Because of me?
是因为我吗
Because of you.
当然
It's the best reason ever, huh?
这永远是我留下最好的理由
Drink your orange juice.
喝橙汁吧
Here we go. Let's eat up, hmm?
好嘞 快快消灭这些吧
Wendell? Wendell Bray?
温德尔 温德尔·布雷
Yeah?
哪位
Oh, it's Dr. Temperance Brennan.
我是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
Hey, welcome back!
欢迎回来
Did you find Homo Floresiensis in Maluku?
你在马鲁古群岛找到佛罗勒斯人了
No, not yet.
还没
Why are you fixing a bus?
你怎么在修巴士
You are a highly educated
你是个受过高等教育的
and fairly intelligent young man.
智力超群的年轻人
I gotta pay rent, save up for tuition.
我要付房♥租 交学费
What happened to your fellowship?
你的奖学金没了吗
After you left
你离开后
the new forensic anthropologist wasn't based
新的法医人类学家不在杰弗逊实验室了
at the Jeffersonian, he was in New York.
他驻扎纽约
So they shut down the program.
所以他们就关闭了那个项目
I am very, very difficult to replace.
我是非常非常难以取代的
That you are.
确实如此
I would like to hire you to help me.
我想雇你帮忙
For how long?
多久
For however long it takes to identify these remains.
未定 直到辨别出尸体身份为止
And then I have to get back to Maluku.
然后我就得回到马鲁古群岛去了
No can do. I, uh...
我想还是算了吧
I pulled in favors to get this job.
我走后门才找到这份工作
Gotta think long-term.
我得为长久打算
I appreciate the offer though.
但还是感谢你的邀请
How much would it take?
给多少钱你才会答应
Because I have quite a lot of money
我有一大笔钱
and it's no use to me in Maluku.
可在马鲁古群岛根本用不上
I-I put Logan down at 8:00 p.m., after his bath.
洛根洗完澡后 八点我让他上♥床♥躺下
I read him a story.
还给他讲了个故事
He's a good sleeper.
他睡的很好
You have a glass or two of wine after that, Carrie
凯莉 在那之后你是喝红酒了
or did you just go straight to the vodka?
还是你直接去喝伏特加了
Don't do that.
别那么说
Look, I've been sober for over a year.
我已经一年滴酒不沾了
So, when did you notice that Logan was gone?
你什么时候发现洛根不见了
He's usually up around 6:00.
他通常六点起床
So that's when I went in, and he was just, he was gone.
我进房♥间时 他已经不见了
Where were you, Mr. Bartlett?
你当时在哪 巴利特先生
Me and Carrie split up last year.
我和凯莉去年离的婚
I got custody of Logan.
我获得了洛根的监护权
Again, I'm asking you where were you when your son disappeared.
再问一次 你儿子失踪时你在哪
I got family in Delaware.
我在特拉华州有自己的家庭
In Dover.
在多佛尔
Got receipts, witnesses, whatever you need.
收据 证人 应有尽有
The Missing Persons cops, they got it all.
都在失踪人口调查的警♥察♥那里
Trevor's angry, Agent Booth
虽然特雷沃比较易怒 布斯探员
but he would never do anything to harm Logan.
但他不会伤害洛根的
Thank you for that, Carrie.
谢谢你 凯莉
Look, I'm a father.
我是个父亲
I can only imagine what you're going through right now.
我能体谅你现在的感受
I really appreciate you coming in.
非常感谢你能来
There's an agent outside who's gonna drive you home, okay?
会有探员送你回家
What about me?
那我呢
I have a few more questions for you.
我还有些问题要问你
Agent Booth
布斯探员
do you think that the body in the morgue--
你认为停尸房♥的尸体
the one they're talking about on TV--
就是他们在电视上讨论的那个
do you think...?
你认为那是
It's not very clear right now.
现在还不清楚呢
But if I were you, I'd take that
但如果我是你的话
as a good reason to have hope, right?
我会抱有希望 不是吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, wow, these really are the remains of a child, huh?
这真的是个孩子的尸体啊
Yeah. And that about sums up my total knowledge on the case.
是啊 这也是我对本案唯一确定的事
It's a male child.
这是个男孩
You like living in Paris?
你喜欢住在巴黎
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
It's Paris.
那可是巴黎
Yeah, I get to draw the Eiffel Tower...
我可以勾勒埃菲尔铁塔
not dead children's faces.
而不是死去小孩的脸
These remains were found wrapped in a blanket
残骸在波多马克河边浅坟里被发现时
in a shallow grave along the Potomac?
是裹在毯子里的吗
Yeah. I don't know if that's a blanket.
我不太确定是否是条毯子
It looks like it might have been cut
看着像是从哪里
from something larger.
裁下来的
The stitching suggests that maybe it's from
这些针线表明有可能
some kind of garment
来自于某种布料
like a jacket or a sleeping bag.
接近夹克或睡袋那样的
What does this look like to you, Wendell?
温德尔 你觉得看起来像什么
Root completion of the canines.
完整的犬齿根部
That, plus the fusion of the vertebral elements.
外加脊椎各部分融合程度
You're suggesting that this victim is over three years old?
你推断受害者年龄已经超过三岁
Yes.
是的
Despite his small size?
尽管他身材很小
It's hard to be sure in a child this young
这么小的孩子很难确定
but the eye orbits are relatively round.
但是眼眶已经相对较圆了
Yes, Angela is right.
没错 安吉拉说得对
About what?
对什么
The round eye orbits.
眼眶很圆
The skull is brachycephalic...
头骨很短
If I were reconstructing this skull
如果要我重塑这个头骨的话
I'd definitely be going Asian.
我定会认为是亚洲人
So it can't be Logan Bartlett.
所以这不是洛根·巴利特
Thanks for your cooperation.
感谢你的合作
Do me a favor, huh?
帮个忙 好吗
Quit wasting your time appreciating my cooperation
别再浪费时间感谢我的合作了
go find my kid.
快去找我孩子
Nice man.
脾气真是不错
You think he killed his son?
你认为他杀了他儿子嘛
I don't quite get killer off of him.
不能排除嫌疑
Oh-ho, what's going on here?
这儿发生什么事情了
Agent Corby's moving out
科比探员正在收拾
so you can move back in. Mmm.
这样你就能搬回来了
You aren't going back to Afghanistan after this, are you?
你不会再回阿富汗了吧
Because I told Agent Corby that you needed your office back.
我告诉科比警官你要这间办公室
Don't you make me a liar.
你可别害我食言
Nah, I'm not going back.
不 我不会回去了
Something happened to me back there that made me realize
在那儿经历的一些事情 让我意识到
I have to be here for my son.
我要为了儿子留在这里
You almost die or something?
你差点死了还是
I should know better than to ask.
我真不该问的
Anything else happen to you over there
你在那里还发生了什么事
that you'd maybe like to talk about?
想要告诉我吗
A little something something?
"那"方面的事
Ah... Huh?
不错啊
I like the set of her chin.
我喜欢她的下巴
Right?
是吗
Does Dr. Brennan know?
布纳恩博士知道吗
Of course she does.
她当然知道了
Sort of takes the emotional pressure off
这么说你们会继续暧昧下去
I guess. Right?
是吧
Which means there's absolutely no reason for the two of you
意味着没有任何理由阻止你们两个
not to work together, get the old team back together
一起工作 把队伍重整
catch miscreants and killers and the like.
抓住恶棍和凶手
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表