This isn't working.
这办法不管用
All right,just give him a minute.
我理解 再给他几分钟时间
He just needs time to warm up.
他需要时间进入状态
Give me a few minutes.
给我几分钟时间
Alone.
单独跟他在一起
I'm taking your advice.
我打算采纳你的建议
He's just a short guy who can't drink.
他就是个不能喝酒的矮个子
Look,I didn't want this to be... I'm a journalist.
我不希望事情发展到... 我是个记者
I've cracked tougher nuts than Parker.
我采访过比帕克难对付得多的人
Right.
是呀
All right,tell you what,I got to go get my phone
刚刚想起来 我得去拿手♥机♥
in the car,okay? Stay here with Hannah.
在车里 跟汉娜在这儿等我
You don't know who I am,so you don't trust me.
你不认识我 所以不信任我
Maybe you hate me a little.
也许还有些讨厌我
Or even a lot.
或者说十分讨厌我
I might be trying to steal your dad.
我可能要试图把你♥爸♥爸从你身边偷走
Wouldn't it be better if you knew for sure what was going on?
你愿不愿意弄清楚事情的真♥相♥
So you have a real reason to hate me?
这样你讨厌我也有真正的理由了
So here I am.
我准备好了
Ask me anything you want,anything at all.
你可以问我任何问题 什么问题都行
Were you really on a camel? Yes.
你真骑过骆驼吗 骑过
Do you sleep with my dad? Yes.
你跟我爸爸上过床吗 上过
If you got married,what would I have to call you?
如果你们结婚 我该怎么称呼你
Hannah. That's my name.
汉娜 我的名字
Would you have kids?
你们打算生小孩吗
No. There are children already in this world
不打算 世界上已经有很多
who need good homes.
需要温馨家庭的小孩
If I decided to have a child,
如果我想要孩子
I'd adopt one of these kids.
我会在他们中间领养一个
That's a good answer.
回答得不错
I thought so,too.
我也觉得不错
Do you like dogs or cats? Dogs.
你喜欢猫还是狗 狗
Burgers or hot dogs? Both.
汉堡还是热狗 都喜欢
What's your favorite ice cream? Chocolate.
最喜欢什么口味的冰激凌 巧克力味
I like strawberry.
我喜欢草莓味
Do you have any questions of me?
你有问题要问我吗
What's your middle name? Matthew.
你的中间名字叫什么 马修
Would you ever want to ride a camel?
你想骑骆驼吗
Sure. I'm a kid.
当然想 我是个孩子
What's your favorite TV show?
你最喜欢的电视节目是什么
Wizards of Waverly Place.
《少年魔法师》
When the dad married the mom,
节目里面爸爸跟妈妈结婚时
he had to give up his magical powers.
他不得不放弃所有魔法技能
I would never give up my magical powers for a girl.
我绝对不会因为一个女孩子放弃我的魔法技能
I don't blame you.
这样做也不能怪你
Why didn't you win first place in your science fair?
科技节的时候你怎么没得第一名
Because Ben Bradley cheated,
因为本·布拉德利作弊了
and his dad did his entire project for him.
整个东西都是他爸爸替他做的
They used a potato to turn on a lightbulb.
他们用一个土豆点亮了一个电灯泡
Creep.
好吓人
Totally.
简直了
Can I see that?
可以把球给我吗
How do I do that spinning thing?
我该怎么把球转起来
Oh! Wait,no.
哦 不是那样
How's that? You spin faster.
怎么转 你得转快点
I didn't get Randy Siminoff to talk before,
上次兰迪·斯米诺夫没跟我讲几句话
but now that I know that he has a preference
但现在我知道他更喜欢
for more mature teacher types,perhaps I can charm him.
成熟的类型 也许我可以吸引他
Hey,hey,hey,hey. No and no.
两句话都不对
You don't think that I would appeal to him?
你觉得我对他没有吸引力
What? No,of course you would.
什么 不 你当然对他有吸引力
Thank you. Because I'm cool.
谢谢夸奖 因为我很酷
You know,the delinquents told me that,
受罚的学生们这样讲的
and Parker said I was,too.
帕克也说过
When I did the cannonball into the pool.
我做加农炮跳水那次
Do you remember that?
你还记得吗
Yes,I do,I do.
还记得
You drenched my meatball sandwich.
你把我的肉丸三明治弄湿了
How can I forget?
我怎么可能忘掉
How did it go with Hannah and Parker,by the way?
顺便问一下 汉娜跟帕克两个人合得来吗
Did they meet?
他们见过面吗
Yeah,yeah,it was good.
见过 见过 俩人挺好的
I'm telling you,she really is amazing with him.
我跟你说 她对他好极了
Why wouldn't she be?
为什么不呢
Everyone loves her.
所有人都喜欢她
Right. Yeah,I think it's going to work out.
对 我觉得将来会越来越好
I'm glad.
我很高兴
The three of you can come over and swim anytime you like.
你们三个随时都可以来我家游泳
Okay.
好的
I know how much Parker loves the pool.
我知道帕克喜欢我家的游泳池
Great. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
So how are going to get Randy to talk?
那么你打算怎么让兰迪开口
Aah. We might not have to yet.
啊 我们或许还不需要
Since there's no right to privacy on campus,
鉴于在校园没有私隐条例
we have the authority to look in his locker.
我们有权力查看他的储物柜
Maybe there's a journal or some kind of note to Kathy.
也许会有日记或给凯希的便条
Well,there's this.
有这个
Hey,hey!
嘿 嘿
All right,Bones,let's call the child advocate.
好了 骨头 打给未成年人辩护律师吧
She's got a new client.
她有新客户了
Okay,the way it works is that in these psychological tests,
好了 心理评估有个规律
there are a number of crucial questions. Crucial,yes.
里面夹杂了一些关键问题 关键 好的
The rest hardly matter.
其他的并不重要
Now,the computer looks at the questions
现在 电脑检阅那些问题
to see if any of the answers set off alarm bells.
看有没有任何答案值得留意
Your abilities are so wide-ranging.
你的才能实在太广泛了
With your insights
加上你独到的见解
and applicable real-world know-how.
和适用于现实生活的实践知识
I'm not going to give you any of the answers.
我不会给你任何答案的
We don't want to cheat.
我们并不想作弊
No. Just forewarned is forearmed.
不想 只是给你提前准备一下
Absolutely. Okay.
当然 好的
For example,if one of the questions were to be
例如 其中一个问题会是
"What is your favorite color?"
你最喜欢什么颜色
Oh,anything in the 630
噢 任何介于六百三十
to 740 nanometer range.
到七百四十纳米范围内的颜色
Which would be...? Red.
那会是 红色
Red is bad? What's good?
红色不好吗 那要什么才好
Cheating,Daisy.
作弊 黛西
Um,something in
嗯 那么介于
the 520 to 570 nanometer range?
五百二十到五百七十纳米范围的呢
That's green. Green,okay,good,green is good.
绿色 绿色 好的 绿色很好
All right next question.
好了下一道问题
What is your favorite number?
你最喜欢哪个数字
Either of Feigenbaum's constants.
任何一个费根鲍姆常数
Try to think of an actual,
试着想一个现实化
recognizable number between one and ten.
介于一到十的可辨别的数值
No,in that case the question
不 这样的话问题
should be "What's your favorite numeral?"
应该会是 你最喜欢哪个数字
Two. Say "Two."
二 答二
We're cheating now? Yeah.
我们现在在作弊吗 是的
"Are you in a committed,monogamous relationship?"
你正在发展一段忠诚的一夫一妻制的关系吗
Yes. Good.
是的 很好
That wasn't on the test,was it?
那并不在试♥卷♥里 对吧
You just want to know if I'm faithful.
你只是想知道我是否忠诚
No,it was on the test,but I'm glad.
不 试♥卷♥里有问 但我很高兴
You know why your name is Sweets?
你知道为什么你的名字是小甜甜吗
Why? Because you're so sweet.
为什么 因为你是一个甜心
Oh.
噢
Are you trying to cheat?!
你想作弊吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表