if you want to be there when I question him.
如果你愿意 我们可以一块
Hey,I got news.
嘿 我有新发现
Oh,tell Bones.
哦 去告诉骨头吧
So,remember the funky leaves?
还记得那些奇怪的叶子吗
I found concentrations of noscopine
我在那棵树的根系里发现了
and papavarine in the root system.
莨菪碱和罂粟碱的成分
Opiates. Yeah.
鸦♥片♥类药物 是呀
So maybe the victim was a drug addict.
也许被害人是个瘾君子
Lauren was not a drug user.
劳伦才不是瘾君子
Okay. I mean,we can check the bone density test.
好吧 我是想说我们应该做骨密度检查
If you think it's necessary.
如果你觉得有必要的话 随你便
I'm going to the FBI.
我要去趟联邦调查局
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't remember stabbing nobody.
我不记得我曾经刺伤过任何人
Okay,let me refresh your memory.
好吧 那就让我帮你回忆一下
It was the same woman you killed six months ago
跟你六个月前杀死后埋在树底下的那个女的
and then buried under a tree.
是同一个人
Okay,let's just be clear.
我再说得清楚一点
It's her we're talking about,right?
我们说的是这个人
See?
看到了吧
Booth,I told you,it's not her.
布斯 我说过不可能是她
He's not shaking his head because it's not Lauren Eames.
他摇头并不是因为那人不是劳伦·伊姆斯
He's shaking his head
他刚才摇头
because he wants us to know he didn't do it.
只是想让我们认为他没有这样做
But what he doesn't know
但他并不知道
is that we have a witness to the stabbing.
我们找到了看到整个事情的目击证人
And Dr. Brennan here
而且布纳恩博士
can tie you to the dead body through DNA
可以通过DNA等各种各样的科学方法
and a bunch of other scientific stuff.
将你和尸体关联起来
You know what? This conversation--
你听我说 我们这次谈话
there's nothing in it for me,man,so...
我一点好处都捞不着 所以...
Okay,fine. We're done. I got you for murder.
那好吧 问话到此为止 我以谋杀罪逮捕你
It's been a long day. I'm tired.
今天事情真多 好累呀
You want to go home? I'm tired.
你想回家吗 我累了
Yes,I'm very tired.
想 我也精疲力尽了
Okay,wait,wait,look! Look,I didn't stab her,man.
等一下 等一下 我没想刺死她
I... I gave her a poke to make her go away.
我只是轻轻扎了她一下 让她离开
Why was she even talking to you?
她为什么会跟你纠缠不清
There's only one reason rich white people
像你这样富有的白人
like you come to Woodland.
来伍德兰只有一个原因
Oh,she was looking to score?
她想买♥♥毒品吗
No. No,he's lying.
不对 他说谎
That's not possible.
那是不可能的
Look,man,I turned her down.
事情是这样 我没卖♥♥给她
You turned down a sale?
有生意做你却拒绝卖♥♥给她
She was negotiating price.
她跟我讲价
I don't do that,man.
我从来不讲价
I gave her a little poke to motivate her home.
我扎了她一下只是想把她赶走
That was the last you saw her?
之后你就再没见过她
Till you showed me that picture,yeah.
再没见过 直到你给我看她的照片
No,she had a T score over two.
不对 她骨密度检测指数高于两分
An opiate-user would score a point eight,maximum.
鸦♥片♥类药品成瘾者最多不会超过0.8分
Ergo,Ipso-Facto,Colombo,Oreo
因为所以 科学道理 昏头蚂蚁 日本料理
she didn't have a drug problem.
反正她没吸食毒品
What?! That-that's not even Latin.
你刚才说什么乱七八糟的 不是拉丁文啊
I mean,all your bone density test proves is
我是说骨密度检测结果只能证明
that she wasn't a habitual drug user.
她并不经常吸食毒品
I don't like it when you two argue.
我讨厌你们两个吵架
We're not arguing.
我们没吵架
Yes,we are.
不 就是在吵
I'm saying that the victim wasn't a drug addict.
我觉得被害人不是个瘾君子
Well,maybe someone shot her up
也许有人在杀死她之前
with heroin before killing her.
给她注射了海♥洛♥因♥
Yes. See?
对 你听见了吧
Thanks for evesdropping.
感谢你偷听我们谈话
Bones,why are you taking this so personally?
骨头 你为什么对这个案子投入这么多个人情感
I mean,you're acting as though
我是说你的反应就好像
you're the one who's being accused of taking drugs.
我们在怀疑你服用毒品一样
Temperance,are you all right?
坦普瑞 你还好吗
Yes,of course.
我当然没事
I-I'm just tired. I,um...
我只是有点疲惫 我...
I haven't slept in a couple of nights. Uh...
我已经几天没睡觉了
I apologize.
对不起
How did the opiates get into the tree?
鸦♥片♥类药品是怎么进到树里面去的
Dr. Brennan?
布纳恩博士
Well,it's good to get an insight
对被害人有深层次的了解
into the victim,but I'm not certain
尽管对破案有好处 但我并不确定
that this line of inquiry leads directly to her murderer.
你这样的调查方法能够找到凶手
I feel like it will.
我希望能找到
Okay.
好吧
It's a little weird that you said that
你平时不会说这样的话
sweetie,but it's good.
亲爱的 但这是个好的迹象
Good? If I said something like that
好迹象吗 如果我说这样的话
she'd rip my head off.
她会把我脑袋拧下来
Can't we take a few minutes to delve here?
先花几分钟深入研究一下这个问题不行吗
Okay,all right,uh,only three factors affect
没问题 是这样 只有三种因素会影响
tree growth-- sun
树木的生长 太阳
water and soil nutrients.
水分以及土壤中的养分
Nutrients,as in Lauren Eames.
养分是指劳伦·伊姆斯的尸体吧
Well,there are multiple drug houses around that park.
在公园周围有好几家贩毒的场所
Maybe it was some kind of runoff?
也许是从别处顺着水流流过来的
Even if every junkie in the neighborhood peed
就算全城所有的吸毒者都到树底下撒尿
on that tree,it wouldn't be enough.
也不可能导致这么高的检测结果
What if she was carrying?
如果她身上带了毒品呢
Yeah,but if she was carrying
是呀 但如果她身上带着毒品
the dealer or the junkie that killed her
那个杀人凶手 无论是毒贩还是吸毒者
would have taken the drugs.
都回把毒品拿走
Not if he didn't know about them.
如果他们不知道就不会
So then,the drug dealer didn't kill her.
这样说来 凶手不应该是那个毒贩
You should test the clothing.
你应该检查一下她的衣物
No. Why would a heart surgeon
不 一个心脏外科医生怎么会
be carrying heroin?
携带海♥洛♥因♥呢
Maybe she loved a junkie.
或者她爱上了个瘾君子
You don't help a junkie by getting them drugs.
你不能靠提供毒品来帮助瘾君子的
Purple. It's heroin.
紫色 是海♥洛♥因♥
No. It could be morphine.
不 那有可能是吗♥啡♥
It would make more sense if she had morphine.
要是她携带吗♥啡♥的话更合理
Why would she buy heroin
要是她能搞到吗♥啡♥
if she had access to morphine?
为什么还要去买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
Why did you buy heroin?
你为什么要买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
Well,who were you buying it for?
是帮谁买♥♥的
Is that who hit you over the head?
就是那个人殴打你的头吗
What makes you think I was struck over the head?
为什么你会认为我是被打到头的
Well,your skull is fractured.
因为你的头骨骨折了
There's more than one way for a head to get cracked.
可不止一个方法可令头骨骨折
You fell?
你摔倒了吗
A slight compression fracture here on the C-4.
在脊椎第四节有一处轻微的受压裂痕
You fell with the full force of your weight onto your head.
你以体重的重力作用跌倒在地
You... You were thrown?
你被抛起来了吗
Anything new?
有新发现吗
It wasn't a weapon.
根本没有凶器
She was thrown bodily
她是整个人被
onto something approximately ten centimeters
抛到一个大约十公分
with a reflective surface.
表面平滑的物体上
By the power vested in me by the Jeffersonian Institution
以杰斐逊机构授予我的权力
I declare you sleep-deprived.
我宣布你失眠了
There's a cab waiting to take you home to bed,hmm?
外面有辆出租车正等着载你回家
Do you really have that power?
你真的有这个权力吗
I saw this lecture where this New Age guru type said
我曾听过一个"新世纪大♥师♥"的演讲 他说
the only power people exert over us
人们能够给我们施加的唯一的外力
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表