Oh whoa you look nice today.
你今天真漂亮呀
Down boy.
好了 宝贝
Got to go to work.
我要去工作了
Beautiful and responsible.
美貌与德才并重
How did I get so lucky?
我真是三生有幸呀
What do you know about Anacostia?
你对安娜卡西迪亚了解多少
It's a neighborhood about
那个街区离这里大概
a mile and a half from here.
一英里半[约2.4公里]
Seedy prostitution lots of gangs
环境破旧 妓♥女♥黑帮成风
bad activity. Why?
不法行为泛滥 你问这干吗
You ever hear of local cops
你有没有听说过那里的警♥察♥
getting bought off down there?
被人收买♥♥的事
I thought you were only working
我以为你只报道白宫
the White House and Capitol Hill.
和国会这些大新闻呢
You can see Anacostia
你从国会大厦的楼顶
from the top of the Capitol Dome.
可以看到安娜卡西迪亚的
Really?
是吗
Expanding our portfolio are we?
看来有人在扩张领土咧
Look who's talking.
你还好意思说我
How many jurisdictional boundaries
你这么些年来
have you transgressed over the years?
越过了多少司法权限
All of them.
所有的
All of them?
所有的吗
Every one of them.
每一个都算
Bye. Bye.
拜拜 拜
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
Anacostia?
安娜卡西迪亚
That's a really tough part of town.
那地方可乱着呢
Not compared to downtown Kabul it's not.
跟喀布尔市区比就不算乱
Or the surface of Venus
或是跟金星表面比也算不上乱
which is covered by clouds of sulphuric acid
金星表面覆盖着硫酸云
and hundreds of active mega volcanoes.
和上千座巨大的活火山
What?
怎么了
We were talking about tough neighborhoods.
我们不是在说混乱的街区吗
It's good that Hannah's totally jazzed
不过汉娜对工作充满了热情
about her work though.
这是件好事
For smart people like Hannah and me
对于汉娜和我这种聪明的人来说
not being jazzed is physically painful.
无法投入工作才叫痛苦呢
Whoa whoa are saying that Hannah
你是说汉娜如此加班加点
does extra work because she's bored at home?
是因为她在家里觉得闷吗
No no.
不是 没有
I'm an exciting guy.
我是个很有意思的人
I for example
比如说
I'm making dinner for her tonight-- with wine.
我今晚会做饭给她吃 还配着酒
You just decided that now didn't you?
你这是刚想出来的 对吧
If you're not the cause of her ennui
如果你不是她感到无趣的理由
then it stands to reason that you cannot make her happy.
那也有可能你只是无法让她开心而已
It's standard first order logic.
这是标准的一阶逻辑
First order logic?
什么一阶逻辑
First order logic
一阶逻辑是
is a philosophical system of reasoning
一套使用条件判断语句作为
using "if/then" statements as quantifiers or predicates.
量词或是谓词的推理系统
"If/then" statement are binary truth functions
条件判断语句是双重真值函数
wherein a compound sentence
其中从句的两个对立方面
is logically equivalent to the negative.
在逻辑上是相等的
Guys guys Hannah and I are really happy.
伙计们 我和汉娜真的很开心
I gave her the big closet
我把大衣柜让给她了
and I always put the seat down after I pee.
而且我上完厕所后总会把马桶座圈放下来
You should also put the lid down.
你应该把马桶盖也放下来
Otherwise a fine mist of aerosolized urine
不然的话 你每次冲水的时候
and fecal particulates is sprayed into the air
都会有气化的尿液和粪便的残渣
every time you flush.
喷洒到空气中来
You might as well brush your teeth in excrement.
这就等于是用排泄物漱口了
She's right.
她说的对
Thank God you called.
谢天谢地 你电♥话♥来的真是时候
Okay. All right thanks.
好的 好的 谢谢
We have a case.
我们有案子了
We got to go.
赶紧吃 不许打包
You know it looks like a giant man-eating clam.
这看上去就像是一个巨大的吃人蚌
Well there's no such thing as a man-eating clam.
根本没有吃人蚌这种东西
Oh you know the giant ones --
你知道那种特大号♥的蚌
they clamp down on your leg like a bear trap.
它们就像捕熊器一样夹在你腿上
A) The shells close too slowly
首先 贝壳闭合的速度很慢
to catch anything;
不可能夹住任何东西
B) the really big ones can't even close all the way.
其次 很大的贝壳根本都无法完全闭合
Not in the movies I've watched.
我看的电影里可不是这么演的
It's all yours.
交给你们了
Whoa poor guy. Now he's stuck in a hard place.
可怜的家伙 他可真是处境艰难呀
How do you know it's a male?
你怎么知道这是男性
I don't. I just meant you know I just...
我不知道 我只是想说
I just feel bad whatever sex.
不管是男是女都够惨的
However you are correct.
不管怎样 让你说对了
Given the angle of the jaw and the wear to the teeth
根据下颚的角度和牙齿的磨损度来看
the victim is a male in his late 20s.
死者是男性 年龄接近30岁
Male late 20s.
男性 年龄接近30岁
Okay what's that?
好吧 那是什么
It's a probe.
这是探测器
These appear to be the only remains incased here.
嵌在这块水泥里的似乎只有这些残骸
What do you mean?
什么意思
Where's the back of his skull?
他头骨的后半部分去哪了
Whoa okay.
好吧
So what you're saying is there could be
所以你是说
you know male parts all just embedded here
这大块水泥板下面可能到处都嵌着
in this big slab of concrete?
男性尸体残骸咯
There's the impression
这里有头骨剩余部分
of the rest of the skull.
留下来的印迹
When the concrete set
水泥成形的时候
the bone was still there
那块骨头还在这的
but somehow it disappeared in the meantime.
但是不知道怎么就不见了
Okay so let me guess -- you want the whole slab
好吧 让我猜猜 你是想把这整块
of concrete shipped back to the Jeffersonian right?
水泥板都运回杰斐逊实验室对吧
No. Don't be absurd.
不 别傻了
Two-by-three-by-four-meter section will be fine.
两米乘三米乘四米的截面就够了
Shouldn't weigh more than a ton.
重量不会超过一吨♥的
Nothing here but dust.
这里净是灰尘
Perhaps it's what's left of the missing bones.
会不会是剩下的骨头
It could be many things Mr. Vaziri.
不一定 瓦奇里先生
Speculation is pointless until we analyze the evidence.
在分♥析♥证据之前 盲目揣测毫无意义
Sorry. I've been away
抱歉
from forensic anthropology for almost a year.
我不研究法医人类学一年多了
I guess I'm rusty.
略感生疏
But we are glad to have you back Mr. Vaziri
我们非常欢迎你回来 瓦奇里先生
aren't we Dr. Brennan?
是吗 布纳恩博士
Yes we're delighted.
是的 我们都高兴坏了
Cultural anthropology is a fine discipline
文化人类学确实是种很好的训练
but it doesn't involve as much hard science
但其包含的自然科学
as forensic anthropology.
没有法医人类学多
I hope that you'll be able to make the requisite readjustment.
我希望你能做些必要的调整
Like time has stood still.
感觉时间都停止了
All done.
搞定
There are so many tunnels in there
这里有很多坑道
it's like an ant farm.
像个蚂蚁农场
Since we have the fluoroscope I was thinking
既然我们有荧光检查器 我认为
I could inject a barium sulfate slurry into the concrete.
可以往混凝土中注入些硫酸钡悬浊液
Once inside I could fluoroscope the slurry like an MRI.
一旦注入 就能像核磁共振一样透视了
That should give us a clear picture
这样在不破坏混凝土的情况下
of what we're dealing with without destroying the concrete.
我们就能得到清晰的图像了
How's that for hard science thinking?
对自然科学来说 这个想法不错吧
Attaboy Arastoo.
好样的 阿♥拉♥斯图
Looks like a human skeleton.
看上去像个人类骨架
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表