No. Sorry to disappoint.
不是 抱歉让你失望了
Okay. Sorry. Shouldn't have jumped the gun. Go ahead.
好吧 对不起 不该瞎猜的 你说吧
It's about Parker. Parker doesn't like Hannah.
是关于帕克的 帕克不喜欢汉娜
Oh... Yeah,right?
这样啊 很麻烦 对吧
I understand your concern. When did they meet?
我理解你的担忧了 他们什么时候见面的
No,they haven't. No. He stays with me
不 他们还没见过面呢 汉娜不在的周末
on the weekends when she's not around.
帕克才过来跟我过
He knows that we're dating. So last weekend,
他知道我们在约会 所以上周末
at breakfast,I asked him if he wants some chocolate milk,
吃早餐的时候 我问他想不想来点朱古力奶
and he looks at me,and he goes,"Daddy,
然后他看着我说 爸爸
"I hate your new girlfriend."
我讨厌你的新女友
Did you ask him why? No,I didn't. It was awkward.
你问原因了没 没有 当时太窘了
He went back to watching cartoons.
他就回去看动画片儿了
The point is,like,they have to meet sometime,right?
关键是 他们总有一天要见面的 对吧
Well,yeah,if your relationship with Hannah is serious,then...
当然 如果你和汉娜是来真的
It is serious. I wasn't questioning that...
当然来真的 我不是质疑这一点
Sounded like you were.
听着就像
No I wasn't. Well,it's serious.
我没有 是来真的
Then they have to meet.
那他们就得见面
Parker could be angry because
帕克觉察出你对汉娜的爱
he senses how much Hannah means
而你又想不加以引见
to you and feels that you don't want him to meet her.
他可能会对你产生一种愤怒感
But I do. I just want it to be right.
我想引见啊 想一切顺利而已
I want it to be a perfect time.
想等待最佳时机
Right. Do you think there is such a thing?
是嘛 时机这东西等得来吗
Enough with the questions,all right?
别连珠炮似的问问题了 行吗
Just earn your coin and tell me what to do.
给句有用的 我现在该怎么办
Accept that you're entering a situation
事到如今 一切皆由天定
where the outcome is uncertain.
接受现实吧
The only thing certain is your love for your son
你唯一能确定的就是 你爱帕克
and his trust in you.
他也信任你
If you trust him as much,and trust Hannah,then
如果你也信任他和汉娜 那么
it might take a little time
也许会有一个过渡期
but I think the three of you should be fine.
但我想你们仨会融洽起来的
Fine.
好
If you're wrong about this,you're paying.
要是说错了 就要你好看
That white powder is magnesium oxide,
这些白色粉末是氧化镁
isn't it? Yeah. How did you know?
对不对 对 你怎么知道
As you saw,the victim's bones appear to have melted.
你也看到了 死者的骨头熔化了
Which is not possible. Right,because...
这是不可能的 对 因为
Bones don't melt. Bones don't melt.
骨头不会熔化 骨头不会熔化
Exactly,but magnesium burns hot and fast.
没错 但镁燃烧迅速放热多
If the bones were exposed to magnesium fire,
如果骨头暴露于镁火焰中
which burned between 15 and 45 minutes,
镁的燃烧时间在15到45分钟之间
at a temperature of 500 degrees Celsius...
温度为500摄氏度
The biogenic composition and structure
在这种情况下
of the bone mineral would have crystallized,
骨质就会结晶出来
and the bones would appear as if they had melted!
因此骨头呈现熔化的表态
Yes!
对
Although I thought of it first
我先想到的
if anyone from the FBI should ask.
如果有联调局的人问起的话
Really? But for magnesium to ignite,
是吗 但镁要燃烧
it needs to be wet first.
必须先湿润
So,last night,when the mass spec identified magnesium,
所以昨晚质谱确定残留物质为镁后
I checked the meteorological charts.
我核查了气象表
A light rain fell last night
案发现场附近
in the vicinity where the body was found.
昨晚曾下过小雨
And I believe I thought of that first.
我想 这是我先发现的
But then,I am King of the Lab,and you...
但是呢 我是实验室之王 而你
you are my serf.
是我的小奴
What the...
搞毛
FBI. Looking for Jesse Wilson.
联调局 我找杰西·威尔森
Jesse's in the back.
杰西在后面
Chance those are,uh,magnesium scraps?
那些是镁废料吗
Yeah,we use,uh,cast magnesium discs in the wheels. Why?
对 我们把镁盘嵌进轮胎 怎么了
I don't know. I just got a thing for magnesium,that's all.
没什么 我就是喜欢镁而已
Jesse Wilson?
杰西·威尔森
Yeah. FBI Agent Booth.
对 联邦探员布斯
May I help you?
有何贵干
Yeah. Are you missing a truck,Jesse?
最近丢车了没 杰西
No.
没有
Well,we found a burnt truck
我们发现一辆卡车
registered to your company's name,
注册在你公♥司♥名下
with a dead body in the driver's seat,
车已烧毁 驾驶座上有尸体一具
with a bullet in his chest.
胸部中弹
Was the truck hauling magnesium?
车上拖着镁吗
And if it was?
如果是呢
Then the driver was George Lyford,
那司机就是乔治·莱福德
an employee. Didn't show up this morning.
我的员工 今早没来上班
He's dead?
他死了吗
He's dead as dead could be.
死透了
Poor bastard was having money problems.
那可怜虫最近缺钱
So I gave him those mag scraps
所以我就把镁废料给他了
so he could make a few extra bucks at the recycling plant.
好让他去废品回收站弄点外快
Magnesium? That's expensive stuff.
镁吗 那玩意不便宜呢
Just gave it to him,just like that,'cause you're a nice guy?
就这么白送给他了 就因为你心肠好吗
Yeah,we've been friends since high school.
是啊 我们从高中就是好朋友
You've never done anything for a friend in need?
朋友有难 你不帮吗
That tattoo you have on your inside forearm,
你手臂内侧那个纹身
is that military?
是军队标志吗
Yeah. Patton's Third Army.
对 巴顿第三陆军
My granddaddy killed a bunch of Nazis in World War II.
我爷爷二战期间宰了不少纳粹混♥蛋♥
He was a real hero.
是个真英雄
Right. He teach you how to fire a gun?
是嘛 他教你用枪没
Your friend George there,
你那位朋友乔治
he was killed by a nine-millimeter slug.
被一架9毫米散♥弹♥枪♥击中致死
I checked the registry,
我查过注册资料
and you own a German Luger-- nine millimeter.
你就有一把德国产鲁格9毫米散♥弹♥枪♥
They used those guns in World War II,right?
二战就用这枪 对不对
I don't like your implication.
你这弦外之音不大顺耳
I can only imagine,
我猜想而已
I mean you see your old friend stealing your magnesium,
你发现老朋友偷你的镁
and loading it into your truck. You follow him and...
装进你的卡车 然后你就一路跟踪
I gave him those scraps 'cause his wife was ragging on him
我给他那堆破烂是因为他老婆总给他找茬
to bring in more money.
催他多赚钱
Now you can either
现在
arrest me or you get the hell out of my shop.
要么逮捕我 要么赶紧消失
Right.
好吧
I was looking at the bullet trauma again.
我又看了一下弹伤
Our initial presumption was not correct.
我们原先的设想不正确
The bullet was not cause of death.
子弹并非死因
Your evidence,Ms. Wick?
证据呢 维克小姐
Well,on the X ray,it appeared
在X光片上看来
the bullet was embedded quite deeply into the sternum.
子弹深度插入胸骨
But after my excellent observation,
但在我火眼金睛之下
that magnesium caused the bones to crystallize
镁导致骨头结晶
and thus only appear to be melted,
表面看来像是熔化
I reexamined the point of entry.
我重新检测了切入口
The bullet only penetrated a few millimeters.
子弹只插入了几毫米而已
Not enough to cause death
不足以致死
or even incapacitation.
致残都不够
So,the bone warped around the bullet
所以 是因为镁火焰产生的高温
because of the extreme heat of the magnesium fire.
导致骨头在子弹周围弯曲
Very good.
很好
I know.
我知道
You'll put in a good word for me
联调局的人来了
with the FBI,won't you? For my clearance?
你能帮我说点好话吗 我好拿许可证
It's a psych evaluation.
是心理测试吧
I'm of no value when it comes to that.
这方面我完全不行
That's true.
那倒是
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表