Yes. I find I avoid a lot of misunderstandings
是的 我发现如果完全阐述事实的话
if I merely deal with facts.
能避免很多误会
Well, the reason I'm here, um...
我来这里的原因是
Seeley asked me to move in with him.
瑟雷要我搬过去跟他住
I... can't really give you advice about that.
我 这个问题我不能给你意见
I don't know you that well
我没那么了解你
and there are so many factors:
而且涉及太多因素了
sexual compatibility...
性方面的配合
No. I'm doing it.
不 我决定搬了
I came back from Afghanistan to be with him.
我从阿富汗回来就是为了要跟他在一起
Oh.
这样啊
Then... congratulations.
那么 恭喜你们
You must be happy.
你肯定很高兴
You and Booth. Yeah.
你和布斯 没错
We are. But I was thinking, I wanted to
我们是 但我在想
get him something when I moved in-- a present--
搬到一起住 我应该送他个礼物
and since you know him so well...
既然你那么了解他
A telephone. Get him a telephone.
一台电♥话♥ 送他一台电♥话♥
I was thinking something a little more personal.
我想送些比较有意义的东西
A vintage rotary phone.
一台老式旋转拨号♥的电♥话♥
Booth loves them and
布斯最喜欢那个了
hasn't been able to find the right one.
但一直找不到合适的
Really?
真的吗
Yes. He's been looking.
没错 他找了很久
He says that's what a phone is supposed to be--
他说电♥话♥就应该是那样子
indestructible and heavy enough to knock someone out.
不易损坏而且可以把人敲晕
Yeah, that-that sounds like Seeley.
是的 听起来像是瑟雷说的话
His grandfather kept his rotary phone until it fell apart.
他的爷爷保存了一个 但后来散架了
Booth loved the feel of the Bakelite
布斯喜欢胶木的感觉
the tick-tick-tick of the dial as it turned.
拨动数字转盘时滴答滴答的声音
He says the mechanics make it human.
他说机械部件令它人性化
And lucky for me, he has a partner who knows him so well.
我很幸运 他有一个了解他的搭档
Booth and I have become very close.
布斯跟我紧密无间
By necessity.
但这是必须的
Congratulations again.
再次恭喜你们
I'm happy for you both.
我替你们两个高兴
Thanks.
谢谢
One thing, Hannah.
还有一件事 汉娜
I want you to be sure about this.
我希望你对这件事打定主意了
The phone?
买♥♥电♥话♥吗
No. Although I understand the misunderstanding.
不是 我明白为什么会造成误解
No. About you and Booth moving in together.
不 我是说你们要同居这件事
Booth will give himself to you completely...
布斯会全心全意的为你付出
and it would be very painful for him
如果你不是跟他一样认真对待
if you aren't as serious about the relationship as he is.
这段感情的话 他会很痛苦的
I am.
我是认真的
But thanks, though.
但还是谢谢你
You're a good friend, Temperance.
你是一个很好的朋友 坦普瑞
Seeley is very lucky.
瑟雷很幸运
My shrink thought I should get out
我的心理医生认为我应该退出
of the forensic anthropology business.
法医人类学的工作
I tried to explain, it's not violent death
我试着解释 并不是暴♥力♥死亡
that makes me morbidly depressed.
令我病态的沮丧
It was life.
而是生活
And he thinks that explanation shows a positive attitude?
那他有觉得你的解释显示了积极态度吗
Oh, I'm quite positive about my job.
我对我的工作很积极
For example, these injuries, how cool are they?
例如 这些伤口多酷啊
There's a perimortem bruise near the depression fracture.
靠近骨裂的地方有死前造成的挫伤
That must've hurt.
这肯定很痛
Another cheery thought-- once I remove the scalp
移走头皮后 有另一个新发现
subscalpular hemorrhaging was apparent.
头骨下明显溢血
That means there were two injuries to the head.
这说明头部有两个伤口
Which means for the victim to have taken a swan dive
就是说被害人要接连两次跳水
onto the pavement, he would've had to do it twice.
才会造成头部这样的伤痕
Is there enough Red Bull and vodka
喝多少红牛和沃特加
in the world to explain that?
才能这么缺心眼啊
Most likely, he was struck
合理的解释是他被同一个
in the head twice by the same weapon.
凶器打中头部两次
What did Hodgins say about the concrete sample?
那片混凝土 哈金斯有什么线索
It's called minute-crete, and it's not a match
那是速凝混凝土 而且跟海滨别♥墅♥
of the sample taken from the Shore house.
采集的样本不匹配
We should do a search for any weapons
我们应该寻找任何
that could be made of minute-crete.
由速凝混凝土做的凶器
Don't look at me that way, dude.
别这样看着我 兄弟
You don't know how good you got it.
你不晓得你有多棒
Angela, can you run a search on possible weapons
安琪拉 你可以查一下由速凝混凝土
made from minutecrete? Yeah, sure.
制成的凶器吗 好的 当然
Something that could cause fractures
要可以造成骨裂和
and subscapular hemorrhaging...
头骨下溢血的东西
Oh, my God!
噢 我的天
What?
什么
You're...
你
Oh, I'm-- yeah, I'm messy.
是啊 有点脏乱
I know I shouldn't eat lying down.
我不应该躺着吃东西
Pregnant.
怀孕
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
What? Pregnant? Me?
什么 怀孕 我吗
No-no. No.
不 不
You've got that whole glowy thing
你有那种容光焕发的感觉
and the crackers...
还吃饼干
Nobody eats crackers for pleasure.
没人会把饼干当零食的
Okay, listen, I've been feeling a little bit queasy
好吧 听着 我是感觉有点恶心
but you cannot tell anybody about this.
但你不可以跟任何人说
I was right! I knew it!
我说对了 我就知道
Are you happy about this?
你高兴吗
Yes, we're-we're thrilled.
高兴 我们都很兴奋
I mean, I could be having a little Hodgins.
我快要有小哈金斯了
How cute would that be?
这该有多可爱啊
Oh, maybe you should lie down.
你还是躺下来吧
Uh, no. I'm... I'm okay actually.
不用 我很好
I'm feeling pretty good.
我感觉很棒
I can do anything, you know?
不会耽误工作 一切正常
I would hope that you could keep this between us, because
我希望你保守秘密
nobody else knows.
因为其他人都不知道
Oh, of course. Just you and me.
当然 我会守口如瓶的
Okay, I mean, you can't even tell Hodgins that you know
那就好 也别让哈金斯知道你知道了
um, because he wants to make some sort of
因为他想在恰当时机
big announcement at the right time.
郑重宣布
I won't breathe a word. Okay.
我一定保守秘密 好的
I'm just so happy! This is so great, Angela!
我太为你们高兴了 太棒了 安琪拉
I... Oh... What is?
我 什么太棒了
That... she is...
我是说...她...
That I...
我...
I have a, um... I have a database
我...我有一个
of concrete items that can kill someone
包含各种凶器的数据库
and today is the first day that I can use it
今天它第一次派上用场
so I am over the moon.
我高兴得不能自已
Yes.
没错
And you shouldn't disturb her, Mr. Fisher.
你别打扰她 费什先生
I wanted to give you the measurements of the injuries
我想跟你报告一下伤势的测量结果
the dispersal of fracturing. Great.
有关骨折的散布情况 很好
Great. Fantastic.
很好 无敌了
And I'll go...
我该走...
away now.
...了
I just can't get as stoked
我无法像你们那样
about work as you guys can.
对工作有如此高的热情
Right.
这样啊
Here's some already. Okay, okay.
已经有不少了 是的 是的
Hey, yo, put on the brakes.
二位留步
You two on the list?
你们在贵宾名单上吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表