You set the distance you want the bullet to detonate.
你可以设置子弹引爆的距离
I'm sorry, why would anyone
打扰一下 为什么有人会
want a bullet to explode in midair?
想让子弹在空中爆♥炸♥
Well, here's why.
这就是为什么
The rifle is perfect
这种步♥枪♥对付
for fighting insurgents in Afghanistan.
阿富汗叛乱分子最好不过了
That's how he managed the impossible shot
这就是他在靶场成功击发
on the practice range
不可能击中的一枪的原因
and why he built walls in the middle of a field.
也是他在空地中♥央♥放置高墙的原因
Broadsky's next target must be
布罗德斯基的下一个目标
in a location that's difficult to access.
一定在一个难以靠近的地方
Otherwise, he wouldn't need this weapon.
否则的话 他没必要用这种武器
There's one little problem.
还有一个小问题
This bullet has a diameter of 25 millimeters.
这颗子弹的直径是25毫米
The diameter of the bullet we recovered is 20 millimeters.
我们获取的那枚子弹的直径是20毫米
And the circuitry we found was custom-made.
而且我们找到的电路是特制的
You mean Broadsky
你是说布罗德斯基
made the weapon himself?
自己制♥造♥了武器吗
Booth says it's too sophisticated,
布斯说那太复杂
even for Broadsky.
即使布罗德斯基也做不到
Glad you could stop by.
很高兴您大驾光临
I'm sure you are.
我确信你很高兴
So, about the baby's name...
那么 关于孩子的名字...
Right, it came to me during a song.
没错 灵感来自于一首歌♥
Can't be more perfect than that, can it?
再合适不过了 不是吗
I'm sure it must be very meaningful...
我相信它一定非常有意义...
for you.
对您来说
This is what Angie wants, you know.
安琪想要这样 你懂的
Well, I... I know that this is,
我是懂 我知道...
you know, what, what you want
这是您想要
Angie to want, and since she loves you,
安琪想要的 而既然她是爱你的
she wants it, and since I love her,
她会想要这样 而既然我爱她
I'm trying to, to want it, too,
我在尝试着也想要这样
because I want to make her happy.
因为我想让她高兴
Well, that's probably good enough.
这个理由足够来了
So the name that came to you?
那么您起的这个名字是
It could work for either a boy or a girl.
这个名字男孩女孩都适用
That's the beauty part.
这是它的美妙之处
Great.
真不错
Staccato Mamba.
斯卡多·曼巴
Staccato Mamba?
斯卡多·曼巴
Yeah, yeah, I-I didn't see that one coming.
好吧 我没想到你起了这么个名字
You want to know what it means?
你想知道这代表什么意义吗
No, no, that's okay because it's not going to happen.
不 不 不用了 因为不可能的
Now, look, you can, you can attack me with dogs,
听着 您可以放狗咬我
okay, you can burn me with a branding iron,
您可以用熨斗烫我
hell, you can make me listen to a musical.
见了鬼了 您可以逼我去听音乐剧
I don't care,
我都不在乎
but we are not naming our child Staccato Mamba.
但我们绝不会给孩子取名叫斯卡多·曼巴
You know what you're doing here, right?
你知道自己在干什么 是吗
You have a child named Staccato Mamba.
您可以给自己孩子取名叫斯卡多·曼巴
We'll have Michael Joseph,
如果是男孩
if it's a boy
我们会叫他迈克尔·乔瑟夫
or Katherine Temperance if it's a girl.
如果是女孩 就叫凯瑟琳·坦普瑞
Michael or Katherine?
迈克尔或者凯瑟琳
That's right.
没错
Michael or Katherine.
迈克尔或者凯瑟琳
I-I'll be going...
我先走了
for now.
这事没完
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Mr. Winkler,
温科勒先生
I'm Caroline Julian with the Justice Department.
我是司法部的卡罗琳·吉莉安
Seeley here assures me you're the sweetest,
瑟雷向我保证你是他见过最温和
most considerate arms dealer he has ever met.
最善解人意的军♥火♥商
Actually, I'm more of an arms maker.
事实上 我是个造军♥火♥的
Oh, and did you make a smart bullet prototype
那么你为雅各布·布罗德斯基做过一把
for Jacob Broadsky?
智能子弹雏形步♥枪♥吗
In my line of work, discretion is paramount.
做我这行的 谨慎是最重要的
Discretion can also be an accessory to murder.
谨慎也可以使你成为谋杀的帮凶
I know my law, Seeley.
我懂法 瑟雷
I can't be charged for simply selling ammunition.
我卖♥♥枪♥支♥你起诉不了我
Well, you see, cher, I am the law
亲爱的 你要知道 我代表法律
and I can charge your scrawny ass with whatever I want.
我可以随心所欲起诉你个兔崽子
I like the challenge.
我喜欢挑战
I'm a patriot.
我是爱国人士
Do you remember when you and Jacob
你还记得当你和雅各布
were first deployed to Iraq
第一次被部署到伊♥拉♥克♥的时候
and the army didn't have enough body armor for its soldiers?
军队没有给士兵提供足够的防弹衣吗
The Kevlar vest I made you--
我给你做的芳纶背心
how many rounds did that absorb?
帮你挡住了多少炮弹
We're not talking about that now.
我们现在不谈这个
I believe it was three.
我记得是三次
Thank you card would have been nice.
要是你给我寄封感谢信就好了
Problem is, Broadsky's not active military.
问题是 布罗德斯基现在不是军人了
Well, he's on loan out for a special assignment.
他现在背负着特殊的使命
Yeah, I did my due diligence.
没错 我可是做过严格调查的
I saw the paperwork.
我见过他的证件了
He probably could have shown you phony passports, too.
他也可能给你看的是假护照
You'd accept anything that could make you a little money.
为了赚钱 你可真是什么事都做
Now it's a crime to be a capitalist in America?
怎么 在美国做资本家也是犯罪了吗
He's killed three people so far, three.
他现在为止已经杀了三个人 三个
Counting the service,
加上服役期间的
a lot more than that if memory serves.
应该远不止这个数目吧
How many for you, Seeley, huh?
你有多少个呢 瑟雷
Really, you want me to add you to the list?
真的吗 你想让我把你放进名单吗
This is abuse.
你们滥用暴♥力♥
I don't see anything.
我什么都没看见
Must have something in my eye.
我眼睛里肯定进了东西
You give me something on Broadsky
快告诉我关于布罗德斯基的线索
or I swear I will make your life a living hell.
否则我将让你生不如死
And I'll put you out of business.
我会让你丢了饭碗的
You'll be recycling Kalashnikovs
你将会在苏丹的小木屋里
in a hut in Sudan.
回收卡拉什尼科夫冲♥锋♥枪♥
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪里
All he told me were the specs I needed to design the bullet.
他只给我了关于设计子弹的说明
Which were?
是什么
Draw.
画出来
It was going to be used in a rectangular room,
子弹射入一个长方形的房♥间
30 feet long by 18 feet.
30英尺长 18英尺宽
It has marble paneling and a marble floor
有大理石墙壁和大理石地板
and a ceiling-- 12 feet high, made of copper.
举架12英尺高 天花板铜质
It has a window on this wall--
这面墙上有扇窗户
one by four feet,
1乘4英尺大小[面♥积♥约为0.45平方米]
the bottom sill eight feet off the floor.
底边距地面有8英尺[约为2.4米]
When did he pick up the bullets?
他什么时候取走的子弹
He didn't.
他没有来取
I dropped them off in a locker at the bus station.
我把子弹放在车站的储物柜里了
When?
什么时候
He said he needed them by today.
他说他今天需要那些子弹
That doesn't give us much time, cherie.
甜心 我们没多少时间了
I've taken the parameters of the room
我将那个房♥间的参数
and cross-referenced them
与华盛顿备案的所有建筑图纸
with architectural plans on file with D.C.
拿来进行参照对比
There have to be tens of thousands.
肯定有成千上万个相同的
Yeah. Using the materials that Winkler described,
没错 利用温科勒提供的材料
it narrows down to a building that had to be constructed
可以把范围缩小到一栋建于1939年前
before 1939.
的建筑
Wait a minute.
等等
Marble, copper ceiling,
大理石 铜制天花板
before 1939.
建于1939年前
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表