Well, bring on the bone fragments.
好把骨头碎片弄出来
Here we go.
开始喽
Okay, thank you.
好了多谢
All right, come to papa.
来来来 都出来吧
What is that?
那是什么
That looks like some kind of paper.
像是一种纸
Well, it's with the hair and bone fragments,
既然跟头发和骨屑混在一起
so it must have been in the shower
看来佩斯丽被害时
when Paisley got murdered.
这纸就在浴室里
Why would she have a piece of paper with her in the shower?
她洗澡时要那张纸干吗
Looks like writing,
上面好像有字
maybe Chinese.
可能是汉字
You think you can reconstruct this?
你觉得你能重建吗
Sure.
当然
If I can eat that pudding I brought you.
条件是给你买♥♥的布丁给我吃
It's not for me.
不是我想吃
The baby loves pudding.
小宝宝爱布丁
She loves you?
她爱你
Loved. Did.
爱过 曾经
I told her it was never going to happen again.
我告诉她一切都不会再发生了
She's not going to get over it just like that.
她不会就那样接受现实的
How about you?
你呢
I told you--
我告诉你了
that was all in the past.
那都是往事
Okay, whatever I felt, I don't feel it anymore,
那些过往的情愫 现在都感觉不到了
except for you.
我心里只有你
I knew you two were close, but...
我知道你们关系密切 但是...
Would you rather I didn't say anything
难道你希望我隐瞒这件事
and kept this a secret?
把这当做秘密吗
No. No.
不不
If I found out you were keeping this from me,
如果我发现你瞒着我
then I'd worry.
反而会很担心
Right.
是的
And then I'd kill you.
会杀了你
You'd have every right to.
你有权利那样做
God, what am I going to say to Brennan?
天呐 我该对布纳恩说什么好
Nothing.
什么都别说
You don't have to say anything at all. She's my friend.
你不必说什么 她是我的朋友
She's going to know I know.
她会知道我知晓了这件事
I'm supposed to have lunch with her tomorrow.
明天本来是要和她一起吃午饭的
Well, if you do bring it up,
如果你要提起的话
just go easy on Bones
处理得要温柔一点
because she's not like everyone else.
她跟别人不太一样
You know that.
你知道的
It's so much easier getting shot at
挨枪子都比
than dealing with stuff like this.
处理这些事容易得多
Right?
是吧
I'm with you on that.
我同意
I don't understand the problem.
我不明白问题出在哪
The driver's license says Paisley Johnston's five-foot-four.
驾照上显示佩斯丽·约斯顿身高约一米六二
The skeleton's five-foot-four.
这具尸骨也是一米六二
The average height of the American woman
美国女人的平均身高
is five feet, 3.7 inches.
是一米六
That's not exactly conclusive.
不是完全确凿的数据
It's consistent.
但还是比较一致的
But the length of the femur is not.
可股骨的长度不一致
You checked your measurements? Twice.
你检查过测量结果吗 检查了两次
And you used the right tables? Of course, I did.
用了正确的测量台吗 是的 当然
Did Paisley have some kind of congenital issue?
佩斯丽有先天性疫病吗
Scoliosis doesn't affect long bone growth.
脊柱侧凸并不影响长骨发育
So what could it be?
那是怎么回事
I have no idea--
我不知道
unless Paisley Johnston was an Asian in a former life.
除非佩斯丽·约斯顿曾经是个亚裔
Asians have shorter femurs in proportion to their bodies
亚裔的股骨占身长的比例要
than Caucasians,
比白种人小
but Paisley Johnston isn't Asian.
但是佩斯丽·约斯顿不是亚裔
Which means this is not Paisley Johnston.
也就是说她不是佩斯丽·约斯顿
Since the victim is Asian,
既然被害人是亚裔
it's reasonable to find a paper
在她身上找到
with Chinese characters on it.
中文也就合情合理了
Although these don't look like
但是这些字看起来
typical Han characters, do they?
不像是典型的汉字 对吧
Uh, sorry. I was born in Baltimore,
抱歉 我是在巴尔的摩出生的
and I took French in school.
在学校外语选的是法语
Can you enhance the image?
你能加强画质吗
Yeah, I can try using multispectral imaging.
是啊 我可以使用多光谱成像
Brennan.
布纳恩
Hannah, oh, I'm glad you called.
汉娜 很高兴你打来电♥话♥
I-I got us a reservation...
我订了位置....
I see.
我知道了
No, of course. Of course.
不不 没关系
Why don't you call when you have some free time?
你还是有时间的时候给我打电♥话♥吧
Okay.
好的
Bye.
拜拜
Hannah canceled?
汉娜放你鸽子吗
She is very busy working on a story
她在忙着写一篇
about the appropriation committee.
关于拨款委员会的文章
But I thought she called before
但是我记得她之前来过电♥话♥
to say that she could make it.
说她可以赴约啊
That was after she called to cancel the first time.
那是在她第一次取消约会之后
Apparently, she has computer trouble now.
显然 她遇到了计算机上的问题
No. No, honey. That's code.
不 亲爱的 那是暗语
What kind of code?
哪种暗语
"Little White Lie Code."
"善意谎言小暗语"
A white lie is used to spare somebody's feelings.
善意谎言是为了不伤害别人的感受
Why would she think she needs to spare my feelings?
为什么她会认为她需要这么做
Well, three changes of plans between friends in one day
和朋友的约会计划一天变三次
is statistically impossible.
从统计学上来讲 是不可能的
What study are you citing?
你引用的是什么研究结果
Just a little research project
不过是一些调查
that I conducted myself at the Common Sense Institute.
我在"常识研究所"自学的
Hannah's avoiding you, honey.
汉娜在躲着你 亲爱的
Did you guys have a fight?
你们吵架了吗
A fight? No.
吵架 没有啊
Well, then, she's embarrassed
那就是她因为对你有所隐瞒
because she's keeping something from you.
而感到有些愧疚
You should get her to tell you what it is.
你应该想办法套出她隐瞒了什么
Secrets are toxic between friends.
秘密对朋友来说就像是毒药
Oh, I was right.
我说的没错
They aren't modern Chinese characters.
这不是现代汉语
It's a special taoist charm or "Fu."
这是道教的符咒或是"符"字
"Fu"?
"符"
They're a type of spell.
是一种咒语
This one was written to cure bone ailments.
这个是为了治疗骨病
Oh. Maybe she used it for her scoliosis.
也许是为了治疗她的脊柱侧凸
That explains why it was in the shower.
这也解释了纸片为什么在浴室出现
You paste it to the affected area of your body.
你要把它贴到需要治疗的地方
That is an iron crutch.
那是个铁拐杖
It's a symbol used in traditional herb shops.
这种标志在传统的草药商店很常见
Like a pharmacy logo?
是药房♥的标志吗
Exactly.
是的
It should lead us to the apothecary who gave her this Fu.
这可以帮助我们找到给她"符"的药剂师
I put a BOLO out on Paisley, but we haven't found her yet.
我发布了佩斯丽全线通告 但是还没有找到她
Which would suggest two possible scenarios:
这也就是说有两种可能
Either she killed the Asian girl and fled,
一是她杀死了那个亚裔女孩逃逸
or whoever killed the Asian girl also killed Paisley.
或是杀了亚裔女孩的那人杀死了佩斯丽
Whoa. Hey, what the hell are those?
那些是什么东西
Seahorse.
海马
Oh, God.
天呐
It's a Chinese aphrodisiac.
是一种中国的催♥情♥药♥
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表