An excuse to use your magic gloves.
正好给了你使用魔力手套的借口
Magnetic gloves. Check that out.
是磁性手套 你瞧
So did you hear?
你听说了吗
Our victim was in a cult?
死者是邪教的成员
It's not a cult. It's worse than a cult.
那不是个邪教 比邪教还可恶
These people knowingly advocate full-blown insanity.
这帮人故意宣扬这种彻底疯狂的行为
They advocate telling the truth.
他们宣扬的是说真话
And I think it... sounds like a good idea.
我觉得...这主意不错
I don't know.
我不清楚
Personally, I like to maintain a certain degree of couth.
我个人更倾向于保持一定的教养
"Couth"? Who says "couth"?
"教养" 谁会说这么老土的词
I just did.
我刚刚说了
Can I be honest?
能让我实话实说吗
You're a pretty strange dude as it is,
尽管你本人已经非常怪异了
but when you use words like "couth,"
但当你使用"教养"这样的字眼时
you seem really strange.
你就更怪异了
Really. That make you feel better?
真的吗 实话实说让你感觉好多了
Yes. It did.
是的 确实好多了
Good. Can I be honest with you?
很好 那我能实话实说吗
Yeah. Go for it.
当然 你说吧
Okay, when you were going out with Angela,
好吧 你跟安琪拉约会的那会儿
I once planned your murder in great detail.
我精心策划了对你实施谋杀的计划
I appreciate your honesty.
我感谢你这么直白
This is good. This is good.
这感觉真好 真不错
No. I don't-I don't know about that.
没有 我...我不这么觉得
Feels a little creepy.
有点让人感觉毛骨悚然
I wonder if it'll work on Dr. Saroyan.
我在想这招对瑟罗博士是否管用
Hey, whoa! She's the boss, so,
她是老板 所以
you know, you're going to want to go easy.
你懂的 你需要平和一点的方式
Why? Honesty is the best policy.
为什么 说实话是最好的对策
No...
不
No, no. No, it's not.
别 别 那不是
Okay, so this is the place.
就是这里
You should make an announcement,
你应该正式说明
requesting that the killer volunteer his guilt.
要求凶手自愿供认自己的罪行
But that's not going to work.
不可能成功的
But they vow to be honest.
但他们发誓要说实话的
I'm sorry, this is a private meeting.
很抱歉 这是私人聚会
Right...
没错
the, uh, Honesty-Policyheads.
"真诚政策"小组
So... where do I sign up?
我需要在哪里签字
Oh, no sign-up needed, just...
不需要签字 只要
check your lies at the door.
进门的时候提醒自己不要说谎
Burt Iverson, attorney-at-law. You are...?
我是伯特·艾弗森 律师 你们是
Special Agent Seeley Booth, FBI.
联调局特别探员瑟雷·布斯
And this here is my partner, Dr. Temperance Brennan.
这是我搭档 坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
Is it possible for a lawyer to be entirely honest?
律师有可能完全诚实吗
Well, a group dedicated to exploring the truth
一个致力于探究事实的团体
is likely to attract individuals
很可能吸引那些
who have made a habit of lying on a regular basis.
经常性说谎的人
Uh... God.
上帝啊
Agent Booth has a phobia.
布斯探员有恐惧症
He fears clowns.
他害怕小丑
I don't fear them. I just don't like them.
我不害怕他们 我只是不喜欢他们
Uh, nobody likes him. He's a creep.
没人喜欢他 他是个讨厌鬼
What's the haps,
怎么回事
jackasses?
傻子们
Uh, sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我迟到了
Big party this afternoon.
下午有个大型派对
Kids screaming, moms bitching.
小孩们尖叫 妈妈们发牢骚
It was chaos.
一片混乱
Agent Booth,
布斯探员
this is an opportunity for you to express your true feelings.
这对你来说是一个表达真实情感的机会
What? No.
什么 不要
Attention, everyone.
各位 请注意
Our guest would like to start things off this evening
今晚的聚会从我们的客人开始
by telling us why he hates clowns.
他将告诉我们他为何恨小丑
What do you got against me, suit?
你对我有什么意见 穿西装的
Nothing.
没事
No, no. You got a problem, you come out with it.
不不 你有问题 就说出来
Why should we let you stay here
如果你不打算与我们坦陈相待
if you're not going to be honest with us?
我们为什么要允许你留下
He has a point.
他说的有理
What?
什么
Tell the group something
告诉我们一些
you've never told anyone before.
你从未对别人讲过的事情
Come on, FBI, try it. No.
来吧 探员先生 说吧 不要
While I don't espouse the rhetoric of this group,
虽然我不赞同这个小组的华而不实
it might help to gain their trust.
但也许能帮我们赢得他们的信任
We want their cooperation.
我们希望他们合作
Come on.
说吧
Fine, fine.
好吧 好吧
The truth from the FBI.
来自联调局的真♥相♥
I can't wait.
迫不及待啊
Sometimes when I don't have clean underwear, I go commando.
有时我没干净内♥裤♥ 就索性不♥穿♥
Oh, commando.
不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
All right, that's enough.
行了 可以了
It's a murder investigation, so...
这是谋杀案调查 所以
Anyone here ever have a problem
这里有谁与罗斯·迪克森
with Ross Dixon? Raise your hand.
有矛盾的 举起手来
Who's he talking about? I don't know.
他说的是谁啊 我不知道
Who's he talking about?
他说的是谁啊
I did.
我
Told me my act sucked.
他说我表演太差
It pissed me off.
太让人恼火了
Were you with him last Wednesday night?
上周三晚上你和他在一起吗
As a matter of fact, I was.
事实上 是的
Something you'd like to share with us, Mr. Clown?
你有什么需要交代的吗 小丑先生
Yeah. I got a warrant for felony assault.
我因重罪袭击收到传票
And I'm too cheap to hire a lawyer.
而我请不起律师
That's not funny.
没什么好笑的
All right, why don't you come with us?
行了 你跟我们走吧
Just cuff the clown, will you?
去拷上那小丑 好吗
Me? Yes.
我吗 对
Hey, what are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
What's he doing here? Uh, he's a suspect.
他在这里干什么 他是嫌疑人
This is just going to take a minute, okay?
我得占用你点时间 行吗
No, I'm sorry. I got to go.
不行 抱歉 我得走了
What did my wife say to you?
我老婆跟你说了什么
Come on, guy-to-guy,
拜托 男人对男人
no "Doctor-patient confidentiality" stuff.
别说医患保密协议什么的
Nothing. She didn't say...
没什么 她只是说
Okay. Something was obviously on her mind,
好吧 她明显心里有事
but she wouldn't talk about it.
但是她不愿意讲
She wouldn't pick up when I called her,
我打电♥话♥给她 她不接
and, you know, she's been polite.
而且 她最近很客气
Polite?
客气
Yeah. It's awful.
是啊 太糟了
Yeah, she's withholding something.
没错 她有心事瞒着你
I suggest you ask her directly
我建议你直接问她
what's on her mind. Okay?
她到底在想什么 好吗
Honesty is the foundation of any strong marriage.
诚实是所有坚固婚姻的基础
Radical honesty.
绝对诚实
Where's the tough guy?
硬汉呢
Uh, Agent Booth had a pressing matter.
布斯探员有紧急事情需要处理
Afraid of a red nose.
害怕红鼻子
What a baby.
小孩子一样
Okay, I don't understand why people pay you
我不知道为什么会有人付钱请你
to entertain children.
去逗孩子开心
I'm cheaper than the other clowns.
我比其他小丑收费低
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表