That promo wasn't shot in West Virginia.
这段宣传片不是在西弗吉尼亚拍的
It was a park near the studio.
是摄影棚附件的一个公园
I can't believe he's gone.
我无法相信他真的死了
Well, you were his producer.
你是他的制♥作♥人
You must've known he was going out there.
你肯定知道他要去那里
I rarely knew what Lee was up to.
我一般都不知道到李在干什么
He insisted on doing all of his own research.
他坚持要自己一个人做研究
Can you think of anyone who would want to harm Lee?
你能想到有谁会想伤害李吗
He made a career out of making people look like fools.
他的职业就是让别人看起来都是傻瓜
Everyone he debunked probably wanted him dead.
每个被他拆穿了假面的人估计都想要他的命
Believers in superstitions like these,
那些对迷信深信不疑的人
they turn to illogical
面对令人恐惧的未知世界时
explanations as a way of deriving control
习惯于以不理智的方式
in a frightening and uncertain world.
来试图控制周围的环境
They're nuts. That's a more succinct way of putting it.
他们就是白♥痴♥ 真是言简意赅啊
But when a person like that has his way of life challenged,
但对于这种人 其生活方式受到挑战时
becoming violent would not be surprising.
通常都会诉诸暴♥力♥
You know, Lee was attacked once, by a dog.
李曾被一条狗袭击过
He debunked a dog? What-what was it pretending to be?
他还揭穿了一条狗 那条狗假扮成什么
He debunked a pet psychic.
他戳穿了一个宠物通灵者
She lost a lot of clients.
她损失了很多顾客
One day Lee was coming out of the studio,
有一天 李离开摄影棚时
and this dog just went for him.
这条狗径直冲了过来
And the pet psychic was just across the street
而那个宠物通灵者就站在路对面
watching the whole thing. Was it her dog?
看着这一切 那条狗是她的吗
She denied it, but why else would she be there?
她否认了 但难道她是碰巧在那里的吗
That mutt latched onto Lee's leg,
那条疯狗一口咬上李的腿
he fell, broke his ankle, had to have surgery,
他摔倒后脚踝受伤 不得不动手术
and we couldn't even touch the psychic.
而我们却对那个通灵人束手无策
When was this? Last year.
这事什么时候发生的 去年
But he insisted on re-running the episode two weeks ago.
但他在两周前坚持要重播那一集
He disappeared right after that.
在那之后他就消失了
I told him he should forget about her.
我跟他说别招惹那个女人的
She's a loon, but he wanted to go after her again.
她是个疯子 但他总是想再次揭穿她
I've never seen bone damage like this before.
我从没见过这种骨损伤
Normally, puncture marks resulting from carnivorous scavenging
通常 腐食食肉动物造成的刺穿伤口
are accompany by pits in the cortical bone surfaces.
都在骨骼外表层伴有凹痕
Which are not in evidence.
但这具骨骼上却没有类似痕迹
Mysteriously.
多诡异啊
So I'll analyze the wounds and try and establish
我会分♥析♥伤口 试着区别出
which were caused by small animals
哪些是由小动物造成的
and which might have been caused by the chupacabra.
哪些可能是由食腥兽造成的
You are not letting this chupacabra thing go, are you?
你对这个食腥兽着魔了 不是吗
I'd be skeptical if you told me
如果你告诉我有种哺乳动物
that there was a venomous, egg-laying, duck-billed,
集毒性 产蛋 鸭嘴和海狸尾巴于一身
beaver-tailed mammal,
我也不会相信
and yet,
然而
the platypus...
鸭嘴兽...
it does exist.
确实存在
Mr. Nigel-Murray, do you need me to
尼格尔-莫瑞先生 要不要
take that alcohol away from you?
我替你把酒精拿远点
No, don't be absurd.
不用 别乱说
This is 80% ethyl alcohol.
这是纯度达80%的乙醇
I would most likely go blind if I were to drink this.
我要是喝了 大概就要瞎了
If... yeah, yeah. Take it away from me?
若...好的 还是拿远点吧
Take the top.
别忘了盖子
Dr. Saroyan.
瑟罗博士
Sorry.
不好意思
I really need you to let me apologize to you.
我真的需要你允许我向你表达歉意
For my sobriety.
为了我的戒酒疗程
Fine. Shoot.
好吧 你说
Thank you.
谢谢
I once went into your office, when you weren't there,
有一次我去你办公室 当时你不在
and I noticed that your desk drawer was open.
我注意到你的抽屉是开着的
And I saw a stack of grocery coupons
我看到了一摞购物优♥惠♥券
from the Sunday paper.
是从星期日的报纸上剪下来的
Okay.
好吧
Continue.
继续
And I took some of the coupons.
然后我顺手牵了些优♥惠♥券
I took one, it was for a soda,
我拿了一张汽水的优♥惠♥券
and I took another one for a cheese snack,
还有一张奶酪小零食的
and the third was for a frozen fish dinner.
第三张是鱼肉的冷冻即食餐
Three coupons.
三张优♥惠♥券
Yeah. I was tipsy.
是的 我当时喝醉了
I understand.
我能理解
And as long as that's it, I forgive you.
如果这就是全部的话 我原谅你
What?
还有什么
I also told some mates from Paleontology that you and I,
我还告诉古生物学部门的同事
that we enjoyed a passionate
我和你有一段激♥情♥四射
and extremely gymnastic sexual relationship.
动作难度系数极高的床上伴侣关系
What? Yes. I did... it's all true.
什么 是的 我...就是这么说的
I can't believe you did that.
你怎么能这么做呢
I-I-I know, I know, and I am deeply, deeply sorry.
我...我明白 我非常非常的抱歉
It was the hooch.
都是酒精惹的祸
Forget it.
不要再说这个了
The injuries on the bones-- I would like
关于骨头上的伤痕 我希望
an explanation for them as soon as possible.
能尽快得到一个解释
One that will not be met with derision.
一个不让人笑掉大牙的解释
I shouldn't have told her about the coupons.
我就不该告诉她优♥惠♥券的事
I think the victim
我觉得死者通过揭破这些传闻
is providing a valuable service by debunking these myths.
为大家提供了很有价值的服务
Take a look at this. This is your proof.
看看这个吧 这就是证据
El gringo es el diablo!
这个外国佬是魔鬼
Oh, no, don't be angry at me.
别这样 不要冲我发火
Your priest is the one who has tricked you.
你们的牧师才是将你们玩弄于鼓掌的人
Look.
看吧
I put up a hidden camera,
我放了一个隐藏式摄像机
and this is what it recorded last night.
而这就是昨晚录下来的影像
Your priest has rigged this statue to cry.
你们的牧师是神像流泪的幕后黑手
You know, some of these segments
科曼录制的一些片段
that Coleman recorded used hidden cameras.
是用隐藏式摄像机录下来的
He wouldn't need a camera crew.
他不需要一个摄影团队
For his expos on the chupacabra,
他为了这集食腥兽揭秘
he might have put up cameras. They could still be there.
他很可能也架了摄像机 也许还在那里
Exactly. I should watch this show.
没错 我真该看看这个节目
You know, not all miracles are fake, Bones.
骨头 不是所有奇迹都是假的
There's a reasonable explanation for all phenomenon.
所有现象都会有一个合理的解释
You know I saw a yeti.
你知道不 我看到过雪怪
Don't be ridiculous. Yetis don't exist.
别开玩笑了 没有雪怪这种生物
I was in Nepal.
我当时是在尼泊尔
Rangers have a secure training base there.
骑兵团在那里有一个安全培训基地
I was doing field exercises,
我在做野外训练时
about to rendezvous with my platoon,
正准备和我的小队汇合
and... I saw it.
就在那时...我看见了
About 30, 35 feet in front of me.
大概在我前方10多米远处
You were in the snow.
你当时是在雪地里
In unfamiliar terrain, alone,
独自一人 面对陌生的地形
hallucinations are common.
常常会出现幻觉
It was over ten feet tall.
它有三米多高
It was huge. I looked straight in its eyes.
体型庞大 我直视它的双眼
I pointed my rifle at it, and it ran.
我把步♥枪♥对准它 然后它跑了
This was no hallucination.
这可不是幻觉
Booth, I'm sure you thought...
布斯 我确信你觉得...
Okay, why don't you just trust me, here?
好吧 你怎么就不能相信我一次呢
Why can't you just use
你为何就不能
that brilliant scientific mind of yours
用上你那聪明绝顶的科学家大脑
and at least admit that the possibility
至少承认 我所说的事情
of what I'm saying here is true?
有可能是真的
You-you're serious?
你 你认真的吗
Just forget it. You know, you talk a really good game, Bones,
算了 你总是说得天花乱坠 骨头
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表