导致的狂怒"罪名认罪
I got an alibi.
我有不在场的证据
You can't just have an alibi.
不在场证据不是说有就有的
You got to share it with the world.
你得告诉大家这个证据是什么
I took my ma up to New York to see Billy Elliot.
我带我妈妈去纽约看《跳出我天地》了
Billy Elliot?
《跳出我天地》
Yeah, the boy that dances. Yeah.
是呀 那个爱跳舞的男孩儿
You like musicals?
你喜欢音乐剧
That's why I wasn't forthcoming about my alibi.
这就是我不愿意说的原因
There's some joys in life you want to keep to yourself.
有些喜好还真是不能随便告诉别人
Billy Elliot is a joy?
《跳出我天地》是种乐趣
It's beautiful, dude.
大哥 这剧简直太美了
The boy is an angel.
那个男孩就像个天使
Right. I'll tell you what.
好吧 听我说
I'm going to find somebody who knows the show
我会去找一个了解这部音乐剧的人
and you're going to tell it to them
你要给他复述剧情
the whole story, and then we'll see
全部剧情 然后我们就知道
if you really saw Billy Elliot with your mother.
你到底是不是跟你妈妈去看《跳出我天地》了
Oh, I can perform the whole thing.
我可以把整部剧演出来
Word for word.
一个词都不差
This plastic sliver is curved
这片塑料碎片有一定的弧度
just like the minute-crete was.
跟那小块混凝土一样
Well, they look pretty close.
他们看起来挺相似的
Oh, so close.
就差一点
Both fragments were in the skull wound
这些碎片都残留在头骨上的伤口里
but how did they get there
但是如果它们不是来自同一件凶器
if they weren't part of the same weapon?
是如何留着伤口上的呢
That's a good question.
问得好
Well, since the plastic doesn't fit inside the circle
既然塑料片不符合圆圈的内径
how about trying it on the outside?
那从外面试试看呢
Okay.
好了
That worked. Yeah.
完全符合 没错
All right. Great. Then what did we just find out?
好极了 那么我们得到了什么
Plastic-covered cement.
有塑料外壳的水泥棒
Concrete. I'm just being precise.
混凝土 我只是为了更精确
You know, cement is the ingredient
水泥是混凝土的原料
in concrete that keeps everything, you know, together.
使之粘合在一起
Right. Uh, right. Like...
没错 对 就像...
I totally suck.
我真没用
Terror told the whole story of Billy Elliot.
泰罗复述了《跳出我天地》的整个剧情
He even teared up a couple of times.
他复述时还哭了好几次
It is a touching story
那是个感人的故事
of triumph over background and adversity.
讲述了人如何克服困境获得成功
Well, his mom even backed him up.
他的妈妈也为他作了证
They even have receipts.
他们还有票♥据♥作证
You don't think he did it?
你认为不是他干的
Timeline doesn't even add up.
时间上不吻合
Let's sit up here.
我们坐这边吧
Okay, Ritchie's friends say
这样 瑞奇的朋友说
that he disappeared on Thursday.
他在周四失踪
Right. And the body was found
没错 然后尸体在之后的周一
buried in the sand the next Monday.
从沙滩里挖掘出来
Cam and Hodgins say that the body
凯和哈金斯说尸体只用了
only took two days to decompose.
两天就分解了
Exactly. So, either they're wrong or...
不错 所以要么是他们搞错了...
two days remain unaccounted for.
要么就是有两天不知道发生了什么
Look, your squints could have gotten it wrong.
听着 你的斜眼小分队可能搞错了
Uh-uh.
不可能的
Don't do that. Uhuh.
别那样 不可能
Don't do that.
别那样做
What?
怎么了
I have an idea of how those two days went missing.
我明白为什么会有两天时间空白了
I have to call Fisher.
我要给费什打电♥话♥
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Dr. Brennan had some kind of a brainstorm
布纳恩博士有个灵光一闪的想法
and it looks like she was right.
而且看来她是对的
You say that like it's bad news.
你说的好像这是什么坏消息似的
I should have thought of it.
我本该想到的
Okay. First, tell me the brainstorm.
好吧 先告诉我这个灵光闪现的想法
Note the micro-fractures in the Haversian Canals.
仔细看哈弗斯管上的微细骨裂
Yes, from a blow to the skull?
没错 是头骨被撞击造成的吗
These are from the victim's femur.
这些是被害人的股骨的伤痕
The victim was frozen for two days.
被害者被冷冻了两天
That's what caused the micro-fractures.
所以才造成了微细骨裂
Oh, why are you yawning? Are you depress...?
哦 你为什么打哈欠 你郁闷吗...
Don't yawn.
不要打哈欠
I suck.
我真没用
How long ago did Dr. Brennan have her brainstorm?
布纳恩博士多久之前有的这个想法
About forty-five minutes ago.
大约45分钟前
So, basically, you're forty-five minutes behind
大致说来 你仅仅比全国最优秀的
arguably the greatest forensic anthropologist in the nation?
法医人类学家落后45分钟
That's one way to look at it.
也可以这么看
I'm not a psychiatrist, but it seems to me
我不是心理医生 但对我来说
that when your shrink says look on the bright side
你的心理医师让你多看光明面
he means give yourself the benefit of the doubt.
是想让你别总那么自责
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
The victim was killed and then frozen?
被害人被杀之后又被冷冻了
Apparently. Put on ice?
是的 被放到冰层上了
Metaphorically speaking.
可以这么形容
Or not.
或者不是
What do you-- what do you mean or not?
你说"或者不是"是什么意思
What? What did I miss?
怎么 我漏掉了什么
No, what did I miss?!
不 我漏掉了什么
Studies have shown that when frozen properly
研究表明 当人体被适当冷冻后
a body's cell deterioration stops
体内细胞的衰败就会停止
and can be held in that state nearly indefinitely.
然后便可以永久维持那种状态
But in order to avoid micro-fractures
但是为了避免微细骨裂
when a person wants to be preserved cryogenically
如果一个人想被低温保存的话
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表