My editor wants me to tie my story
我的编辑想让我把我写的那篇
of inner city crime in D.C. with federal cutbacks
关于特区贫民窟罪犯猖獗的文章跟联邦政♥府♥
to law enforcement.
削减执法部门的预算扯上关系
Ah,all right! Got to love that,huh?
好呀 这主意不错啊
More money for us. Tell you what,maybe the bureau
给我们多拨点款 告诉你吧
can get me a computer that doesn't run on coal.
没准局里能给我配一部不烧煤的电脑呢
I'm going to ambush Senator Jankow today.
我今天要去突击采访詹科议员
He chairs the committee. You go like that,
他是委员会主席 你就穿这身衣服去
he'll tell you anything you want to know.
包他无所不谈
Oh,God!
天啊
I'm sorry. Don't worry about it.
对不起 别放在心上
It's okay.
没事的
I told you,I'm not very good with kids.
我就说嘛 我不擅长跟小孩相处
Nah,you're great with everybody.
才不是呢 你跟每个人都相处得很好
I'm going to tell you what,Parker can't wait to meet you.
告诉你吧 帕克迫不及待的想要见你呢
Really? Yeah,Really.
真的吗 真的
I'd feel more comfortable if he was a crooked senator.
他要是个黑心的议员 我反而还会觉得比较自在
I'd know how to deal with that.
我知道怎么对付那种人
Oh...work.
单位电♥话♥
Booth.
我是布斯
Oh,yeah. Okay. On my way.
好的 这就来
'Kay. Got to go. Got a case.
我得走了 有案子
Hey,hey! Don't worry about that,all right?
别放在心上了 好吗
Call came in at 6:00 a.m.
早上六点接到电♥话♥
Passing motorist called 9-1-1.
路过的骑摩托车的人报了警
Said she saw a ball of fire on the side of the road.
说她看到路边有一团火
Where's the point of ignition?
起火点是哪
There is none.
没有起火点
Well,as an arson investigator,you should know that
作为纵火案调查员 你应该知道
every fire has a point of ignition.
每场火灾都有起火点
Not if it was hit by an asteroid.
要是被陨石击中的 就没有
Even an asteroid with a diameter as small
就算是这个陨石小到
as five meters would leave
直径只有五米 也会留下一个
a-a huge crater; th-there's no crater.
巨大的陨石坑 这里没有陨石坑
She serious?
她是认真的吗
Always. Bones,that was a joke.
一向如此 骨头 他刚才讲的是个笑话
'Kay? The whole asteroid thing was a joke.
知道吗 那个陨石是个笑话
That's amusing
真好笑
because it's such an absurd theory.
因为这理论实在太牵强了
Good one!
说得好
Check this out,Bones. VIN plate.
过来看这个 骨头 车辆识别号♥码
Digits are missing. I'll give it
不过数字都看不见了 我拿去
to Angela and see what she can do.
给安琪拉 看她有什么办法
This white powder...I assume
这个白色粉末 我认为
it's residue from fire retardant
是用来控制火焰的
used to control the blaze. Although...
阻燃剂残留物 但是
it could be the remnants
也有可能是高度集中的
of a highly localized blizzard.
暴风雪的残留物
The-the likelihood of a blizzard
发生暴风雪的可能性
is even more remote
比陨石坠落击中这里的可能性
than an asteroid hitting here.
还要小得多
Do you get it?
你明白了吗
It's not retardant.
这不是阻燃剂
By the time the firefighters arrived on scene,
等消防员赶到现场时
the blaze had burned itself out.
火已经自行烧灭了
Then I'll need to bag the powder for Hodgins to analyze.
那我就要把这些粉末装回去给哈金斯研究了
Wow! This is a first; melted bones!
这还真是前所未见 熔化了的骨头
No. Not possible. Bones don't melt. You know,
不 不可能 骨头不会熔化的 你知道
usually I defer all things "bones" to you.
通常在所有跟"骨头"有关的事上 我都听你的
But,you know,I've cooked with a lot of cheese,
但是 我做饭用过很多芝士
and that is melting.
这绝对是熔化现象
Whoa! Look at that!
真是开眼了
You're excited about the decedent,Dr. Hodgins?
你见到死者很兴奋吗 哈金斯博士
Sure!
当然了
Booth said the dude melted into the truck.
我听布斯说这老兄熔在车里了
Uh,at this point,we haven't been able to determine gender.
目前为止 我们还无法判定死者的性别
And bones don't melt,Dr. Hodgins.
而且骨头是不会熔化的 哈金斯博士
The melting process represents
熔化过程代表着
a change of state from a solid to a liquid;
物体由固态向液态的转变
an impossibility with bones.
这是不可能发生在骨头上的
I know,but... they sure appear to be melted.
我知道 但是 这看上去的确像是熔化了
But how? I haven't seen a fire hot enough to do this.
但是怎么可能呢 我从来没见过温度这么高的火焰
Found at the scene.
这是在现场找到的
A light dusting over most of the wreckage.
这种粉末散布在绝大部分的车辆残骸上
It could give us cause of death.
也许能据此找出死因
I think I found that.
我想我已经找到死因了
A bullet.
是颗子弹
We presumed the victim died in a fire.
我们最初以为死者是死于火灾
But he was shot in the chest.
但他胸口中过弹
And melted.
还熔化了
Sorry,but I don't know any other word for it.
对不起 但我找不到其他的词来形容了
I can do this!
我也可以做的
It was my idea to remove the bones with liquid nitrogen.
用液氮来把骨头分离开还是我的主意呢
And the FBI is giving me the psych evaluation
联邦调查局正在给我做心理评测
so I can get security clearance to work unsupervised.
这样我就可以在无人监督的情况下独自工作了
But you don't have that clearance yet,and this is
但现在结果还没出 而且这是个
very expensive equipment which I am responsible for.
由我来负责的 非常昂贵的仪器
You just think it's cool.
你只是觉得这样很酷
Maybe.
也许吧
Careful not to saturate any particular section.
小心不要浸透某个骨头
Too much nitric oxide
太多一氧化二氮
can cause the bones to fracture.
会使骨头断掉的
I know,Miss Wick.
我知道 维克小姐
Is the psyche evaluation intimidating?
心理评估很吓人吗
I mean,was it difficult for you to pass it?
我是想问 会很难通过吗
Perhaps you could focus on
也许你现在应该关注的是
how we're going to identify the victim.
我们怎么确认死者的身份
There's no flesh,so... that rules out fingerprints.
尸体只剩骨头了 所以指纹查询是不可能了
And since the skull appears melted,
而且头骨貌似也熔化了
we can discount facial reconstruction
所以面部重建
and dental comparisons.
和牙科记录比对也是不可能的了
Maybe I could think a little clearer
要是你把仪器给我用用
if I was using the equipment?
没准我的头脑会更清醒呢
Please!
求你了
I already have the gear on.
我都全副武装了
Okay. Just once.
好吧 就一次
Look,be careful.
小心点
Since you've become a mom,you're a lot less trusting.
你自从当妈以后 就开始事事担心了
So,I've been working on the VIN number.
我一直在研究车辆识别号♥码
Oh,good,I hope.
我希望结果不错
Yeah,well,I etched it with hydrochloric acid,
我用盐酸 氯化铜和蒸馏水的混合物
cupric chloride and distilled water.
蚀刻了号♥码牌
Yada yada yada. Okay.
随便随便
Say something that's going to make me happy.
说点能让我开心的结果吧
A little happy,a little sad.
有好消息 也有坏消息
I was able to restore the last four digits,
好消息是我还原了后四位数字
but that's it.
坏消息是 就只有后四位
Well,based on the truck's rear axle,
根据这辆卡车的后车轴来看
it was a,uh,a nine-inch Dana Spicer model
这是个1994年至2002年间
used in American-made pickups from '94 to '02.
用于国产皮卡车上的九英寸戴纳斯皮舍车轴
Yada yada.
随便随便
Well,with your four numbers,I should be able
再加上你提供的四位数字
to get a match from the DMV.
我应该能在车管所找到记录
Thanks for making me happy. You got it.
谢谢你让我如此开心 小意思
Do you ever knock?
你都不敲门的吗
I got a message you wanted to see me.
我听说你要见我
Yeah,actually. Have a seat.
没错 坐吧
I need your professional opinion on a personal matter.
我有件私事想咨♥询♥一下你的专业意见
This is a rare moment.
这还真难得
Is it about Dr. Brennan and Hannah?
是关于布纳恩博士和汉娜之间的事吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表