Oh, yeah. That's the star.
哇 好宝贝
Oh, no.
不是吧
What is it?
这是什么
Is it me, or are we louder stateside?
是我听错了 还是回美国以后爱爱声音就变大了
There are no bombs to drown us out.
因为没有炸♥弹♥来掩盖我们的声音
Right? Right.
对吧 没错
Are you serious?
开玩笑吧
It's 3:00 a.m.
现在是凌晨三点
It's my boss. Your boss?
我们头儿 你们头儿啊
Hannah here and annoyed it's the middle of the night.
我是汉娜 半夜三更打电♥话♥让我很不爽
At 7:00?
七点钟吗
That's only a few hours away.
离现在就剩几个小时了
Do they have my name at the gate?
门卫知道我的名字吗
Okay. Thanks.
好 多谢了
All right.
好吧
What's going on?
怎么回事
Oh, breakfast at the White House.
去白宫吃早餐
Only five of us were invited
只邀请了我们的五个人
so maybe I can get some real questions answered.
也许我能问出点儿名堂来
Breakfast at 4:00 a.m.?
凌晨四点钟吃早饭吗
7:00. 7:00?
七点 七点
But I have to change.
但我得去换衣服
These are the only clothes that I have here.
我在这儿就这套衣服了
Okay. I got to go.
好 我得走了
You got to go? Yes.
你要走了 嗯
Right this second? Yes.
非得现在走吗 嗯
Bye.
拜
See you tonight.
晚上见
Seriously? You got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑 耍我的吧
Look, why can't they
他们为什么不能
find these victims at a reasonable time of the day, huh?
挑个更合理的时间发现被害者啊
Oh, just look at that.
你看看吧
Look how beautiful that is, Bones.
看看这儿有多美吧 骨头
Wouldn't it be great to come to work every day at the beach?
要是能天天到海滩上班该有多好啊
No. The sand and the salty air would make research
不好 这些沙子和含盐的空气会让研究
and accurate forensic analysis impossible.
和精确的法医鉴定都变得很困难
The victim's decomposing at an accelerated rate.
尸体腐烂速度相当快
Could the acceleration be
加速是因为
a result of something chemical or radiological?
化学物质或者放射性物质吗
No sign of radioactivity
没有放射性物质的迹象
and no chemical that I'm aware of
也没有任何我所知的化学物质
that would cause catastrophic cellular necrosis.
能产生如此严重细胞坏死
Whoa-ho! What's going on with the maggots?
哇 这些蛆怎么了
They're, like, freaky happy. Yeah, and they're everywhere.
它们真是非常兴奋啊 嗯 跳得到处都是
Oh, whoa! Okay! Maggot!
喔 有蛆
Right on the leg. Right there.
就在我腿上 就在这儿
Can I squash him, or does Hodgins have to interrogate him?
我能把它踩死吗 还是让哈金斯来"审问"下
I'll get him.
我来吧
Dr. Brennan, can you help me lift the victim?
布纳恩博士 你能帮我把尸体抬起来吗
Gently. Where are you going?
轻点儿 你去哪儿
Uh, you know, ID'ing the victim takes forever.
鉴定身份又不是一两分钟的事儿
I'm going to go get a cup of coffee.
我去喝杯咖啡
Richard Dominick Genaro.
里查德·多米尼克·吉纳罗
Born September 25, 1986. Six-two.
1986年9月25日出生 身高六尺二[约一米九]
195 pounds.
体重195磅[约89公斤]
Or you could just check to see if he has a wallet.
找到死者钱包那就另当别论了
Decomposition is accelerating, perhaps because of the sunlight.
尸体分解加速可能就是因为阳光
Okay, so what do we got here, huh? Vampire from New Jersey?
好吧 难道说新泽西有吸血鬼吗
Before we answer that, I'd like to get him back to the lab.
等我带他回实验室了再告诉你
And we'd better do it quickly.
我们最好动作快点儿
Bones S06E03
识骨寻踪 第六季第三集
On three.
我数三声
One, two, three.
一 二 三
You're stronger than you look.
你比看起来要强壮
Well, thank you, Dr. Saroyan
谢谢夸奖 瑟罗博士
and I appreciate your effort to help me feel comfortable at work
我很感激你在我从精神病院出来以后
after my stint at the loony bin.
为我提供舒适的工作环境
Are you being sarcastic?
你这是反讽吗
No. It's hard to tell, isn't it?
没有啊 这很难说 对不对
Are you being sarcastic now?
你现在这是反讽吗
My-my shrink told me
我的心理医生告诉我
that sarcasm is not earnest communication
反讽并非最真诚的交流方式
and that I should try to live joyously and genuinely in every moment.
说我应该试着愉快而充实地度过每一天
Whoa, okay, okay. Everybody, move. Or just-just freeze.
好吧 大家都躲开 或者都别动
Wow. Piophila casei.
哇 酪蝇啊
More commonly known as "Cheese skippers."
俗名叫"奶酪船长"
Under certain circumstances
在某些环境下
they jump up and they grab their butts with their mouths.
他们会跳起来 用嘴咬住自己的屁♥股♥
I met a guy at the hospital that could do that.
我在医院里碰见的一个哥们儿也能做到
Yeah? They have him hopped up on stimulants?
是吗 他吃了兴♥奋♥剂♥吗
'Cause that's what's causing this.
这些蛆乱跳就是这个原因
We'll screen for amphetamines
我们来检查一下看看是安非他明
ecstasy, cocaine...
摇♥头♥丸♥ 还是可♥卡♥因♥
That might account for the rapid decomposition.
那大概是因为过速分解造成的
This was one big, muscly guy.
他本来是个肌肉发达的壮汉
He had only four-percent body fat.
他身体的脂肪含量只有4%
Really? Jeez. How much did he weigh?
真的吗 上帝啊 那他得多重啊
89 kilos.
89公斤
Really? This dude was shredded.
真的吗 这哥们儿真被分解干净了
Tooth veneers over the central and lateral incisors.
中切牙和侧切牙有做瓷贴
This guy must have had a brilliant, engaging smile.
这家伙笑起来肯定灿烂迷人
Yeah, I'm sure he lived joyously in the moment.
没错 我肯定他此刻活得很愉快
No, we're really, really happy
不对 我们真的很庆幸
that you-you didn't kill yourself.
你当时没自杀
Oh, I was never suicidal.
我从来就没有自杀倾向
What happened was, I slept 20 hours a day for two months.
事实是 有两个月我每天睡二十小时
My shrink said it was a warning sign.
我的心理医生认为这是个危险的迹象
Sounds great to me.
我觉得挺不错的
There's a depression fracture at the cranial vertex.
颅骨顶部有凹陷骨折
No sign of remodeling.
没有整形的迹象
Smashed on top of the head?
头顶受重击吗
I guess I'd better map these microfractures
我最好绘制出微骨折的轮廓
which will be a satisfying and productive
这样能高效而完美地
use of my training and abilities.
运用我的知识和技能
Okay, this one here
屏幕上的这位
is our victim, Ritchie the V.
就是受害者 倒三角瑞奇
I assume he's called "Ritchie the V"
我猜大家叫他倒三角瑞奇
due to his body shape.
是因为他的体型
What up? This is Ritchie the V.
各位 我是倒三角瑞奇
Today, you're going to learn how to get my signature V, baby.
今天你们将学习如何练成我的倒三角身材
Oh, Ritchie the V. What's going on?
倒三角瑞奇 最近可好
Hello, ladies.
嗨 姑娘们
Okay, so this one is Li'l Frankie Costello.
这位是小弗兰奇·卡斯特罗
He's in most of these videos.
他在大多数的录像里都出现过
These are what are known as "Guidos."
这些人就是我们常说的圭多
Yeah, Sweetie
没错 亲爱的
I don't think they actually like to be called that.
我觉得他们不喜欢别人这么叫他们
But they do. That's what they call themselves
可他们喜欢啊 他们就是这么称呼自己的啊
although interestingly, not all Guidos are of Italian descent.
很有趣的是 并非所有的圭多都是意大利裔
Really?
真的吗
While the styles and mannerisms
虽然他们的作风和习惯
are based on Italian-American troops
基于美籍意大利人群体
the Guidos can be of any ethnic background.
但圭多的种族背景是任意的
They gather at the Jersey Shore.
他们在泽西海滩聚集在一起
The male bonding is near homoerotic.
男性的亲密关系几乎是同性恋式的
The friends or "Bros"
朋友 或者叫 "哥们儿"
are more important to them than family.
对他们来说比家人更重要
Right. And how do you know all of this?
好吧 那你是怎么知道这些的
I stumbled across a compelling documentary about them.
我偶然看到了一部关于他们的很有说服力的纪录片
The anthropologist in me was fascinated.
作为一个人类学家 我被其深深吸引
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表