FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth.
联调局特别探员瑟雷·布斯
Hi. I'm Mike Shenfield. This is my wife Denise.
我是麦克·申菲尔德 这是我妻子丹尼斯
Is there something wrong?
出了什么事
You know this girl?
你们认识这个女孩吗
Oh, my God, that's her!
上帝啊 是她
That's Amy.
那是艾米
That's our daughter.
那是我们女儿
Your daughter was, uh, 15 years old.
你们的女儿才15岁
Why didn't you report her missing?
为什么你们没有报♥警♥说她失踪了
We... She ran away before.
我们 她之前也出走过
She always came back.
她总是会回来
We-- we just didn't know what to do anymore.
我们也不知道还能做什么
I don't understand. We couldn't handle her.
我没听懂 我们管不住她
She would kick me and-and fight.
她会踢我会反抗
We just thought she was frustrated.
我们以为她只是太沮丧了
You know, being born deaf and all that.
生来就聋了什么的
Why didn't you get her any help?
为什么你们没为她寻找额外帮助
I mean, there's always social services.
我是说 总会有社会服务部门帮助的
There were waiting lists. We couldn't afford private help.
都有等待名单 我们付不起私人服务
Are you sure it was Amy that killed that man?
你确定是艾米杀了那个男人吗
Yeah, we're sure.
没错 确定
A guy by the name of Duval Price.
那人叫杜瓦尔·普莱斯
You know him?
你认识他吗
Duval? No, we don't know anyone in D.C.
杜瓦尔 不 我们在华盛顿不认识任何人
We thought she would come back.
我们以为她会回来的
She always came back
她总是自己回来
and said she was sorry.
然后说她很抱歉
She always said she was sorry.
她总是说她很抱歉
Where is she now?
她现在在哪里
Can we see her?
我们能见她吗
Yeah, of course you can.
当然可以
The door was way too thick
对于无名氏这样身材的人来说
for someone Jane Doe's size to break open.
这门太厚了 无法破门而入的
Well, Arastoo said that she would
阿♥拉♥斯图说撞开门
have suffered severe bruising and broken bones.
会对她造成严重的瘀伤和骨折
Neither of which were evident.
但是没在她身上发现瘀伤和骨折
So Dr. B was right.
所以B博士是对的
She usually is.
她总是对的
Well, that explains the fibers that I found
那就解释了我在门缝中
from the splinters on the door.
找到的纤维了
None of them matches what Jane Doe was wearing.
跟无名氏所穿的衣服纤维完全不符
If she didn't break down the door,
如果她没有撞开门
maybe the door was already broken. Or broken afterward.
也许门本来就是坏的 或是之后被撞开了
How can you tell when a door was smashed open?
你怎么才能确定门是什么时候被撞开的
I don't know.
我不知道
There's got to be a way though, right?
肯定有什么办法的 对吧
I'm really impressed that you are staying focused
你和安琪拉要有宝宝了 你现在
with everything that's happening with you and Angela.
还能如此专注地工作 真让我惊讶
People have kids all the time.
随时都会有人生孩子啊
I meant what happened today.
我说的是今天的事情
What?
什么
What happened today?
今天发生了什么
Nothing.
没什么
Just a little contraction.
只是宫缩而已
Dr. Brennan told me.
布纳恩博士告诉我的
I assumed you...
我以为你
...knew.
知道的
What happened today?
今天发生了什么
Huh? What?
怎么了
Cam said you had some contractions.
凯说你宫缩了
Oh, please.
拜托
I-I told everyone not to worry you.
我告诉大伙儿别去打扰你的
They were just Braxton Hicks contractions. I'm-- I'm fine.
只是假宫缩 我没事的
You can count on me, okay?
你可以依靠我 好吗
We both went through the birthing classes.
我们都上了分娩预备班
I can handle it. I know.
我可以应付的 我知道
I know.
我知道
Sure you're okay?
你确定没事儿
Yeah, yeah. I mean, other than feeling like the Hindenburg,
没事 除了感觉有点像兴登堡大飞船
I'm peachy.
我还是很滋润的
But you're going to tell me next time.
但是下次你要告诉我
'Cause I don't want to hear second-hand that your water broke.
因为我不想听别人告诉我你羊水破了
Promise. Yeah.
我保证 嗯
Water...
水
That's it. What?
就是这个 怎么了
Water, humidity...
水 湿度
Honey, now I'm feeling left out.
亲爱的 现在我觉得被冷落了
The moisture content in the splintered wood from the door
如果门暴露在潮湿的空气里
would increase as it's exposed to the humidity in the air.
门上裂开的木头的含水量就会增加
Obviously, that's, uh... that's a really good thing.
很明显 这是件好事
I should be able to establish baseline moisture content in the door
我应该可以确定门含水量的基准线
and compare it to the current content
与现在的含水量作比较
to determine when the door was smashed in.
就可以确定门是什么时候被撞坏的
Babe, you're a genius.
宝贝 你是个天才
Okay.
好吧
And if you need me,
如果你需要我
just yell.
大叫
Cam, I got it!
凯 我明白了
Moisture content!
含水量
You wanted to see me?
你想见我吗
This X-ray-- look at it.
X光 你看下
Am I looking for anything in particular?
我要找一些特别的东西吗
If you look for something in particular,
如果你要找特别的东西
you run the risk of missing something you weren't looking for.
你就有可能错过没有在找的线索
Right. I just thought...
好的 我只是想
You're wasting time, Mr. Vaziri.
你在浪费时间 瓦齐里先生
This case is becoming personal to you, isn't it?
对你来说这案子变得更个人了 是吗
Becoming? I just meant that you normally
变得 我是说你通常
put a premium on keeping your distance,
会保持一定的距离
but in this case, you've...
但这个案子 你却
Objectivity allows us to make unclouded assessments.
客观使得我们做出明晰的评定
I'm sorry if you think that means I don't care.
如果这让你觉得我不在乎 我很抱歉
I didn't mean that. Of course you did.
我不是这个意思 当然是
I assure you, if I knew how to convey how I feel,
我向你保证 如果我知道怎么表达我的感受
I would.
我会直说的
It seems to make other people's lives much easier.
这样似乎能让别人活得轻松点儿
Look at her distal humerus.
看她的肱骨末梢
Is that a thickening in the bone?
是骨质增厚吗
Yes, it reveals a remodeled sub-acute metaphyseal fracture.
是的 这表明是一次重建的亚急性干骺端骨折
Bucket handle injury.
桶柄损伤
One of the signs of child abuse.
虐待儿童的标志之一
I need a full set of X-rays, Amy.
我要给你的全身做X光 艾米
But in order to get them,
但是为了拿到X光片
I need you to cooperate this time.
这次需要你的合作
I know what you've been through.
我知道你经历过什么
I know you've been abused.
我知道你被虐待过
It was clear in the X-ray of your arm.
从你手臂的X光片上看得一清二楚
No one will believe me.
没有人会相信我
Nobody ever believed me.
没有人相信过我
I know how it feels not to trust anyone.
我知道不相信任何人的感受
People lie.
人会撒谎
But bones always tell the truth.
但是骨头总是说实话
Your X-rays will tell us exactly what happened to you.
你的X光片会告诉我们你遭受过什么
No one can dispute that.
没有人可以质疑
No one can say you're lying.
没有人能说你在撒谎
So it's true?
是真的吗
It's worse than you can imagine.
比你想象的还要糟糕
Extensive remodeled rib fractures,
大量的肋骨骨折重建
subperiosteal new bone formations
她的股骨和左肱部骨膜下
to both her femurs and her left humerus.
都有新骨生成
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表