It was like hearing it from the lips of God himself.
就像是上帝亲口说出来似的
All right.
好吧
That's true. I'll tell Hodgins.
没错 我会告诉哈金斯的
Well, I guess if you feel you gotta,
我想要是你觉得应该的话...
then... you gotta.
你就这么做吧
These are the bills found with the victim's body.
这些是在死者身上发现的钞票
All hundreds, right? Yes.
都是百元钞票 是吧 对
But guess what I found on them.
但你猜猜我在上面找到了什么
Blood? On account
血迹吗 由于他是
that he was shot to death
被一把高杀伤力的步♥枪♥
with a high-powered rifle?
击中而死的
Yes, blood, of course, blood.
是的 血迹 当然有血迹
But guess what else I found.
但你猜猜我还找到了什么
Does this look like a guessing face?
你看我有兴趣猜吗
Right. Okay.
也是 好吧
Sodium hypochlorite.
次氯酸钠
Salt? No. Bleach.
盐吗 不是 漂白剂
Guy bleached his money? Yeah.
他的钱上有漂白剂 是啊
Why? You know who this is?
为什么 你知道这是谁吗
Abraham Lincoln. He's pretty famous. Yes,
亚伯拉罕·林肯 很出名 是的
but hundred-dollar bills should
但百元钞票上的头像
feature Benjamin Franklin.
应该是本杰明·富兰克林
You see what happened here?
你看出怎么回事了吗
Yeah. I get it. These are counterfeit bills!
是的 我懂了 这些是假♥钞♥
I got it. The counterfeiter bleaches fivedollar bills,
我懂了 伪造者漂白了五元的钞票
and then reprints over it with much higher denominations.
然后重印成面值更高的钞票
Hodgins, I'm a Federal Agent. Okay?
哈金斯 我是联邦探员 好吧
I know how counterfeiting works.
我知道伪造是怎么回事
They do that because it's much, much tougher
他们这样做是因为仿造钞票纸张
to counterfeit the paper than the printing.
比仿造印刷困难很多
Okay. Yeah. I'm done.
好吧 我说完了
Dead guy's a counterfeiter.
死者是个伪造者
That makes sense, that Broadsky
合乎情理 布罗德斯基
would go after a counterfeiter.
会想要干掉伪造者的
Why does that make sense? Hey! But why?!
也有什么合乎情理的 嘿 为什么
Seeley Booth. Yeah, that's me.
瑟雷·布斯 在
I checked it out with Witness Protection.
我跟证人保护部门的人核实过
Our victim was in the program.
被害人的确是他们的人
Funny thing about Witness Protection... What's that?
证人保护很有趣 怎么个有趣
it sort of comes with a built-in motive
它仿佛是伴随着内置的
for murder attached, doesn't it?
谋杀动机 不是吗
That's why they need protection.
所以他们才需要保护嘛
Real name Walter Coolidge.
真名沃尔特·克里奇
All right. It makes sense
好吧 布罗德斯基
that Broadsky would go after a guy like him.
会找他下手合乎情理
That's right. Broadsky goes after bad guys.
是啊 布罗德斯基专门杀坏人
Doesn't make him right.
并不代表他是对的
Of course it doesn't make him right.
那是当然
It just bleeds off a little of our motivation
不过这倒是使我们立马就抓他的动力
to catch him right away.
有所减弱
Coolidge flipped on Ortiz, and sent him to prison.
克里奇供出奥蒂斯 使其进了监狱
Is he still there? No.
他还在吗 不
Why? Thought he had life.
为什么 我以为他被判了终身监禁
Ortiz isn't currently in prison
奥蒂斯不在监狱
because he's sitting in your interrogation room.
是因为他正坐在你的审问室
You're the best.
你是最棒的
Tell me something I don't know.
告诉我一些我不知道的事吧
Well, this is nice... getting out.
这感觉不错 出来的感觉
It's like a field trip, you know?
就像是户外教学
Remember him? Sure.
还记得他吗 当然
He did some nice work for me.
他为我做了不少事
Taking your drug-stained small bills
把你那沾满毒品的五元小钞
and giving them new life as hundred-dollar bills?
变成百元大钞吗
I'm offended at the allegation.
对于你的指控 我感到很愤慨
I hired Walter as an art consultant.
我雇沃尔特是做一名艺术顾问
He testified against you.
他指控你了
Said he saw you give the order
说他看到你下令
to have three undercover operatives killed;
杀死了三名卧底警员
which testimony put you where you are today.
也正是他的证词使你进了监狱
And look where that got him.
看看他落得什么下场
Where did it get him?
他有什么下场
Dead. Broadsky gave you
死了 -布罗德斯基
some kind of proof? A photograph?
给你证明了吗 照片吗
Come on, guys. Save yourself some pain, huh?
得了 伙计们 省省吧
I'm in for triple-life.
我可是被判了三个终身监禁
Seems to me you know who this guy is.
看起来你们好像知道那个人是谁
You should just go get him. What do you need me for?
那就去抓他 找我♥干♥什么
I need to know how you got in touch with him.
我要知道你是怎么联♥系♥到他的
Why would I tell you?
我为什么会告诉你
I can arrange to have you transferred
我可以安排把你转移到
to a medium-security federal penitentiary.
一个中度设防的联邦监狱
And if you don't, she'll send you to Angola.
如果你不告诉我 她会把你送到安哥拉
And no Internet, which I suspect
没有网络 我估计
is the spicy part of your sex life.
你性生活都依仗着网络吧
If I ever talked to this guy--
假设说我跟他谈过话
which I never did--
事实上我没谈过
it's because he called me.
也是因为他联♥系♥了我
And if a target was suggested--
假设说我们谈到一个目标
which it never was--
事实上没谈过
it's because it came from him, not from me.
也是因为他先提出来的 不是我
What was the price?
花了你多少钱
Money doesn't mean much to me
在监狱里钱对我来说
in prison-- I forget.
没有意义 我忘了
He's going to do this again. You know that.
他会故伎重演的 你知道的
Somebody else is going to die.
别人也会丧命
I understand.
我懂
Someone as skilled as your sniper
一个有如此能力的狙击手
likes to ply his trade, huh?
喜欢时不时练练手 是吧
I wish I knew more,
我希望能提供更多线索
but all I did was answer the phone.
但是我只不过接了电♥话♥
Now, when will I be moving to California?
我什么时候能搬到加州去
Did I say California?
我说加州了吗
No.
没有
Why does it make sense to you
你为什么认为布罗德斯基
that Broadsky killed a counterfeiter?
杀死伪造者合乎情理
Counterfeiters are bad guys.
伪造者是坏人
Look at Broadsky's victims.
看看布罗德斯基的击杀对象
I mean, they're all people who got away with something.
他们都是犯了罪没有受到应有的惩罚的人
Who cares about his twisted motives?
谁在意他那扭曲的动机啊
The question is,
问题是
how did Broadsky even know where to find Coolidge?
布罗德斯基是怎么知道如何找到克里奇的
He was supposed to be in Witness Protection.
他可是在证人保护计划里面
Okay, if Broadsky has an inside man
好吧 如果布罗德斯基在
at the U.S. Marshals' Office, he'd definitely be able
美国法警办公室有内线 他绝对可以
to track down Coolidge or the Gravedigger.
找到克里奇或是掘墓人
But you said that Broadsky works alone.
但是你说过布罗德斯基单干
Isn't that what snipers do?
狙击手不就是应该这样吗
Wow. Really? You're gonna say it like that?
老天 不是吧 你非要那么说吗
Okay, not all snipers are the same.
不是所有的狙击手都是一样的
I am not him.
我不是他
Nothing I said made any such allusion.
我说的话不是这个意思啊
Okay, okay, kids.
好了 好了 孩子们
Let's take a breath.
休息一下
There are only 18 Marshals in the D.C. Office.
在华盛顿分局只有十八个法警
I'll have their files pulled,
我会拿到他们的资料
and we'll see if any of them have a connection to Broadsky.
我们找找谁和布罗德斯基有关联
Great.
太好了
This is just what happens, Hodgins.
事情就是这样 哈金斯
He picks the baby's name.
他给宝宝起名字
It's a family tradition.
这是家庭传统
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表