And you're okay with that?
你没意见吗
I didn't even think about it.
我甚至没想过
But it's-it's our kid, Ange. Ours.
这是我们的孩子 安琪 我们的
And he's my dad.
他是我爸爸
He's our dad now.
现在是我们的爸爸了
Who gave you a name
他可以给了你一个
that is so terrible you had to change it.
你不得不换掉的糟烂名字
Listen, honey,
听着 亲爱的
I would not fight him on this.
我不会跟他对着干的
He is a Texas Twister,
他就像是德州龙♥卷♥风♥
and you can't win.
你赢不了的
This is what you really want?
这就是你想要的吗
We don't even know what name he's chosen.
我们甚至都还不知道他给选的名字是什么
You might love it.
也许你很喜欢呢
Don't you think that we should wait
难道你不觉得我们应该等一等
and hear what it is?
看看名字是什么吗
Listen, the last thing I want to do
听着 我最不想做的事
is get between you and your father.
就是阻碍你们父女之间的感情
Good. But...
很好 但是
But?
但是什么
Hey. Mind if I join you?
介意我和你们坐一起吗
Hey, Sweets. No. Please.
斯维斯 不介意 坐吧
I actually have a question for you.
实际上我有个问题想问你
Oh, great. Shoot. Probably not a term
好啊 说吧 这个说法
I should use during a murder investigation, huh?
我也许不应该在谋杀案中提及 是吧
Right. Anyway, Angela's father...
对 不管怎样 安琪拉的爸爸
Oh, God. What?
天啊 怎么了
Are you gonna ask me some interpersonal family question...?
你是要问我涉及家庭人际关系的问题吗
Is that so strange?
这很奇怪吗
You are a shrink.
你是心理医生
He wants to name our baby.
他要给我们的宝宝起名字
We're not supposed to have any input.
我们完全没有发言权
Now, that is weird, right?
现在 这太怪了 对吧
Well, you know, it's-it's complicated,
这很复杂
of course, as all family issues are.
当然了 所有的家庭问题都这样
I... No, I'd rather not shoot from the hip on this one.
我 不 我不想鲁莽的回答这个问题
Perhaps some research and reflection...
也许要做一些研究 再仔细考虑...
Oh, you are avoiding this.
你在回避问题
No. No, I'd just
不 不 只是
be remiss if I didn't consult
如果我不查阅我的书的话
my books, you know?
不就是玩忽职守吗
I have so many books.
我有很多书
You are afraid of him.
你怕他
Come on. Afraid?
拜托 害怕吗
Am I...? Yes, I'm afraid.
我 是的 我怕他
He is a very sweet man.
他是一个和蔼的人
He kidnapped Hodgins, and gave him a tattoo
安琪拉 他绑♥架♥了哈金斯
while he was unconscious, Angela.
还在他不省人事的时候给他刻了纹身
Yeah, but he-he loves that tattoo now.
是 但是他现在喜欢那个纹身
Don't you, babe?
宝贝 你喜欢 不是吗
I don't... I have a lot of work to do.
我不 我还有很多工作要做
I'm gonna get takeout or something.
我去买♥♥些外带食物之类的吧
You are running away.
怕到直接跑开啊
I'm walking.
是走开
Listen, I think what Sweets is saying is
听着 我认为斯维斯想说的是
that you should just give this one up.
你应该让步
I mean, we're gonna love this kid so much
我是说 我们会很爱这个孩子
that the name isn't gonna matter at all.
名字根本不算什么
I can't find any U.S. Marshal who worked on both
我没发现任何一个美国法警同时参与过
the Gravedigger case and
掘墓人的案子和布罗德斯基
Broadsky's latest victim.
刚刚杀死那人的案子
Yeah, well, anyone with high enough security clearance
是啊 任何有高级别权限的人
could definitely access the files.
都可以看到这些文件
Wait a second.
等下
Paula Ashwaldt.
宝拉·阿什沃特
Bones, I might have something.
骨头 我可能发现了些什么
Yeah. This marshal served
没错 这位法警在阿富汗
in the Fourth Brigade Combat Team in Afghanistan.
第四旅战斗队服过兵役
Well, nothing in Broadsky's file
布罗德斯基的档案里没有提到
mentions the Fourth Brigade Combat Team.
第四旅战斗队
Well, it's amazing what the official record doesn't show,
官方记录没有提到的事情会让人很惊讶的
especially when it comes to snipers.
尤其是狙击手的官方记录
Paula Ashwaldt.
宝拉·阿什沃特
See this action?
看见这次行动了吗
It got her the Purple Heart.
她因此得了紫心勋章
There's no mention of a sniper.
没有提到狙击手的事情
Broadsky was there.
布罗德斯基在那儿
Her unit came under attack.
她的小队受到攻击
He saved their bacon.
他救了他们的命
How do you know?
你是怎么知道的
'Cause he told me.
因为他告诉过我
That's our girl.
这就是我们要找的人
If Broadsky did this,
如果是布罗德斯基干的
he-he did it on his own.
他是自己决定行动的
Yup. Outside the command structure.
没错 违反了指令
Saved 12 soldiers' lives, including Paula Ashwaldt.
救了十二名士兵 包括宝拉·阿什沃特
You admire him.
你钦佩他
For his actions there, yeah.
钦佩他在战场的作为 是的
Not for what he's doing now.
并不钦佩他现在所做的
I got to talk to this Paula Ashwaldt.
我要去和这个宝拉·阿什沃特聊聊
Corporal Ashwaldt.
阿什沃特下士
Special Agent Booth, FBI.
联邦调查局特别探员布斯
I'd like to ask you a few questions.
我想问你几个问题
Miss Ashwaldt.
阿什沃特女士
I'm not in the service anymore.
我已经不服兵役了
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
I'm afraid there is.
恐怕是有
You've been in contact with
你和雅各布·布罗德斯基
a Jacob Broadsky?
一直保持联♥系♥ 是吗
I-I'm sorry.
不好意思
I'm not supposed to talk to law enforcement
我不能在没有上级领导在场的情况下
without a supervisor present.
和执法部门交谈
I don't know if that would be a really good idea,
我不知道那是不是一个好主意
'cause the information you have provided Mr. Broadsky
由于你提供给布罗德斯基先生的信息
has resulted in the death of at least three people.
至少已经导致了三个人的死亡
Yeah. I have no idea what you're talking about, Agent Booth.
我不知道那你在说什么 布斯探员
You owe him your life. I understand.
你欠他一条命 我了解
I know what that means.
我知道那意味着什么
I was in the military, too.
我也在部队里呆过
But what he's doing now-- he's a murderer.
但是他现在做的事 他是杀人犯
Please get out of my way.
请别挡我的路
See this woman? He killed her
看见这个女的了吗 他杀她
because she was in the way.
仅仅因为她碍事了
No other reason. You helped him do that.
没有其他原因 你帮他做了这种事
Look at her. She was 29.
看着她 她才二十九岁
This is what he did to her.
这就是他对她所做的
She was saving to go back to school.
她在为回到学校攒钱
I-I didn't know.
我不知道
His target was Taffet, the Gravedigger.
他的目标是塔菲 掘墓人
She was a monster,
她是一个魔头
but Jacob promised no one else would be hurt.
雅各布保证其他人不会受到伤害
He killed someone two days ago.
他两天前杀了一个人
Oh, God.
天啊
Did you ever leave him alone with your computer?
你在他在场时 离开过你的电脑吗
I... I trusted him.
我信任他
I need a name. It could be anyone.
我需要一个名字 可能是任何人
There are thousands of names in those files.
那些文件里有成千上万个名字
Thousands.
成千上万个
I know you have to take me in,
我知道你要逮捕我
but maybe you could give me time--
但是也许你可以给我一点时间
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表